• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your most prized possession

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Do you have a most prized possession?

Mine is a $250 female Goliath birdeater. I've never had a female before and they get quite a bit bigger than the males and cost more. They also live longer, 25 years in captivity.

It is the largest species (and gender) of all spiders. I'm going to save up for a mature male to breed them.

They have 200 or more babies. I only want ten unless I find out how to sell them.

Silly as it sounds, my spiders might be the greatest reason I don't want to use drugs anymore.

Drug abuse got my last collection taken.

Vee

Premium Member
If I had to choose a material possession that I would have a lot of trouble giving up, it would be my guitar.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I have many. Picking one would be impossible, but everything I've ever written is high on the list. I can back up digital documents, but I have 18 diaries and countless handwritten stories, poems and other stuff that cannot be backed up.

Reactions: Vee

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
I don't know. Probably my phone and game consoles. But I'm used to losing my possessions. I've had to start over from almost nothing but a few bags of things multiple times in life. Stuff comes and stuff goes. My pets are more important but I don't view them as possessions.

Vee

Premium Member
I have many. Picking one would be impossible, but everything I've ever written is high on the list. I can back up digital documents, but I have 18 diaries and countless handwritten stories, poems and other stuff that cannot be backed up.

You should make copies. Imagine if something happens to them and all you had was the originals.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
Hmmmmmm….
You should post some of those poems, Rival.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
I have a cardboard moving box filled to the brim with Dungeons and Dragons stuff. All the books from 3rd edition onward. 1st and 2nd are so rare nowadays that I keep them secret, and keep them safe. ;)There's also a collection of about 20 years worth of characters and campaign materials. I keep a backup of the player's characters, too. Good times. :)

PureX

Veteran Member

Mine is a $250 female Goliath birdeater. I've never had a female before and they get quite a bit bigger than the males and cost more. They also live longer, 25 years in captivity.

It is the largest species (and gender) of all spiders. I'm going to save up for a mature male to breed them.

They have 200 or more babies. I only want ten unless I find out how to sell them.

Silly as it sounds, my spiders might be the greatest reason I don't want to use drugs anymore.

A very interesting .... interest. ;) (I didn't want to call it a 'hobby'.)

I like to build things. So although I don't have any specific possession that I'm especially attached to, I suppose I like having a workshop with tools, quite a lot.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Have you posted your favorite one? If not, do it! If you have, then what's the title?
I haven't really a favourite. They are scattered around in various drawers, bags and other places in my room; some are on my PC.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

My family.

I just went about life doing things the way I thought they should be done and surprise, your kids are grown and off going about their own life having their own kids. Maybe I could have done things better but I did well enough considering all of the potential pitfalls one can face in life.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
My family.

I just went about life doing things the way I thought they should be done and surprise, your kids are grown and off going about their own life having their own kids. Maybe I could have done things better but I did well enough considering all of the potential pitfalls one can face in life.
Your family are possessions?!?! :eek: