• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your favorite song You Can't Understand

Sanzbir

Kazakh is the most beautiful language.

Also mouth harps are the best instrument because their sound has the best color.

So this song wins.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
What's your favorite song that has lyrics in a language you can't understand? I love this song. I can't understand a single lyric though
HAHA. I understand the lyrics in that song and I still don't really understand the meaning behind it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yep. Read the lyrics, thought, "Er, ah... okie dokie!"
For the most part, there might be a part or two of a Rammstein song I just don't get, like in Klavier the part of a pleading mother and father beating him that seems as serious "WTF" in regards to the rest of the song, but Sonne I just really have no idea what it's about, other than perhaps sexual power as implied by the video. But given songs like Spiel mit Mir and Mein Teil and Laichzeit and Heirate Mich, I'm not sure if I want to understand what Sonne is really about. I'll just choose to focus on that amazing German voice of his that is singing about whatever, lol.:D

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

Tragic for so many of these artists then - many killed by the Khmer Rouge - including Ros Sereysothea probably. :(