• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why did these kids die?

Curious George

Veteran Member
I don't think my post used irony....it was more sarcasm.
And I my post did mock those who blame Trump for everything.
It is ironic vecause the post is about the validity of Trump blaming "democrats" for something clearly not democrats fault. Yet you post to mock people for blaming Trump. That my friend is ironic.

Curious George

Veteran Member
First off, I figure if two people can have two different opinions,
why cant I?

And

TDS is real. Regardless of my loathing for him.
I am wondering about its relevance to the OP as you replied to the OP instead of just posting in the thread or replying to someone else in the thread.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It is ironic vecause the post is about the validity of Trump blaming "democrats" for something clearly not democrats fault. Yet you post to mock people for blaming Trump. That my friend is ironic.
"Vecause"
Anyway, I wasn't addressing Trump's blaming anyone.
I don't know which of us is more confused.

Audie

Veteran Member
I am wondering about its relevance to the OP as you replied to the OP instead of just posting in the thread or replying to someone else in the thread.

You, the revolting one & me is all confused.

I should flee the thread b4 everything spins seemingly
out of control.

Curious George

Veteran Member
"Vecause"
Anyway, I wasn't addressing Trump's blaming anyone.
I don't know which of us is more confused.
I have zee writeen impairment, lol.

No, but you posted a joke about ridiculously blaming Trump in a thread about Trump ridiculously blaming democrats. That is ironic. I assumed it was unintentional irony. It appears I was correct. It is funny, despite your lack of awareness.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have zee writeen impairment, lol.

No, but you posted a joke about ridiculously blaming Trump in a thread about Trump ridiculously blaming democrats. That is ironic. I assumed it was unintentional irony. It appears I was correct. It is funny, despite your lack of awareness.
I responded to a particular post by a particular poster.
So you want to place my post into a different context,
& then criticize it for that?
And then you wanted me to make a criticism which
was the one I actually made...as though I didn't make it.
How strange.
You're confusing everyone now.

Curious George

Veteran Member
I responded to a particular post by a particular poster.
So you want to place my post into a different context,
& then criticize it for that? How strange.
You echoed the sentiments in that particular post by a particular poster. He is guilty of the same irony without awareness.

I replied to you because I assumed you would just blame Trump or the democrats for your unintentional irony.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You echoed the sentiments in that particular post by a particular poster. He is guilty of the same irony without awareness.

I replied to you because I assumed you would just blame Trump or the democrats for your unintentional irony.
You're still confusing me.
It's clear that you object to something.
I'm just not clear on what.
Perhaps it's time let that dead horse just lie there unmolested, eh.

Curious George

Veteran Member
You're still confusing me.
It's clear that you object to something.
I'm just not clear on what.
Perhaps it's time let that dead horse just lie there unmolested, eh.
Ehh, we could do that. But I am not known in three states as abusador de caballo muerte for nothing.

I am not objecting to anything. I am highlighting your unintentional irony.

james dixon

Premium Member
The kids died because the privately owned company giving kick backs to Trump doesn't give a damn about the kids, they just want da money$$$$$

in my view of things :)-

suncowiam

You said this more eloquently and way more diplomatically then I was going to. Why did these kids die? Because their parents made stupid decisions. Who's to blame? See previous answer.

The only thing you do not know is what they were immigrating from.

Would you blame a North Korean fleeing NK with their children knowing that if they get caught, they could all be killed? I'm not saying this is equivalent but again, you do not know why they are immigrating so your answer is very premature.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
Redirect Notice

Guatemalan boy who died in US custody had the flu, medical examiner says - CNN

Tragic occurrences. Worse still, because of the circumstances, these deaths by their very nature become political.

Recently, Trump has seemed to give an answer to this OP title question. His answer is democrats. He blames the deaths of children at the border on democrats not giving him his wall money.

Do you agree?

Seriously?

You really have to ask that question?

Don't you know that's Trump's classic MO, to blame SOMEONE ELSE on his failures or evilness.

The child should have been taken care of, but the Trump administration instills a total disregard for the welfare of the immigrants upon all the border guards and everyone else involved in imprisoning them. That, and it's just plain cruel to separate the children from their parents. It has also been reported that there is NO background check required for anyone working at the immigrant concentration camps, so many of the people there may even want to harm them.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
And it's justified. People must be nuts to think TDS is based on nothing. There's still some true patriots like myself and others that will protect this country from threats, foreign or domestic.

So then what are your plans to get Traitor Trump impeached and thrown into jail?