• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why did God become a man and not a woman in Jesus in Christian teachings?

DNB

Christian
I mean Jesus why was he male
Because the Jewish monarchy was always male, as were the priests and prophets (Athaliah usurped her reign as queen due to treachery) .
Jesus had to be a man (human) to be the mediator between God and man. But, he had to be male as the Davidic promise was based on the monarchic lineage of Father to son.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In just a human life men said his namesake his own life man continuance depended on a son.

As he will own my possessions I own himself.

That's why claiming God was a man who had a son so he could continue is fake. O creator O held mass first the planet body.

Father always said ask your theist brother why apes dont speak,?

A human is denoted man by comparing his body claiming I am different to the other being. Wo man.

Penis owner. The planet O not any penis. O and O cell is gods image.o ovary his sons life continuance.

Why he changed his preaching to holy mother instead knowing he is a liar.

Woman as I am doing all the talking. First I speak about everything including your life. Stated by title wo man.

First.

Now imagine as he machine introduced by data held transmitting by his design. His thoughts owning control and his voice gets recorded.

Heard himself twice. What an egotist he became.

Actually.

As O God and maths he said O earth mass zero holding numbers he personally imposed to remove mass to a gas.

So did he invent maths? No. He said God O earth the creator owned it. Earth.

Now the liar theist man father boy baby son owned support of the heavens gas. Now possessed his designer mind by maths calculus.

Living naturally he was using the heavens to be alive....
Earth mass change to a gas by his forced machine status and said look what power I unfolded out of mass.

Self possession always was. Pure egotism. Mind lying mind linked to where he took thinking by design to destroy.

As he talked about natural form first with no change it is why he thinks self correct. By the time his mind thinking can replace another thought is a time lag. So he claims he is not thinking wrong thoughts.

Yet destruction of life says otherwise.

As the bible was a teaching consciousness of a human versus satanic theisms.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you challenge a human teaching.

The status science says the species highest conscious on earth is human.

Equal. Equal heavens has two states holy water. Tree life oxygenator water.

Basic.

All humans equal.

Totally ignored.

For men egotists mistreating women since science sacrificed life mind body. Is a lived history notated behaviour.

Self idolising their life.

A man's human teaching we were heavy metal irradiated changed. By science cause.

Behaviours change as brain chemistry does. Warned don't self idolise your life man self. But you did.

If Jesus is in the clouds as an image what is God in the heavens but Jesus the man as an image. Status God scientific terms.

Yet bio life a human says why no man is God. Half of our spirit life water oxygen went into the heavens to form the image.

Moses event half water life owned by animals and humans left. Modern day attack water event loss human image only. Was mans advice image seen reasoned.

Muffled

Jesus in me
So the question is... Why did God become a man and not a woman in Jesus in Christian teachings?

The answer is very simple. God didnt become either one. God doesnt change, esp change into something like a man. The Creator of the Universe does not come down to our level, we try to go up to him in spiritual knowledge.

Scripture tells us about two. God and.... Jesus. Paul always writes that Jesus has a father and a God.... Plus, there is no reason for God to change into a man at all. Scirpture tells us that God was working "through" his son...... God manifestation. There are two wills at play here. The will of God and the will of Jesus. Jesus never did what he wanted to do but did his father's will always.

To even think that Jesus is God or even that God changes into something else totally degrades our Heavenly Father.

I believe God does not change into a man but He does inhabit Jesus. All of the Bible points to that.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I'm glad that you've understood Christian doctrine, as manifested by your true statement here in my opinion. Happy days.

I believe doctrine is wrong often enough and it depends on whose doctrine it is. Christian doctrines vary.

moorea944

I believe God does not change into a man but He does inhabit Jesus. All of the Bible points to that.
What do you mean by , that God inhabit's Jesus. Not sure what that really means....
We know that God was working "through" Jesus... You mean that? God's Spirit is in all of us.... you mean that?

Bree

Title question :)
I just was wondering about this today

Also how did they find out God's pronoun before Jesus?

Jesus life on earth was to provide a 'ransom in exchange for many' Matt 20:28 Just as the Son of man came, not to be ministered to, but to minister+ and to give his life as a ransom in exchange for many.”+

the life lost in the garden of Eden was that of Adam... because of his disobedience, the human family lost the prospect of living forever because the imperfect sinful gene was passed on from Adam to his off spring and in turn to all humans. . Romans 5:12 Through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men because they had all sinned

Jesus had to be the equivalent of Adam in order to pay the price to redeem mankind from death. 1Timothy 2:5 For there is one God,+ and one mediator+ between God and men,+ a man, Christ Jesus,+ 6 who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all*

The messiah had to be a man in order to buy back what was lost.

Muffled

Jesus in me
What do you mean by , that God inhabit's Jesus. Not sure what that really means....
We know that God was working "through" Jesus... You mean that? God's Spirit is in all of us.... you mean that?

We all have a spirit that inhabits our bodies. Jesus is not much different except the Spirit inhabiting His body is the Spirit of God. Through the Paraclete believers have God inhabiting our bodies but our spirits are also present so like any possession it is swap in and swap out of consciousness and control.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Title question :)
I just was wondering about this today

Also how did they find out God's pronoun before Jesus?
It's the idiosyncrasy of the Greek and Latin languages that are gender sensitive, thus that which is very important and large are generally given masculine pronouns/nouns.

moorea944

We all have a spirit that inhabits our bodies. Jesus is not much different except the Spirit inhabiting His body is the Spirit of God. Through the Paraclete believers have God inhabiting our bodies but our spirits are also present so like any possession it is swap in and swap out of consciousness and control.

We have God's spirit in us too, not just in Jesus. God was working through his son differently than us of course. But God's spirit is in us all.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans existed first in nature garden equal and balanced said a human theist assessing science caused machine life attack.

Ignored as advised.

Theist I am a scientist. A man. Yet brothers as men agree science.

Science did not exist as a practice. It was men chosen.

By thinkers atheists theists.

I evicted life out of its nature garden oxygenated balances said the assessment.

Why biology was sacrificed trees bushes burnt. Animals died in phenomena fallout irradiation attacks. So did humans

Witnessed to document the event.

Man mind irradiated. Humans claim my life spirit got abducted. Mind vision biological attack of witness.

Ice is earth planets saviour as God.

Was never man's saviour as no man is God O earth body.

Ice cooled heavens burning falling gases ignited in dinosaur extinction.

Fallout.

Ice melted since as the saviour kept atmospheric balances cooling.

What the scientific saviour of the heavens state was taught for. God planet owned it. Ice kept balances only.

Ice was keeping all balances now.

Water oxygenated maintains health and life biology.

Water mass evaporated gets held in cloud forming. Life on ground gets attacked until ice melts to put back new water mass.

Water by mass displaced owns flooding of water by mass constantly until balances are re met. Ice re snap freeze. Not allowed. Ice naturally melted itself.

Flooding was never natural it is an imbalanced water mass caused.

Ice should be holding its mass. To own a balanced healthy human life returned to its origin was a human scientific man's advice who chose science the topic subject. All states natural.

His machine not natural does not exist anywhere is what he used to attack earths sealed forms.

Science. Human used science by humans thought of just by humans as humans one man but many men agreed a teaching reasoned why.

Life did not own being sacrificed men of science humans agreed then caused life's attack.

It was a learnt science caused human reasoned effect. Men did it.

One single human anywhere then gets attacked as one human the man human invented science the reason.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
We have God's spirit in us too, not just in Jesus. God was working through his son differently than us of course. But God's spirit is in us all.
Science of men theorising God states as earths owned bodies and gas spirits is said by humans. Taught by humans.

Earth owns its gas heavens first. Water mass pressured held to ground evolved status as gas cooled allowed it.

A human says to a human you own earths heavens water oxygenated by tree garden body as life on earth.

A teaching you don't come from anywhere else but life on earth.

Making a claim of hence you are special is an oxymoron.

The teaching said it's why you aren't God the mass state. As it is first in created creation itself.

The teaching said it was why we live as an equal human.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
46F57E9F-EBC3-4EC7-AE8D-1910DCDD0283.jpeg
Do those who question the gender of the God of Abraham also question the gender of Aphrodite, Athena, Lilith, Isis, Ishtar, Freya, etc? Do they question the gender of Zeus, Enlil, Osiris, Thor, and Odin as well?

Last edited:

moorea944

Science of men theorising God states as earths owned bodies and gas spirits is said by humans. Taught by humans.

Earth owns its gas heavens first. Water mass pressured held to ground evolved status as gas cooled allowed it.

A human says to a human you own earths heavens water oxygenated by tree garden body as life on earth.

A teaching you don't come from anywhere else but life on earth.

Making a claim of hence you are special is an oxymoron.

The teaching said it's why you aren't God the mass state. As it is first in created creation itself.

The teaching said it was why we live as an equal human.

I have absolutely no idea what you just said.........

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I have absolutely no idea what you just said.........
You say it yourself as a man and a human. No one else is claiming it.

God O earth entity. Your claim.
God O earth entity erected a penis term as said by men penis owner as the volcano mountain that spurted gases into the space womb.

Heavens owned by God O earth with a man's connotation.

Yet it wasn't any man the heavens first was its state as a heavens. Mass is first.

If you cannot conceptualise your symbolic ideas are fake then you are not using your brains function.

Our claim as a human. Two equal humans on earth. Holy water holy baptism of water versus flame above our head as our life saving.

Said by men as men for men about men.

Cannot make any claim as an ape they don't talk.

If you have to argue for life continuance against a satanic science liar who would burn us to death you had to placate life's survival by laws as a human ownership status as a human continuing to exist.

Was only a teaching real human versus a satanist. Just as it is today.

Concept first in satanic science a big bang blast.

No human no human experimenting on humans either.