• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is in a name: Why are Christians readily accepting of Judaic theology and not Islamic theology?

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Why haven't you converted to Islam? You seem to pretty much have accepted it already. Just wondering.

I have secular values that are incompatible. But this isn't about me. I mean I don't see how Christians don't accept Islamic theology in this respect. Take away the Jesus/Muhammad debate I don't see where Christians would disagree with Muslims unless they (Christians) totally deny God's Oneness.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I have secular values that are incompatible. But this isn't about me. I mean I don't see how Christians don't accept Islamic theology in this respect. Take away the Jesus/Muhammad debate I don't see where Christians would disagree with Muslims unless they (Christians) totally deny God's Oneness.
Because the vast majority of us are Trinitarian. We view Christ as God Incarnate and we're never going to agree with Islam on that matter. They also tend to deny that Christ was crucified.

Faithofchristian

What is the Hebrew word for "Worlds" in conjunction with the verse you've mentioned?

This does not speak of embryology in the same context as in the Qur'an...Fail

The above has to be the most asinine delusion that I've read as of yet. You aren't even Jewish and Jews at least orthodoxy does not even accept Christian theology. I also noticed that you play "but he took the cookie to" and deflected from my previous comment which is typical of a Christian who has no academic foundation in theology. Dude you couldn't even address the Yemeni Jew who clearly states that Christians do not worship the God of Israel, your friend.

Your "friends" do not even like you....

As you have said ( Your friends don't even like you ) it seems like Israel did alot of rejoicing to hear that Jerusalem would be the capital of Israel.

As to how do you know what I am ?

Can you explain exactly which Jew is which in Israel, You do know there two types of Jews in Israel, But the question is, Whos - Who.

Even Jesus showed while he was here on earth, there two types of Jews in Israel and even in the book of Revelation, Jesus has showed here there are two types of Israel.

No doubt you didn't even know that right.

The early Christians were all of Israel, The disciples of Jesus and many more of Israel.
They first called themselves ( The Way )
Then later they started to call themselves first Christians in Antioch. Acts 24:14, Acts 11:26.

Do you know or have any idea as to who the Kenites are and by who, did the Kenites come from, Who exactly is the father of the Kenites ?
The Kenites are even found in every country in the world.
It's not hard to figure out who the Kenites are, If you know what your looking for.

Even Jesus himself denounce prophet Muhammad and this was way before Muhammad was 600 hundred years before Muhammad was born.
In the book of Matthew 24:26--"Wherefore if they shall says unto you, Behold, he is in the desert, go not forth, behold, he is in the secret chambers, believe it not"

Do you have any idea as to who Jesus is referring to ( if they shall say unto you)
Who are ( they) that Jesus is referring to ?
Well seeing Jesus foretold about Muhammad being that false prophet in the desert, and who exactly are ( they ) would being none other than the Muslims themselves.who professed Muhammad as their prophet.
It doesn't take much to figure out who exactly Jesus is referring to.
That there would come a false prophet in the desert and Muhammad is the only self Proclaim prophet that lived out in the desert unto which people today call the Arabian Desert.

Last edited:

Muffled

Jesus in me
Prophetically condemns? Well, there is text that condemns the false prophet (Jesus qualifies). That would be in Deut 18 I think. It would be hard to condemn a particular non-entity, but it also says in Deut 24 that a man dies for his own sins so that would invalidate the claim that anyone would "die for us." Then you have all the requirements for a messiah, which Jesus doesn't fulfill so the text would condemn the lies. What else were you looking for? Since the entire of the Jewish written bible never mentions Jesus, he isn't condemned by name. But Judaism as a religion rejects him and condemns his claims which seemed to be what you were claiming did not happen.

I believe the test in Deuteronomy was whether the prophecy came true or not. Jesus prophesied the destruction of the Temple and that did occur just as He said.

rosends

I believe the test in Deuteronomy was whether the prophecy came true or not. Jesus prophesied the destruction of the Temple and that did occur just as He said.
The test has to do with every prophecy, not just one. Also, the test in Deut. is in the context of Jewish understanding which teaches that the era of prophecy ended over 300 years earlier so Jesus couldn't have been a prophet from the get go.

Baroodi

Well for one, I have the Q'uran, so i do know about Islam very much.
I also know that Muhammad could not read or write, but had his wife read and write for him.
Seeing Muhammad could not read or write, As to how would muhammad know what his wife had written down.

Seeing also that Muhammad had his son to divorce his wife, so that Muhammad could marry her.

Seeing also in the Q'uran, that Jews and Christians are infidel's, are to be killed.and anyone else, who does accept Islam.

Big difference between Islam and Christians, Christians do not go about killing people just because they do not accept Christianity.

Also seeing that the Q'uran copied the bible.

Seeing the old testament in the Bible, out dates the q'uran by about 3000 years.
And the New testament in the Bible, out dates the q'uran by about 625 years.
The Q'uran was written around in the year 625.
So who copied who ?

As you ask, where in bible does it say God is "Lord of the world's"

Bible, Hebrews 1:2--"Has in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, Whom he has appointed heir of all things, by whom he also made the World's"

The Definition of Embryology, The formation and development of an Embryo.

You know, that before a child is born, they are an Embryo in the womb of their mother,
Is this not right.

Therefore God Formed the ( embryo ) Prophet Jeremiah in the womb of his mother.
Bible Jeremiah 1:5--"Before I formed you in the belly, I knew you, and before you came forth out of the womb I Sanctified you, and I ordained you a Prophet unto the nation's"

There you have it. That God formed the embryo in the womb of Porphet Jeremiah mother.

Hey let me let you know I also am an Israelite of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Aser. But yet a Christian.

Do you do know the definition of a Christian is.
a follower of Christ.
Christian abbreviated = Christian = Christ

The disciples of Christ were of Israel.
Paul is an Israelite of the tribe of Benjamin.

You could say me and Paul and are brothers, seeing we are Israelite.
Paul Israelite of the tribe of Benjamin
And me Israelite of the tribe of Aser.

USA is a friend to Israel, Because many in the USA are Israelites, unto which makes USA and Israel brothers.

You do know that back in Egypt at the time of Moses and Israel, That the people and the Pharaoh's of Egypt were African's.

You do know what that means my people Israel were in slavery to African's. So that means you own my people Israel 200 hundred years.
Seeing my people Israel was in slavery for
400 hundred years under the African's.of Egypt. Now isn't that amazing.

Maybe watch this video

:D:D:D

You think any one puting a video in the media is telling the truth, so naive!!!

Baroodi

Well for one, I have the Q'uran, so i do know about Islam very much.
I also know that Muhammad could not read or write, but had his wife read and write for him.
Seeing Muhammad could not read or write, As to how would muhammad know what his wife had written down.

Seeing also that Muhammad had his son to divorce his wife, so that Muhammad could marry her.

Seeing also in the Q'uran, that Jews and Christians are infidel's, are to be killed.and anyone else, who does accept Islam.

Big difference between Islam and Christians, Christians do not go about killing people just because they do not accept Christianity.

Also seeing that the Q'uran copied the bible.

Seeing the old testament in the Bible, out dates the q'uran by about 3000 years.
And the New testament in the Bible, out dates the q'uran by about 625 years.
The Q'uran was written around in the year 625.
So who copied who ?

:):D:):D

Take it easy, please support your allegation by trnslated verses of Quran or point to the number of chapters and verses or keep silent. dont say Quran says so and so but report the verses to know what you are talking about. saying Quran is encouraging killing jews without reporting the actual verse is pointless.

get these verses and before that you need to study the context of each verse.

Baroodi

As Muslim we belive in Adam, Noah, Ibraham, Jacob, David, Moses, Jesus, Hood, Salih and all the prophets to Mohammed. They all came with one word, No God but Allah

every one of the prophets putting bricks to one edifice that was finalized by muhammed peace be upon them all. What was in other prophets mission was maintained by Islam and was refurbished

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
As Muslim we belive in Adam, Noah, Ibraham, Jacob, David, Moses, Jesus, Hood, Salih and all the prophets to Mohammed. They all came with one word, No God but Allah

every one of the prophets putting bricks to one edifice that was finalized by muhammed peace be upon them all. What was in other prophets mission was maintained by Islam and was refurbished
I do realize that you are presenting a pretty standard Islamic narrative here, but the point is the person of Jesus is so radically different as portrayed in Islam vs. how he is portrayed in Christianity, that it may as well be two different people. For example, when you claim to love and respect Jesus, you are honoring the Islamic version of Jesus. In no way are you being supportive of the Christian version of Jesus, quite the contrary, really. I think this is a point that confuses many Christians, because they automatically assume you mean THEIR vision of Jesus.

Faithofchristian

:):D:):D

Take it easy, please support your allegation by trnslated verses of Quran or point to the number of chapters and verses or keep silent. dont say Quran says so and so but report the verses to know what you are talking about. saying Quran is encouraging killing jews without reporting the actual verse is pointless.

get these verses and before that you need to study the context of each verse.

The Quran Says that People of Other Religions
are to be Violently Punished in This World

Allah himself fights against the unbelievers (9:30), so why should Muslims not fight in his cause rather than in the cause of evil (4:76)? About 19% of the Quran is devoted to the violent conquest and subjugation of non-Muslims:

Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides, whom ye may not know (8:60)

Strive hard (Jihad) against the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge indeed. (66:9, See also 9:73)

Muslims are to expect a reward in this life as well as the next (4:134), so it makes sense that unbelievers should be punished in this life as well:

…He whom Allah sendeth astray, for him there is no guide. For them is a penalty in the life of this world, but harder, truly, is the penalty of the Hereafter… (13:33-34)

There are at least two places in the Quran where the violent death of non-Muslims is referred to as Allah's reward for unbelief (2:191, 9:26), as in "such is the reward for unbelievers." Verse 3:56, bluntly states that "those who reject faith" will be "punished with terrible agony in this world" (a vow that Muhammad and his companions personally took it upon themselves to fulfill).

The Quran tells Muslims that Allah uses them to violently punish others:

Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace... (9:14)

In the end, All beings on heaven and earth will be forced to bow down to Allah, either willingly or by force:

And unto Allah falleth prostrate whosoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly (13:15)

Muslims are told that Allah "loves those who fight in his way" to make Islam "victorious over all other religions, even though the disbelievers resist" (61:4-11). Those who do resist Islam will be humiliated, killed.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Some Islamic policies are a greater threat to Christian liberties.

There are still laws in the 21st century that tell women they have to dress like nuns, refused to give women education and equal rights, imprison and execute people for criticizing the Prophet Muhammad, stone adulterers, cut off heads and hands, blasphemy laws, and all sorts of persecution of Christians and religious minorities.

It is the behavior and policies that millions of Muslims adhere to, that ruined millions of lives, which are responsible for Christians having better relations on average with Jews as opposed to Muslims.

The Catholic church and Pope, has become very tolerant of Islam, and I've seen Catholic literature in my Parish, that acknowledges all the similarities between Catholicism and Islam, and encourages positive relations between the two.

Faithofchristian

Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace... (9:14)

In the end, All beings on heaven and earth will be forced to bow down to Allah, either willingly or by force:

And unto Allah falleth prostrate whosoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly (13:15)
Revelation 13:6-15

13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Some Islamic policies are a greater threat to Christian liberties.

There are still laws in the 21st century that tell women they have to dress like nuns, refused to give women education and equal rights, imprison and execute people for criticizing the Prophet Muhammad, stone adulterers, cut off heads and hands, blasphemy laws, and all sorts of persecution of Christians and religious minorities.

It is the behavior and policies that millions of Muslims adhere to, that ruined millions of lives, which are responsible for Christians having better relations on average with Jews as opposed to Muslims.

The Catholic church and Pope, has become very tolerant of Islam, and I've seen Catholic literature in my Parish, that acknowledges all the similarities between Catholicism and Islam, and encourages positive relations between the two.

If you like, I have this to share.

13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Spiderman

Veteran Member

If you like, I have this to share.

I have nothing more to say. You know your stuff!:thumbsup:

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
Go away this thread is for adults

You can't handle someone being honest, then you aren't an adult.

Because Jews jihad less.

Also, similar doesn't mean "same". Halal is "similar" to kosher, but quite inferior.

https://www.quora.com/Can-Jews-eat-halal-food-and-can-Muslims-eat-kosher/answer/Orem-Frien

You'll notice in most cases Muslims can eat Jewish food but not vice versa.

Kosher quietly kills the animal, making sure to cut the neckbone so the animal goes unconscious as it dies. Islam leaves it intact, making the animal fully conscious, while they treat the killing of the animal as a sort of public festival. Yeah, that's sick. Kosher also tends to wash up more, cook the animal at a higher temperature (killing off all the blood taint), and not freak animals out by killing them in sight of each other.

Because you'll probably try to tell me it's not that bad, here you go. Pictures and thousand words and all.

The Cruelty Behind Muslim Ritual Slaughter

Decided to offsite it since it's graphic image.

Last edited: