• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do Trump protesters accomplish?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I've put forth the following proposal that could very likely bring peace between the various races and save us from an impending race war in the United States: Our nation should sell southern parts of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California to Mexico. Furthermore, the United States should create a separate black state out of parts of northern Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia along with parts of western South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and Maryland.

I'm a white separatist, not a white supremacist; in fact, I do often support some black separatist causes like those of Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam.

There's a huge difference between peace-loving white separatists like me and hateful white supremacists like the KKK or neo-Nazis.

Every time an unarmed black man gets shot in the back by a white police man, there's racial tension and riots; this wouldn't happen if blacks policed blacks and whites policed whites. Not only do white separatists concur with me, but so do black separatists like Louise Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam.

Having lived in one the aforementioned states for most of my life I find your position no different then some of the idiots that still populate the local Klan. How do you plan on enforcing this 'separation'? Would you need papers to show at the border crossings? If you can't see the problem with your belief then you are definitely part of the problem.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I'm a separatist separatist. I think that those who still advocate racial segregation should find a hole and pull it in after them.

African Americans, despite making up 13 percent of the population, own less than 1 percent of rural land in the country. A sovereign black separatist state of 300,000 square miles would increase black land ownership by 1,000 percent. There'd be no failed racial integration where whites control 99 percent of the land resources. White oppression against blacks would no longer occur in a separatist sovereign black state with black leadership and blacks policing black communities.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Having lived in one the aforementioned states for most of my life I find your position no different then some of the idiots that still populate the local Klan. How do you plan on enforcing this 'separation'? Would you need papers to show at the border crossings? If you can't see the problem with your belief then you are definitely part of the problem.

395cff3ac0e8e9243207d2d683312c0e.jpg

The boundaries of a sovereign black state would lay near the red area of this map where blacks already are at least 15 percent of the population density, so then as few people as possible would have to move.

Last edited:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
395cff3ac0e8e9243207d2d683312c0e.jpg

A sovereign black state would be in the red area of this map where blacks already are at least 15 percent of the population density, so then as few people as possible would have to move.

Why don't we simply send them all back to Africa? Sheesh....

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
African Americans, despite making up 13 percent of the population, own less than 1 percent of rural land in the country. A sovereign black separatist state of 300,000 square miles would increase black land ownership by 1,000 percent. There'd be no failed racial integration where whites control 99 percent of the land resources. White oppression against blacks would no longer occur in a separatist sovereign black state with black leadership and blacks policing black communities.
Theres no point going on with you. If someone can't see how enforcing racial separation instead of working on discriminatory power imbalances from Jim Crow era and beyond is wrong, or failed to learn from the horrors of 'separate but equal' social structures in the past, then they're too immoral to be bothered with.

There's such a thing as racism, and this is far, far over that line.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
And outside of this separate but equal utopia? I guess any discrimination against black people is OK, because if they don't like it they should move to the black state, right? Where do you plan to get 300,000 square miles that don't already have people claiming them, anyway? And do people of mixed ancestry get to go there, too, or do you propose yet more separate but equal states for them?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
And outside of this separate but equal utopia? I guess any discrimination against black people is OK, because if they don't like it they should move to the black state, right? Where do you plan to get 300,000 square miles that don't already have people claiming them, anyway? And do people of mixed ancestry get to go there, too, or do you propose yet more separate but equal states for them?

A separate sovereign black state would be ruled by blacks, but if there were white people wanting to live there, then that'd be their choice. DNA testing can easily determine if somebody is more than 50 percent of recent African heritage.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Evidently those folks will believe anything without proof, so, yeah, you have a shot.
I don't mean to bug ya about it again, but do have a resource regarding the paid protest theory? Every result I get is pretty biased in either direction, you have had some good reading material in the past.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian

I
250px-BlackbeltUS.PNG

I'd like the boundaries of a sovereign black state laying nearly around the red area of this map where blacks already are at least 15 percent of the population density; save for a stretch of land within 50 miles of the Gulf coast that'd link Florida with the rest of areas in grey that'd have racially white leadership. Based on what race by whom somebody wants to govern, any American could choose to live in either the white-led nation or black sovereign state.

Last edited:

Kangaroo Feathers

I
250px-BlackbeltUS.PNG

I'd like the boundaries of a sovereign black state laying nearly around the red area of this map where blacks already are at least 15 percent of the population density; save for a stretch of land within 50 miles of the Gulf coast that'd link Florida with the rest of areas in grey that'd have racially white leadership. Based on what race by whom somebody wants to govern, any American could choose to live in either the white-led nation or black sovereign state.
and what, the other 85% of the population is just going to move? Who's paying for that?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
and what, the other 85% of the population is just going to move? Who's paying for that?

Nobody would have to move, white people living in the black sovereign state or black people living in white-led America could stay put if they'd rather be governed or policed by people of the opposite race.... :D

Now if from the then sovereign black state there were any white persons willfully migrating to white-led America, then they would be personally responsible for their own moving expenses from the black sovereign state to white-led America.

Last edited:

wellwisher

I visited Capitol Hill last night. There was a crowd of people on the steps chanting anti Trump rhetoric, and each taking turns giving speeches about how much they want Trump impeached or even incarcerated.

I just wonder what they accomplished by doing that. I mean, they all seemed like they were in agreement that Trump sucks, but it isn't like they had an audience except for myself. So, it didn't appear like they had any potential of changing any hearts on the issue.

So, if they all dislike Trump, what good does it do to get together and shout about it?

If there were indifferent people, uninformed audience, or Trump supporters there, I could see that their hope is to change people's opinions or educate people.

But with that not being a factor, what else do they accomplish?

These demonstrations are there for a distraction to keep the heat off the upper level Democrats who tried to tamper with the 2016 election by using government resources to spy on Trump. This was similar but far worse than Watergate. We all know how thay ended. To help the Democrat criminals stay under the radar, they are employing 1970's demonstration tactics that the Democrats used against Nixon, to create the illusion the Democrats are on the side of right. Now that Trump has control of the Senate and the midterms are over, Trump is about to deal with the Democrat lawlessness.

The chants of the 2016 campaign, by Trump and his supporters, of locking Hillary up and draining the Swamp, were a reference to crimes of the Democrats. These crimes were well know in Washington and by all the major donors. The anti-Trump campaign is an attempt to delay, distract, and avoid their just due.

My prediction is Mueller will continue his probe, but he will be put back on track in terms of the original assignment; Russian collusion. However, he will be asked to looked at the Democrat involvement in Russian collusion since there is solid evidence that the Russian helped write the fake dossier that was used to get warrants to spy of the Trump campaign. The Democrats will then cry foul and say Mueller now can't be trusted. This shift in the investigation will haunt the Democrats through the 2020 election and beyond.

The biggest problem for the Democrats is the conspiracy to coverup a major crime, over the past 2 years involved all levels of the Democrat party, including media and donors. Expect very desperate measures by the Democrats hoping to stay out of jail.

Kangaroo Feathers

Nobody would have to move, white people living in the black sovereign state or black people living in white-led America could stay put if they'd rather be governed or policed by people of the opposite race.... :D

Now if from the then sovereign black state there were any white persons willfully migrating to white-led America, then they would be personally responsible for their own moving expenses from the black sovereign state to white-led America.
oh, so you just expect 85% of the population to surrender their right to representation. Sure, that's much more realistic.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Trump protesters are communist low life dirt bags and they're very bad hombres. ANTIFA has just recently vandalized the home of Fox News contributor Carlson Tucker.

Antifa_Tucker_Hammer_Sickle_Burn.jpg
I sincerely don't mean to be rude, but why can I hear the sound of knuckles dragging across the floor as I read your posts?