• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do Trump protesters accomplish?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
I sincerely don't mean to be rude, but why can I hear the sound of knuckles dragging across the floor as I read your posts?
I'm wondering if "Salvador" is a reference to Dali, and therefore, surrealism, and hence a clue that this is all a absurdist Poe?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
oh, so you just expect 85% of the population to surrender their right to representation. Sure, that's much more realistic.

Nobody's rights to representation would be totally surrendered under white/black state separation. There'd simply be racial limitations with having to be of recent non African heritage on who could serve in public office in white-led America. Likewise, the designated black sovereign state could impose racial limitations with having to be of recent African heritage on who could serve in public office in their sovereign black state.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I'm wondering if "Salvador" is a reference to Dali, and therefore, surrealism, and hence a clue that this is all a absurdist Poe?

Like it or not, I have a specific detailed plan for significantly reducing racial conflict and providing freedom for blacks who are now living in a state of oppression by whites. Where's your plan to solve the problems of failed multiculturalism. When people start attacking my character rather than my separatist ideas, then I know they have no reasonable arguments against my separatist plan.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Like it or not, I have a specific detailed plan for significantly reducing racial conflict and providing freedom for blacks who are now living in a state of oppression by whites. Where's your plan to solve the problems of failed multiculturalism. When people start attacking my character rather than my separatist ideas, then I know they have no reasonable arguments against my separatist plan.
N9, you have a bizarre idea that falls apart at the most basic practical question. By all means though, take it public and get the ball rolling on the necessary legislation and constitutional amendments. Good luck!

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
N9, you have a bizarre idea that falls apart at the most basic practical question. By all means though, take it public and get the ball rolling on the necessary legislation and constitutional amendments. Good luck!

Initially, I'd like to float my separatist plans and free the blacks from white oppression ideas anonymously on a website.

Does anybody here know how such a website could be set up anonymously?