• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We have a female Prime Minister

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
For the first time in several years, there is a G7 country whose government supports Britain's choice of Brexit against the reprimanding attitude of Germany and France.
I do know we are just one country, but in our own small way we can improve the relations between UK and EU in general. Count on Giorgia.
:)

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I and my female friends have been crying for hours, today. :):heartpulse::greenheart::heart: Out of joy.
You can't even imagine what this means.
In a country where the patriarchate is still strong. We have never had female monarchs, not even during monarchy because that was not allowed by the Lex Salica.

That's a beautiful, incredibly beautiful day for the women of all of Europe. Especially because we are the first Latin country in Europe to have a female head of Government.

She says: I swear to be loyal to the Republic, to respect the Law and the Constitution faithfully, and to perform my duties serving the Nation's exclusive interest.

Both of our candidates for governor here in Arizona are women. Katie Hobbs is the Democrat and Kari Lake is the Republican (endorsed by Trump). We've had women governors in the past, too.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
Congratulations, Italy.

Giorgia Meloni is incredible, and the position has been well earned. I wish her the best.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Tough **** on non-Christian Europeans then. Will they be offered any crumbs?
It means that the Christian Civilization has molded our secular state, our secular juridical tradition and so on.
Of course secularism implies religious and non-religious people (atheists) need to be respected and not discriminated against.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
It means that the Christian Civilization has molded our secular state, our secular juridical tradition and so on.
Of course secularism implies religious and non-religious people (atheists) need to be respected and not discriminated against.
But you've just said a Christian Europe, now you're effectively saying a non-discriminatory secular Europe. Just be honest and stick with your original term.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I and my female friends have been crying for hours, today. :):heartpulse::greenheart::heart: Out of joy.
You can't even imagine what this means.
In a country where the patriarchate is still strong. We have never had female monarchs, not even during monarchy because that was not allowed by the Lex Salica.

That's a beautiful, incredibly beautiful day for the women of all of Europe. Especially because we are the first Latin country in Europe to have a female head of Government.

She says: I swear to be loyal to the Republic, to respect the Law and the Constitution faithfully, and to perform my duties serving the Nation's exclusive interest.

I liked her, when I saw her talk a week or 2 ago. First impression and feeling was good

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Both of our candidates for governor here in Arizona are women. Katie Hobbs is the Democrat and Kari Lake is the Republican (endorsed by Trump). We've had women governors in the past, too.
I have seen a couple of politicians from Arizona.
Terrific. Great patriots.