• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We have a female Prime Minister

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I and my female friends have been crying for hours, today. :):heartpulse::greenheart::heart: Out of joy.
You can't even imagine what this means.
In a country where the patriarchate is still strong. We have never had female monarchs, not even during monarchy because that was not allowed by the Lex Salica.

That's a beautiful, incredibly beautiful day for the women of all of Europe. Especially because we are the first Latin country in Europe to have a female head of Government.

She says: I swear to be loyal to the Republic, to respect the Law and the Constitution faithfully, and to perform my duties serving the Nation's exclusive interest.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
"Italy's far-right leader Giorgia Meloni has formally accepted the job of forming the next government at the head of the country's most right-wing administration since World War Two."

- Italy Meloni: Far-right leader agrees to form government
I think this is the victory of the people against the lugubrious, lounge-loving élites of all of Europe.
She was born in a very, very humble family. And now she is Prime Minister of a G7 country.

I am proud of my own Nation. Because they voted for her, knowing who she was.
Long live the Europe of the Nations and Identities.
Long live the European Nations.
Long live the European commoners. :)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
By the way, Salvini and Meloni are considered the most nationalistic leaders in all of Europe.
Just put two and two together, @Secret Chief ;)

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
A sad day for Europe...not because she is a woman, I like that a lot but because she is far right. And she like Putin.

This does not look good for a free Europe if nationalistic governments do as Putin does.

danieldemol

Premium Member
Well congratulations on having a female head of state, but I truly feel sorry for the well-being of poor and minorities if far right leaders in Italy are anything like the nutjobs that occupy the political far right in Australia.

In my opinion.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Well congratulations on having a female head of state, but I truly feel sorry for the well-being of poor and minorities if far right leaders in Italy are anything like the nutjobs that occupy the political far right in Australia.

In my opinion.
She is a populist. So she does side with the poor, because commoners are commoners regardless of race, religion, sex, etc...

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
"We're taught Lord Acton's axiom: all power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. I believed that when I started these books, but I don't believe it's always true any more. Power doesn't always corrupt. Power can cleanse. What I believe is always true about power is that power always reveals. When you have enough power to do what you always wanted to do, then you see what the guy always wanted to do."
- Robert Caro

I believe Meloni is a fascist. I believe she will drag Italy to the right, and she will use her power to abuse and undermine the rights of minority groups within Italy. I believe she has cloaked her fascism with populism, but is fundamentally still a fascist and seeks to impose fascism.

But we will have to wait and see, sadly.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
"We're taught Lord Acton's axiom: all power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. I believed that when I started these books, but I don't believe it's always true any more. Power doesn't always corrupt. Power can cleanse. What I believe is always true about power is that power always reveals. When you have enough power to do what you always wanted to do, then you see what the guy always wanted to do."
- Robert Caro

I believe Meloni is a fascist. I believe she will drag Italy to the right, and she will use her power to abuse and undermine the rights of minority groups within Italy.

But we will have to wait and see, sadly.
It depends on what one means by fascist.
If one means being Nationalistic, believing in Christian Europe, in European Souverainism, etc...
then, yes, she is. Very.:)

If you mean dictatorial...she was elected by the majority. So she is not dictatorial.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
It depends on what one means by fascist.
Authoritarian control, scapegoating of minority groups, mythologizing of national history, intense nationalism, idealization of certain in-groups over others.

If one means being Nationalistic, believing in Christian Europe, in European nativism, etc...
then, yes, she is. Very.:)
Yes, she is a very bad, ignorant, bigoted person who wants to harm the citizens of Europe. I agree.

If you mean dictatorial...she was elected by the majority. So she is not dictatorial.
That depends what laws she puts in place. A dictator can be elected - they just need to get elected and then render themselves unable to be removed from their position once elected - or at least try to.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Yes, she is a very bad, ignorant, bigoted person who wants to harm the citizens of Europe. I agree.
I do respect your opinions. :)
I side with the people. Whom the lounge-loving and carefree banking and financial élites despise.

Goldman Sachs bankers are not eligible Prime Ministers in my humble opinion.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I and my female friends have been crying for hours, today. :):heartpulse::greenheart::heart: Out of joy.
You can't even imagine what this means.
In a country where the patriarchate is still strong. We have never had female monarchs, not even during monarchy because that was not allowed by the Lex Salica.

That's a beautiful, incredibly beautiful day for the women of all of Europe. Especially because we are the first Latin country in Europe to have a female head of Government.

She says: I swear to be loyal to the Republic, to respect the Law and the Constitution faithfully, and to perform my duties serving the Nation's exclusive interest.

I always applaud when women reach for and get highest ranks. But what use is it to have a woman when she's still a dick?

RestlessSoul

She seems to have fallen out with Berlusconi recently; which is to her credit.

Is she a threat to democracy in Italy? Probably not, in my opinion. Is her party’s electoral success a threat to immigrants and minorities in Italy? Well I’d probably be feeling a bit threatened if I was an African living in Italy right now. She isn’t going to invade Abyssinia though.