• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We have a female Prime Minister

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Great theory, unless you are a migrant fleeing oppression seeking sanctuary/
Yes, of course.
For example if Assange wants to seek political asylum in Italy for political persecution, he will get it.
With a Parliament like this...he surely gets it.

Flankerl

I already have. Salvini described Putin as "the best politician and statesman in the world."

Which is of course true.
He's the best to take care of the Russian danger once and for all.

Okay, I'm going to stop asking you now.

I find it very suspicious that you are so unwilling to talk about specific policies. I can only assume you either don't know her policies and voted for her blindly for some reason, or you do know her policies but you know that they are extremely bad and don't want to bring them up.

What do we call people again who vote for Fascists and support Fascist parties?

You don't have to be suspicious, the answer is rather obvious.

But all is well, Italy is still Italy so the Fascists will fail in about a year.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I and my female friends have been crying for hours, today. :):heartpulse::greenheart::heart: Out of joy.
You can't even imagine what this means.
In a country where the patriarchate is still strong. We have never had female monarchs, not even during monarchy because that was not allowed by the Lex Salica.

That's a beautiful, incredibly beautiful day for the women of all of Europe. Especially because we are the first Latin country in Europe to have a female head of Government.

She says: I swear to be loyal to the Republic, to respect the Law and the Constitution faithfully, and to perform my duties serving the Nation's exclusive interest.

Nice.
Too bad it's a neo nazi.

JIMMY12345

I and my female friends have been crying for hours, today. :):heartpulse::greenheart::heart: Out of joy.
You can't even imagine what this means.
In a country where the patriarchate is still strong. We have never had female monarchs, not even during monarchy because that was not allowed by the Lex Salica.

That's a beautiful, incredibly beautiful day for the women of all of Europe. Especially because we are the first Latin country in Europe to have a female head of Government.

She says: I swear to be loyal to the Republic, to respect the Law and the Constitution faithfully, and to perform my duties serving the Nation's exclusive interest.

Be interesting exactly how many women are in her cabinet in a year.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I guess this explains many things.

And why she is such a silly woman - given all the things she cites are often the things that separate us if we cling to them, rather than simply seeing that no matter how we differ, we are all human beings. Same old trash from the right-wing in my view, and often down to insecurities - feeling they have to be different in order to survive. Oooh, feel the love in her voice - erm, I mean anger! :oops:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I guess this explains many things.

Her speech is braindead trash and explains nothing. Who says family is "an enemy?" It's silly nonsense that can't be taken seriously. She should be baking pasta and pizzas rather than engaging in politics.

Again, as a transwoman who supports anti-lgbt agendas, you must be wallowing in self-loathing. It's sad.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Her speech is braindead trash and explains nothing. Who says family is "an enemy?" It's silly nonsense that can't be taken seriously. She should be baking pasta and pizzas rather than engaging in politics.

Again, as a transwoman who supports anti-lgbt agendas, you must be wallowing in self-loathing. It's sad.

Is she wrong, in your opinion?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
On the other hand, does it made you mad or sad?
We belong to the NATO, so we follow a common project, so it made me neither mad nor sad.
I need to underline that in Europe, countries want this war to terminate as soon as possible.
Juridically, the EU has never okayed the possibility of a WW3, because too many countries would be against it.
We are doing anything to help Ukrainians economically and to receive the refugees.
But we are also expecting both Ukraine and Russia to order a ceasefire and to negotiate the peace.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
We belong to the NATO, so we follow a common project, so it made me neither mad nor sad.
I need to underline that in Europe, countries want this war to terminate as soon as possible.
Juridically, the EU has never okayed the possibility of a WW3, because too many countries would be against it.
We are doing anything to help Ukrainians economically and to receive the refugees.
But we are also expecting both Ukraine and Russia to order a ceasefire and to negotiate the peace.
Peace is obviously preferable to war, but nobody should be asked to sacrifice their land, freedom, and sovereignity for it.
Putin can't win this, and has been rounding up young Russians that he can't properly train or equip, and sending them off to die in droves. His military assets are dwindling and the Russian economy is circling the drain, so for the sake of his own country he should pack up and go home. The sooner he withdraws, the less reparations he'll have to pay. It's in his best interest, and as the aggressor the onus has been on him.