• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trapped - The Game Thread

Draka

Wonder Woman
Mr. Dala's daughter Amy's name would be Amy Dala
"gray" matter, remembers emotion
the amygdala is the part of the brain that handles emotion and memory and learning
therefore...G is the middle initial

Truth_Faith13

Mr. Dala's daughter Amy's name would be Amy Dala
"gray" matter, remembers emotion
the amygdala is the part of the brain that handles emotion and memory and learning
therefore...G is the middle initial

I did take a degree in biology....honest!!! :eek:

Draka

Wonder Woman
It got awful quiet in here. We all made it through the first chamber. Just four to go and this one is in the bag. Come on, buck up people.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
For what it is worth, Amygdalae are almond shaped as well... just another point for "G"...

Scruffitude

Scruffy Nerf Herder
The hooded figure appears again as you all are talking amongst yourselves.

"I believe you have all answered. The answer - G - is correct. I was going to be extremely literal and make the answer 'the single-letter answer' but I'm feeling oddly charitable right now. Since you all put a good reason behind your answer, I can't fault your efforts.
"I am not sure what to do about contestant Heneni. Technically, she gave the answer but her answer was incorrect in that it wasn't exactly what I wanted. I will therefore give her a warning about being careful about how she phrases things in the future.
"Just so you don't all think I'm a pushover, I will not be making any exceptions in the future. Be forewarned.
"Your next riddle should be ready shortly."

The light goes off in the chamber you're in, but you don't see another light go on. Instead, all you see is the dimly lit corridor ahead of you, leading out of the chamber. You know that this leads into the main passage. As soon as you all enter the main passage, you see another light go on ahead of you on your left. You follow it, and enter the chamber.

The cave is featureless except for the familiar hologram of the hooded figure.

"The first riddle proved harder than I planned, whereas the second one proved easier. Thus we are at the point that I must make a decision. I think I need to make things a bit tougher, but I don't want people quitting out of frustration.
"This is the third riddle. Two more and you're all free. So pay attention.
"In the morning, I am fresh. I may cry sometimes, but my tears bring life to the world.
"In the middle of the day, I am usually bright and cheerful. Sometimes, I can get heated, and I can make you sweat.
"By the evening, I am falling apart. I breathe so hard that I shake trees, and make their leaves fall off.
"When night comes, I might as well be dead. I am cold, lifeless and lonely. Nobody will come out to play with me.
"I have been this way for as long as I can remember, ever since I was born. And I will continue being this way until the day I truly die.
"What am I?"

The hologram disappears.

Draka

Wonder Woman
The Earth. The morning (Spring), midday (Summer), evening (Autumn) and night (Winter) are all representative of the changing seasons of the year.

Scruffitude

Scruffy Nerf Herder
The hologram appears and hovers over to Dream Angel.

"Here is your first hint.
"People often talk of me as though I am not there.
"They complain about me when I'm being bad, and barely take notice when I'm being good.
"There are those who would try to predict my behavior, but I am not that easy.
"For I am constantly on the move, changing, shaping the world, bringing laughter and joy to some while bringing sorrow and destruction to others.
"You may enjoy my company, or you may take me for granted. Mothers often warn their children about being with me.
"I am neither your friend nor your enemy. I simply am. I have many names, but the name I search for in this case begins with the 23rd letter of the English alphabet."

The hologram disappears as suddenly as it appeared.