• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trapped - The Game Thread

Heneni

Miss Independent
Oh im such a dumb gabby....:eek:

Just went back and read the whole thread. HE HE.

But he did say we can ask for more hints.

Truth_Faith13

Hi all, sorry I am late! lol! You guys seem to have done a job - I thought the first one was supposed to be easy, I would have never have got it - personally I would go with standard and what wiki says. Do you want me to be the first person to say?

Heneni

Miss Independent
We are dressed in white T-shirts

And now we are a colourful bunch?

He did give us a compliment.

' My what a colourful bunch you are'

Any two colours that combine to produce white light are called complementary colours.

Heneni

Miss Independent
A light came on in the chamber next to us...not sure what light it was.

Since we have white T-shirts there are no pigments in our shirts that could influence our colour. The only thing that determines our colour is light shining on us.

We are reflecting the light that is on us. We are not absorbing any colour of light but reflecting it.

Anyway....just posting my ramblings...id like another tip.

Circle_One

A light came on in the chamber next to us...not sure what light it was.

Since we have white T-shirts there are no pigments in our shirts that could influence our colour. The only thing that determines our colour is light shining on us.

We are reflecting the light that is on us. We are not absorbing any colour of light but reflecting it.

Anyway....just posting my ramblings...id like another tip.

But we know what the answer is. We're just waiting for Scruff to get back online to tell us how we answer. Whether in here or on PM. :D

Heneni

Miss Independent
There are six of us.

If each one of us take a colour...

Green
Yellow
Red
Magenta
Blue
Cyan

Then green and blue should press the C button...for cyan (adding light)

Green and red should press the Y button....for yellow (adding light)

Blue and red should press the M button...for magenta (adding light)

When the computer has made cyan, yellow and magenta..it uses pigments so...Then Cyan, yellow and magenta should press the K (key) button together, because cyan, yellow and magenta pigments make black.

Not sure of the order.

Maybe im making this harder than it is......:D

Circle_One

Hah, I totally think you are making this harder than it is. All we have to do is say the order that the buttons should be pushed: CMYK.

Truth_Faith13

There are six of us.

If each one of us take a colour...

Green
Yellow
Red
Magenta
Blue
Cyan

Then green and blue should press the C button...for cyan (adding light)

Green and red should press the Y button....for yellow (adding light)

Blue and red should press the M button...for magenta (adding light)

When the computer has made cyan, yellow and magenta..it uses pigments so...Then Cyan, yellow and magenta should press the K (key) button together, because cyan, yellow and magenta pigments make black.

Not sure of the order.

Maybe im making this harder than it is......:D

Oh Heneni, you are great and obviously a great thinker, but I think you are making it way harder than it needs to be!

Truth_Faith13

Right Scruffy - Final Answer from Me, CMYK is the order. I want to see the consequence if I am wrong (or I should say they, as they worked it out)! hahaha!

Truth_Faith13

I know I have given my final answer, but I have another thought for you other guys. Technically speaking the question is "What do you do?"

The answer to which is "Press the letters in the right order"

So maybe that is the answer! :D :D (or is that me just be absolutely silly!)