• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trapped - The Game Thread

Circle_One

Ahh hahah... I was just about to post something having to do with colors...

C-M-Y-K is a color model having to do with printers... Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Key(black)

GAH! That was my next thought (I just bought Justyce a printer for Christmas, so printer colors were fresh in my mind), but I couldn't figure out what the K was!

Draka

Wonder Woman
Ahh hahah... I was just about to post something having to do with colors...

C-M-Y-K is a color model having to do with printers... Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Key(black)

Sorry, seems you got there as well. Beat me to the punch!

Scruffitude

Scruffy Nerf Herder
((I should note that if you do submit your final answer before the 48 hour period is up, this will move you on to the next round. I'd rather wait for all participants to answer first, if everyone doesn't mind.))

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah, wikipedia has CMYK, but it seems to vary, some places have CYMK...

Draka

Wonder Woman
So then, is CMYK what we seem to be agreeing on then? Do we chance having one of us answer, or wait for everyone to show up and weigh in and answer all at the same time?

Circle_One

I say we chance having one of us answer first, that way if it's wrong, not everyone will lose the game on the very first puzzle.

I'll volunteer, I guess, lol.

But I don't go first next round, if it's right.