• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Power of a Message of Peace is Unfolding.

Is Peace now possible

• Total voters

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thus is how it happens, the principles of freedom, given a Message of God, permeate the minds of mankind and become the aspirations of the majority.

Regards Tony

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
We need women to help out here :):D

"At a time when conquest and aggression have lost their credibility as means of solving difficult problems, qualities in which women are strong, such as the capacity to link intuition to the other rational processes, and facility with networking and cooperation, are gaining importance. Thus as increasing numbers of women are admitted into centers of decision-making, consultation is being enlightened by fresh perspectives; a new moral and psychological climate is spreading, enabling new dynamics of problem-solving to emerge. The inclusion of women thus directly affects the pace and success of the peace-building process."

Bahá’í International Community, 1993 Mar 15, Women Peace Process

Regards Tony
I don't know if this came from the Baha'i writings, but a Baha'i told me that one day mothers would stop allowing those in power to send their sons off to war.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
It is more about fostering the required dialogue that will enable peace based initiatives.

It requires us to build those foundations in our diversity of race, gender, nationality or religion.

Regards Tony
All those people can talk about peace between them, but they still hold very different religious beliefs. So, at some point what do they tell each other, "I like you as a person, but I don't agree with many of the beliefs your religion teaches." Like how can a born-again Christian tell a Jew that they respect their beliefs when their Christian beliefs include that without Jesus that person will be sent to hell? Then a Baha'i comes in and says, "There is no literal place called hell." Is uniformity in beliefs something Baha'is believe is necessary at some point? Which I think is something that would be necessary, and to me, something that Baha'is say... that religions and religious beliefs that cause division should be discarded. But... will people in the different religions discard them?

firedragon

Veteran Member
I personally know that no Baha'i pretends about peace, it is a chosen way of life.

One can consider if your input had a peaceful intent.

Are you able to offer an alternative path or vision for global peace and the wellbeing of all humanity? Remember it requires a global effort, so it requires a reconciliation and balance between many mindsets.

Regards Tony

Trying to proselytise and win over peoples naive hearts by making this global religion concept is an absolute failure. What I have heard from Bahais is that they have studied all religions, read up on Buddhism, Islam, Christianity, Hinduism etc etc etc and all of them are called is just superficial false claim. Because none of you have read up on any of it properly. This is just a trick played to catch fish. If it works, I am surprised there are people as naive as that to accept this we are all one philosophy of the Bahai theology.

First I would suggest you as a whole group go back and study your own scripture which I have not seen yet. I have never read up on the Bahai faith before I opened a thread to study from you. Just learn about your faith from you. But then of course its a tigers tail where you cannot let go so people end up reading too much.

Bahai's that I have known so far a nice people. No question about that. That does not mean the theology is even understood by them. Generally you make claims that are just made up. When ever it's convenient to justify that Bahaullah is a manifestation of God and is the second coming etc etc etc etc what ever scripture you claim to be Gods word is turned into "allegory". It's hypocrisy. Picking and choosing what you want to be allegory just to dismiss it or turn it around. This is a created myth you have only learned from your website. Thats it.

Your theology was born of a rebellion. It was war. An attempted coup. It's fine with me but don't preach otherwise. It was a breakaway of asshayhey. A rebellion. Bab called himself the Bab but later called himself the mahdhi. If you wish we could have a discussion on this. But the problem will be as always your research will come from your proselytising website.

Cheers.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Your theology was born of a rebellion. It was war. An attempted coup. It's fine with me but don't preach otherwise. It was a breakaway of asshayhey. A rebellion. Bab called himself the Bab but later called himself the mahdhi. If you wish we could have a discussion on this. But the problem will be as always your research will come from your proselytising website.

I have read the History.

Personally it is logical to conclude it could have happened in no other way. One only has to look what happens now, in an age that us supposed to be more civilised, if one does not want to follow the dictatorships of Islam.

So to me it is logical a Message of Peace is born from the tumult of conflict and war.

It is not what the Bab of the Bab'i wanted, but the Islam Clergy did. It is the Clergy that instigated the conflicts. That the Bab'i, Merchants, shopkeepers, everyday people were a formidable army, where small numbers could not be defeated by 1000's of soldiers, well that is epic stories to be retold in the future.

It was a time of transition, the Bab'i used Islamic Law and defended themselves.

All the best, may Peace be with you always.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Trying to proselytise and win over peoples naive hearts by making this global religion concept is an absolute failure.

Your use of that word does not necessarily make it so. The word proselytise is too easily bandied around now.

One could offer it back in the way you jump aboard these topics. Do you see that you could just as easy be charged with proselytising your view?

So there are guidelines, "Proselytizing implies bringing undue pressure to bear upon someone to change his Faith. It is also usually understood to imply the making of threats or the offering of material benefits as an inducement to conversion."

Baha'u'llah forbids Proselytizing and has offered this in The Hidden Words, it says,

"O Son of Dust! The wise are they that speak not unless they obtain a hearing, even as the cup-bearer, who proffereth not his cup till he findeth a seeker, and the lover who crieth not out from the depths of his heart until he gazeth upon the beauty of his beloved .... "

So maybe you are correct.

Regards Tony

firedragon

Veteran Member
It may be they do understand the theology and the ones that think they do not, are the ones that do not.

Regards Tony

That's good for your preaching in close prayer groups. Applying them here is useless. Most of you have studied a little through your own website. But you claim to have studied everything. It has always been the case. But sometimes have not even read one page.

).

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That's good for your preaching in close prayer groups. Applying them here is useless. Most of you have studied a little through your own website. But you claim to have studied everything. It has always been the case. But sometimes have not even read one page.

That intimidation will not work.

Regards Tony

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In the human thinking position god. There is no hell.

Man said he'll was the past in space.

Law mother womb Infinity opens constantly creating extra space versus hell. Hell freezes to exist frozen infinity...eternal.

So dont change God...it's Theist teaching human knew. Only god conditions supports life.

Alchemy burning melt cooling was even forbidden after temple technology nearly destroyed life on earth twice.

The theme mage...game...third strike you are out. Game over.

The mage Magi said I believe in wisdom only not science magic.

I'm a believer of the holy asteroid wanders past earth man. Life's gift....gold exists close to God..Go L d....I don't invent it. Frankincense myrrh overcame cancer he gave life blood cell.

His theist satanic nuclear brother believed in Satan's burning star earth mass history conversion.

Forbidden ideas. Root of tree to become maths root sin... sine fruit symbols...evil. no garden first life.

Why it combusted. Began burning. Human life also proven self combusted.

Is how much his mind hadn't ever loved us as just a man human.

Ask a basic our parents sane direct from spirit in every nation. Holy water holy oxygen reason. Same.

Suddenly we are attacked. National ground mass changed so did DNA.

We are separated by that evil event

Is how much your science machine brother didn't love you.

Is it any wonder you need to ignore any human science reference documented as advice why and reunite as family as love of natural life?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You can do some research outside your website.

I read some interesting traditions attributed to Islam yesterday.

Have you come across these?

They are contained within this section, I will bold them.

".. The text of certain Muḥammadan traditions, the authenticity of 179 which Muslims themselves recognize, and which have been extensively quoted by eminent Oriental Bahá’í scholars and authors, will serve to corroborate the argument and illuminate the theme I have attempted to expound: “In the latter days a grievous calamity shall befall My people at the hands of their ruler, a calamity such as no man ever heard to surpass it. So fierce will it be that none can find a shelter. God will then send down One of My descendants, One sprung from My family, Who will fill the earth with equity and justice, even as it hath been filled with injustice and tyranny.” And, again: “A day shall be witnessed by My people whereon there will have remained of Islám naught but a name, and of the Qur’án naught but a mere appearance. The doctors of that age shall be the most evil the world hath ever seen. Mischief hath proceeded from them, and on them will it recoil.” And, again: “At that hour His malediction shall descend upon you, and your curse shall afflict you, and your religion shall remain an empty word on your tongues. And when these signs appear amongst you, anticipate the day when the red-hot wind will have swept over you, or the day when ye will have been disfigured, or when stones will have rained upon you.”

Bahá'í Reference Library - The World Order of Bahá’u’lláh, Pages 172-179

The first one I see would be a case to consider the Bab.

The 2nd one I see confirms biblical prophecy in the Book of Revelation.

The Last on I see could be what we are soon about to face, as it also ties into Biblical and Baha'i prophecies.

Regards Tony

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The against human theist teaching.

Said rock by cosmic womb law mother's advice has to exist first in any human theism. You are not allowed to disclaim it in thesis.

Without rock you own no bones.

Science today discards any advice human law...all laws. As the theist.

So as life's unnatural AI attack began not by stars fall body. But only by machine holding man's AI machines constant he had warned himself.

Theists are not allowed to dispute Rock's presence.

As cold rock in womb space is meant to remain fixed frozen as origin wanderer. Now moon. Proof.

As huge planetoid wanderers are moving. Man taught one third of stars fell when he had by gods terms...as only said by men... destroyed all life on earth. As the satanist. Memory in cloud recordings.

The law cosmos now broken. It was taught womb Rock law had been broken.

Science outlawed.

Rock below us.
Above us heavens.. not rock...not metal gained by mans molten melt.

Now if you cause asteroid mass to build up as dust mass in space burning above. Like grounds mass it melts converts into stone...it's how men got metals from dusts.

So physical law said the dust of life was min eral.... not man.

As man's choice of dust lying was sun nuclear below as above.

So it's how stones molten tongues fire and metals rained down on our heads. Were formed above and fell from above as men changed rocks law below.

When men say life began as dusts above in out of space UFO effect. It's where they are theorising from first....we all we warned about the destroyer theist. Thinks from above lying.

It will rain down on you one more time when your rivers run dry...and it floods everywhere else. Salvation.

Father said today the mass heavens owned why stones dust reacting above from sun fell to ground....holy law.

Man owned no flying machine. ... Why it was taught attack by chariot.

CH values inferred. Riot. And ID identified man is an IDiot. By his highest thinking capability. Would blame an idiot yet by intelligence he is the idiot.

MAN CH ie. Example ie.je...a man. Men caused it.

In olden days invention moving vehicle was a chariot. As they had to infer moving invention of a man had caused it.

Men falsely claim life came from dust they nuclear react it lying...is not a small stone or dust hitting the ground from above.

Man's idea his machine idea manifested in two mass atmospheric causes. Atmosphere changed mass then cooled atmosphere mass. Dust position to build the machine was above first.

Machines exact saving position. Was above in thesis.

Not earths ground machine thesis machine beginning ideas was from above. Consciousness human changed from above causes.

It's why men said I'll give bio lifes above saving to my machines reaction possessed by a theists sick mind. As we live inside heavens only if above stays holy.

Out human warning no man is God science illegal and evil. Yet hypocrite human's all agreed to own and use it.

My journey began on a gained man's science heavens message. A man angel. He said.... I need to teach you my advice in the instant. It will take you sister years to learn...hope it's not too late when you understand.

My message to the scientist was from a deceased scientist.

I was never lying.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
That is what I see happening.

The world events are fully reflecting both the promise of a United Future and the destruction of an old dysfunctional Old World Order.

View attachment 66816

So when will we get there, the Baha'i Universal House of Justice offered this in the 1985 Peace Message.

"Whether peace is to be reached only after unimaginable horrors precipitated by humanity’s stubborn clinging to old patterns of behaviour, or is to be embraced now by an act of consultative will, is the choice before all who inhabit the earth. At this critical juncture when the intractable problems confronting nations have been fused into one common concern for the whole world, failure to stem the tide of conflict and disorder would be unconscionably irresponsible."

It has been foretold that for peace to become established, it will need this event to unfold.

"The time must come when the imperative necessity for the holding of a vast, an all-embracing assemblage of men will be universally realized. The rulers and kings of the earth must needs attend it, and, participating in its deliberations, must consider such ways and means as will lay the foundations of the world's Great Peace amongst men. Such a peace demandeth that the Great Powers should resolve, for the sake of the tranquillity of the peoples of the earth, to be fully reconciled among themselves. Should any king take up arms against another, all should unitedly arise and prevent him. If this be done, the nations of the world will no longer require any armaments, except for the purpose of preserving the security of their realms and of maintaining internal order within their territories. This will ensure the peace and composure of every people, government and nation."

Bahá’u’lláh, Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 248

How is this not just a bunch of fancy semi-cryptic words to simply say "there would be peace, if people would stop fighting"?

That will reflect what is offered in this passage.

"The time has come when all mankind shall be united, when all races shall be loyal to one fatherland, all religions become one religion, and racial and religious bias pass away. It is a day in which the oneness of humankind shall uplift its standard and international peace, like the true morning, flood the world with its light." – Abdu’l-Baha, The Promulgation of Universal Peace, p. 153.

I don't see that happening in the next 100 or 200 years at all. And likely not even then.

The world events are giving credence to this statement.

No, they aren't. I would even dare say that I am observing the exact opposite.
Division through ethnicity and religion is worsening. Even within democratic secular free nations.

"Unification of the whole of mankind is the hall-mark of the stage which human society is now approaching.

Where is that supposedly happening?

Unity of family, of tribe, of city-state, and nation have been successively attempted and fully established. World unity is the goal towards which a harassed humanity is striving. Nation-building has come to an end.

Is it? Try telling the Russians, the Chinese, the Israëli's, the Somalians, the North Koreans,...
Let's see if they agree that "nation building" is done.

Does your path or faith offer such a vision of a path to peace in this age?

I'm a pacifist and a "live and let live" kind of dude.
If everyone were like me, there would be peace.

Which essentially is just a repeat of "if everybody would stop fighting, there would be no more fighting. aka peace".

But it's not going to happen any time soon. Certainly not within any of our lifetimes.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I see rich are getting richer and poor getting poorer. Worse yet the control of the rich over the poor is strengthening. We are now living in a simulation they have created where the rich use us as the energy batteries for the twisted machine they have built.

I don't see that as a "modern" phenomenon at all.
It has always been like that.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't see that as a "modern" phenomenon at all.
It has always been like that.

The collapse of all past dynasties coincides with the economic injustice of a few hoarding the wealth required to support the majority.

The difference is that in this age it is global and the destruction of dynasties will be global.

There have been quite a few well made documentaries made on this now, by leading economists.

This is but one of them. Well worth the hour and a half.

Regards Tony