• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Power of a Message of Peace is Unfolding.

Is Peace now possible

• Total voters

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
As there are many worlds of God CG and this has a specific purpose.
That what Baha'is are told, and it might be true, but... since Baha'is build off of what is taught by other religions, which other religions support this belief?

Is there still free will and testing done in these other worlds of God? If so, what happens to a person that fails the tests in one of those other worlds? They get sent to a lower world? And if that is so, why not just use this physical world to keep testing a soul until they learn enough to enter into the spiritual world to stay?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That what Baha'is are told, and it might be true, but... since Baha'is build off of what is taught by other religions, which other religions support this belief?

Is there still free will and testing done in these other worlds of God? If so, what happens to a person that fails the tests in one of those other worlds? They get sent to a lower world? And if that is so, why not just use this physical world to keep testing a soul until they learn enough to enter into the spiritual world to stay?

Lots of questions to ponder CG.

Baha'u'llah offers we should be anxiously concerned with the issues that face us in the age we live, concerned with our own thoughts and actions.

Regards Tony

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Lots of questions to ponder CG.

Baha'u'llah offers we should be anxiously concerned with the issues that face us in the age we live, concerned with our own thoughts and actions.

Regards Tony
And one thing we should be concerned with is whether or not the Baha'i Faith is for real. If the whole world said they believed today, what would the Baha'i Faith do? Can they really run the world in a way that brings peace and unity? Would the nine men in Haifa be able to be fair and just to all people?

To pawn off the leadership to some world tribunal isn't any better. Why would they be fair? Why wouldn't they give in to the needs and wants of the rich and powerful nations? And if they didn't, why would the powerful nations go along with the decisions made by this tribunal?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And one thing we should be concerned with is whether or not the Baha'i Faith is for real.

If it is not CG, no religion gone before has been either. IMHO

It was a call to peace and unity, prior to the world having global conflicts. Makes sense God warned us. What other global messages have been given, that have adequately addressed all the needs for our age?

The time when humanity tries to do away with religion is recorded CG, that age is upon us and it will just add to the issues we face, as lack of faith can offer no lasting solutions.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And one thing we should be concerned with is whether or not the Baha'i Faith is for real. If the whole world said they believed today, what would the Baha'i Faith do? Can they really run the world in a way that brings peace and unity? Would the nine men in Haifa be able to be fair and just to all people?

To pawn off the leadership to some world tribunal isn't any better. Why would they be fair? Why wouldn't they give in to the needs and wants of the rich and powerful nations? And if they didn't, why would the powerful nations go along with the decisions made by this tribunal?

Humanity has rejected the Most Great Peace CG.

The Lesser Peace will require the election of a world legislative by all the Nations of the World. They will then, apart from disarming the Nations, will choose a world language and also set Narional boundaries that can not be breached by another nation.

Imagine, the solution was already given and we now get to witness the results of our neglect of implementing those requirements.

Regards Tony

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member

Oversimplification may sound reasonable to some, but the world is far too complex to be ruled by 9 men, who get appointed by the 9 men who came before them. For starters, that discounts half the world's population, and at least 80% of the other half who admire and respect the wisdom inherent in women. It might work in some utopian fictional world, but not on this planet.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Oversimplification may sound reasonable to some, but the world is far too complex to be ruled by 9 men, who get appointed by the 9 men who came before them. For starters, that discounts half the world's population, and at least 80% of the other half who admire and respect the wisdom inherent in women. It might work in some utopian fictional world, but not on this planet.
That's why I questioned if it was for real. Whether it's the nine men leading the Baha'is or some world tribunal, why would the superpowers go by what either of them says? And then as if all the countries are going to disarm? I wouldn't trust any of them to disarm, but I'd expect they'd have a few nukes hidden away... just in case.

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

That's why I questioned if it was for real. Whether it the nine men leading the Baha'is or some world tribunal, why would the superpowers go by what either of them says? And then as if all the countries are going to disarm? I wouldn't trust any of them to disarm, but I'd expect they'd have a few nukes hidden away... just in case.

That's just making things up, throwing random uninformed ideas about, which has nothing to do with what Baha'u'llah has offered, as to how men will establish the Lesser Peace.

Regards Tony

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
If it is not CG, no religion gone before has been either.
That's actually a good question. What is so real about any of them? Like I say, I'm okay with religions just being based on myths and legends. Their purpose was to get people to follow rules, and with many, follow an invisible God. Does it make a difference if that God is real or not? As long as the religious leaders claim he is and force the people into believing it?

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
That's just making things up, throwing random uninformed ideas about, which has nothing to do with what Baha'u'llah has offered, as to how men will establish the Lesser Peace.

Regards Tony
Okay how do you expect it to go down. "Okay, all of us leaders have to elect a world tribunal and agree to listen and to obey all their decisions. Number thing we all must do is disarm." And Baha'is believe every nation in the world is going to do this? In the U.S., we can't even get people to get rid of their AR-!5's.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The "instructions" have been given by several people and by several religions. The Baha'is claim... Their prophet is the latest one and has brought an updated message from God. They say, the old instructions and messages don't necessarily apply anymore... just some of the spiritual truths.
Jesus said legal. No man is God.

Don't give God a name as a science mind theist theory thesis Satanism.... Or DNA by causes science Satanism will be removed. Known in stars hit.

You're a Muslim. You already use names themes and you're advised they were wrong. Teaching involved science technology as not Allah God origins or life origins. No science.

You know as the national Egyptian family you had changed nations DNA before. Yet you also know origin mind theist was by star advice of sun.

Knew.
What do you do?

You see all past and present human governing problems so tried to base an updated review as best as possible.

Knowing two human parents yours only created just your life.

Exact same teaching everyone only owns the two baby life parents creator holy baby before them in any nation.

Oh.oh...Id better make my order a new name so I don't follow old bad human behaviour ...yet are already following old bad human behaviour.

A teaching for all..I can't remove my own nations DNA teaching past.
See the truth of gaining an adult holy humans father message that told his son before....don't listen to scientific satanisms...caused by star fall.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Okay how do you expect it to go down. "Okay, all of us leaders have to elect a world tribunal and agree to listen and to obey all their decisions. Number thing we all must do is disarm." And Baha'is believe every nation in the world is going to do this? In the U.S., we can't even get people to get rid of their AR-!5's.

Now you can understand what we will face CG.

No one will want the world to be as it was, the old world order will have passed away, a New World Order will be put in place.

CL: When the victory arriveth, every man shall ...

"When the victory arriveth, every man shall profess himself as believer and shall hasten to the shelter of God's Faith. Happy are they who in the days of world-encompassing trials have stood fast in the Cause and refused to swerve from its truth." Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá'u'lláh, page 319

Regards Tony

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
That's why I questioned if it was for real. Whether it the nine men leading the Baha'is or some world tribunal, why would the superpowers go by what either of them says? And then as if all the countries are going to disarm? I wouldn't trust any of them to disarm, but I'd expect they'd have a few nukes hidden away... just in case.
An overwhelmingly complex situation. Even small groups like on communes, churches, etc. have trouble agreeing. 'Leave your ego at the door' does work for a few, but with 8 billion people, I don't think so.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member

You do know that the last 15 or so UHJ members were first appointed to the group of 9 just below them? So it isn't even an election. Nice daydream, maybe. Futuristic science fiction, and not the best plot either.

My personal theory of social change is the one person at a time variety. Spread kindness. That's going from the bottom up, not the top down. With the technology we have today, every single person could technically vote on anything.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
You do know that the last 15 or so UHJ members were first appointed to the group of 9 just below them? So it isn't even an election. Nice daydream, maybe. Futuristic science fiction, and not the best plot either.

My personal theory of social change is the one person at a time variety. Spread kindness. That's going from the bottom up, not the top down. With the technology we have today, every single person could technically vote on anything.
Still, what bothers me most about this thread is the lack of participation by the other Baha'is. Peace is their thing. The peace statement was a huge deal back in the 80's. Now it's forgotten it seems.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Still, what bothers me most about this thread is the lack of participation by the other Baha'is. Peace is their thing. The peace statement was a huge deal back in the 80's. Now it's forgotten it seems.
Perhaps they've all realised their arguments do more harm than good to their cause.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Perhaps they've all realised their arguments do more harm than good to their cause.
But that didn't stop them on the thread about homosexuality. But it probably should have. No matter what they said on that thread made their position worse. But on this thread, we are talking about peace. They have a peace plan from the UHJ. Which, for them, is like saying it came directly from their God. They should be here defending and supporting it. Or... maybe you're right. They will only make it worse.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
No one will want the world to be as it was, the old world order will have passed away, a New World Order will be put in place.
Between Muhammad and the "twin" manifestations of the Bab and Baha'u'llah, how many "old" world orders have come and gone with new ones rising up? Everything has been in constant change.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Between Muhammad and the "twin" manifestations of the Bab and Baha'u'llah, how many "old" world orders have come and gone with new ones rising up? Everything has been in constant change.

Yes and it always will be. The world reflects that change. We live on top of a fire pit, floating of solidified plates, in a space where objects of any sizes zoom around us, and will inevitably hit us.

The change required in this age is the realisation of our Oneness as one human race.

It will require a major shake before that realisation takes hold.

Hold on CG, much more is on its way.

Regards Tony