• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Still don’t think white privilege exist?

Good-Ole-Rebel

- Trying to help a disadvantaged group advances the cause of equality.
- Trying to help an advantaged group works against the cause of equality.

- "black culture" is actually a thing. The slave trade disconnected slaves from the heritage of their ancestors in Africa. The shared experience of African Americans under slavery, then segregation - official or unofficial - created a shared, distinct culture.
- "white culture" isn't a thing. There are cultures that are predominantly white, and we do celebrate them; for instance, there are lots of Scottish festivals and Italian social clubs around. But there's no overall "white culture." To the extent that there's a shared culture between all the predominantly white groups that immigrated to the US, that culture is shared among plenty of non-white people, too.

So yes: an "NAAWP" would be racist in a way that the NAACP is not.

No, this is just black and minority racism window dressed to appear good. As far as 'black culture' I don't see any thing good in it until it is mixed with the white man's western civilization.

In the U.S. we should have white culture day and month and parades. Then all the blacks and minorities can appreciate the richness of our culture.

The NAAWP is racist in a way that the NAACP is not, because the NAAWP represents white people.

Good-Ole-Rebel

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
No, this is just black and minority racism window dressed to appear good. As far as 'black culture' I don't see any thing good in it until it is mixed with the white man's western civilization.

In the U.S. we should have white culture day and month and parades. Then all the blacks and minorities can appreciate the richness of our culture.

The NAAWP is racist in a way that the NAACP is not, because the NAAWP represents white people.

Good-Ole-Rebel
Shh... the adults are speaking.

0pd6im6ql2u11.jpg

gnomon

Good-Ole-Rebel

A white culture day and month...

I thought it was called Christmas and all the bull**** commercialization and cultural garbage that entailed.

Or do you even understand how black culture heavily influenced modern American culture.....I doubt it.

Personally all your responses come across as nothing more than a bot from a sad and imbecilic white supremacy group.

From an actual Southerner....I leave you with the old familiar suggestion.

By the way, should I tell this POS how algebra came about?

Probably not.

Ssshhh...just shut up Good Ol garbage.....Just shhh....shut up.

edit: I forgot......Ssshhhh.....just shut up already.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
As far as 'black culture' I don't see any thing good in it until it is mixed with the white man's western civilization.

That is an example of racism. Seeing another's culture as inferior and needs elements of your own to be better.

We already do. We have Scottish Highland games, Irish Pride, Franco-American days, etc.

African Americans are very likely unable to trace an ancestral past due to the fact we took them from Africa, stripped them of customs, and forced them to interbreed, mixing their DNA.

American Black culture is what they have. Already mixed with European and Native American cultural elements.

Good-Ole-Rebel

That is an example of racism. Seeing another's culture as inferior and needs elements of your own to be better.

We already do. We have Scottish Highland games, Irish Pride, Franco-American days, etc.

African Americans are very likely unable to trace an ancestral past due to the fact we took them from Africa, stripped them of customs, and forced them to interbreed, mixing their DNA.

American Black culture is what they have. Already mixed with European and Native American cultural elements.

You can call it racism or whatever you like. I don't see any good coming out of the black culture until it is brought into Western Civilization.

No, we need to have 'White pride' days, and a month so we can demonstrate the cultural richness of our heritiage.

Good-Ole-Rebel

MikeDwight

The South wasn't about white privilege, it was about keeping the spear chucking African heathen continent down, where they get domesticated. Said Jeff Davis. If There was ole rebel's claim of no surrender, jeff davis did quickly dissolve the government officially. There's no similarity of a white culture day and a European's culture day, because the second of those may be the loudest event in the war. Jeff Davis shouts "adieu" at the senate from French. Common use of the Scottish 'bonnie'. Bureaugard was the only first general, who was French.

Besides that and white privilege over all, what was anybody else doing the day after President Roh's suicide? Between your schedules? In May 2009? Roh Moo-hyun - Wikipedia Even if you don't think you were doing anything, people think you did. That's what gets you 'emotional threat' investigators, isolated, then facebooked within a year, fake agents. We all should follow Presbyterian Ahn Chang Ho, for the mountain that withers, and the river that dries, haneullim destroy the foreigners.

Confederacy was first a Democratic institution. They proclaimed True Democracy. Or are all words of politics meaningless? Nazis howl with the wolves fascism? Here comes the political campaign. I'd still stay indoors... in a bath tub.

Last edited:

MikeDwight

So who's being fought today with a Confederate Flag? All these people Could attack Lincoln, right? Why doesn't Lincoln recognize that there was an 1861 to 1865 government that maintained the same rights since the start of the States? The Political Union , a sub-class of a Personal Union, from the days of the United Kingdom, which first was two countries under the Personal Union of a single Queen or King, that's happened since the beginning. Then the Political Union of two countries, which happens more rarely like the Lithuanian Commonwealth, and the first flag from Scotland is Always the flag they've used for this. You can see the Scottish flag and the Union flag held in equal proportion in that country. So close, so far.

Wandering Monk

Aside from the Felicity Huffman’s situation where her class as well as her race benefitted her only allowing her to only serve 14 days behind bars (as opposed to the black woman who served 5 years for almost the exact same crime), check this out

I don’t normally like to talk about private things in my life but I have a DUI. Got it my second year in graduate school leaving a fraternity party. California Highway Patrol pulled me over I man’d up to my wrong skipped the test and was taken to the tank.

What’s pertinent in me mentioning this is because while being interviewed at the station I was asked my level of education. I told them that I attend the University of Southern California and a second year graduate student. They didn’t believe so I showed them my student ID.

One cop smirked “well I went to college to!”

Point is I’ve seen other students of color never do not one crime in their life get a DUI which is a misdemeanor offense but sentence to six months AA class. Ordered to complete 100 hours of CalTrans, ordered to attend a six month MADD class.

This was first time offense. No priors no nothing. This video boils my blood. This isn’t her having “pretty privilege” maybe it works for cops but judges sentencing should have not considered her privileges in this case. This is unfair especially considering drunk driving at least in California DUI is looked at seriously.

Her driver’s license should have been suspended and she should have been ordered to buy a breathalyzer for her car like I did and everyone else. Even with a good lawyer which would drop the fines and even the classes but her driver’s license should have been suspended. But this happened in South Carolina so I’m not surprised.

As we say in the black community she has the complexion for protection.

White privilege? Go visit Appalachia and tell me about white privilege.

MikeDwight

What about America being 80% against a race-mixing marriage in the 50's and then it immediately dropped off in the 50's to 20% pretty much in a poll. Dictator Eisenhower's conspiracies of American Privilege, and we're majority talking about a Million Asian wives, where did you steal those? Hit them over the head? What percent came in a mailorder, anyway? Churches couldn't lead anymore. He leads an American Occupation period in Korea. Hey wait a minute, Korea was never a cooperative Union with Japan, no Japanese killing of the King or annexation was legal. Sam-il provisional government values the Same Thing you let tyrants proclaim we didn't get a right to self-governance in 1861 with jeff davis' 'provisional government', stare at it. The American occupation pretended to 'elect' Syngman rhee 10 years later, to cause a brutal war of 5 million dead Koreans, for the abstract entertainment of white Soviet and American powers no one should listen to.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I have said before in other places, God has no problem with slavery. It is the natural condition of man. He used the institution of slavery to rescue many Africans out of Africa and bring them to America. Yes, you and blacks should be grateful for it. Instead, you just try and milk it, slavery, for all it's worth. Blame God, blame the white man. Just think, if there hadn't been slavery, who could the black race blame?

Well, you used the Creator to describe how He dealt with women. That too is your opinion. So, I gave you mine concerning God. I never expect anyone to come to my defense. That is fine. The subject matter we are discussing is too sensitive for most to deal with. Even if they agree with me, they don't want to be labeled a racist. I understand that as that has been made the 'evil' of the world today. And of course, it only speaks to white people.

Sure, showing pride. Lets have a white pride day. See, that would be deemed terribly racist. But to have a black pride day or Mexican pride day, oh that is cultural and for the purpose of all to see the value in that culture. NAACP/NAAWP

Concerning your 'prison' remark, that's because in prison, it is all about race. Place man in a place where bound by only walls, and he will naturally segregate, dividing with his own people. That is not wrong. That is the way it is. But you don't have to be in prison to have these views.

OJ Simpson and Johnny Cochran thought OJ deserved some black privilege and so they asked for it. And what do you know....the blacks responded and said yes you do. We arn't going to let these white folk lynch you. Set him free boys.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Will you tell us where your tongue is in relation to your cheek? Please? Pretty please?