• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Still don’t think white privilege exist?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You didn't watch the video. She never mentions race. She mentioned university, her looks and her record. You are projecting what you want to hear, nothing more. So female privilege at best. You are the one focusing on race not her. Your standard MO of seeing racism in anything.

You have no evidence beside assumptions from your ideology.
You didn't read the article, as clearly in her pleas she identifies herself as a thoroughbred white girl.

Shad

Veteran Member
You didn't read the article, as clearly in her pleas she identifies herself as a thoroughbred white girl.

Wrong. I am including it as part of her point that cops are racist which is a progressive talking point these days. Hands up don't shoot ring a bell?

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
If I ever get a chance I’ll use this forum and in particular this thread on race relations in a round table discussion.

Shad

Veteran Member
deflect, deflect, deflect

Yes, the logic you've demonstrated in the past has proven that. I thought earlier my co-worker had said something funny, but no that I've logged on here, this tops it.

More babble. You can not even prove your conclusion in the OP so spare me your babble about logic Now you are just dodging to avoid your blunder. Maybe ask an academic for help, son. Ask them the difference between causation and correlation. Ask them what false correlation is. Ask them what evidence is. Also ask them how to prove a point rather than assert one. Ask one of them to look up DUI laws for you since you seem to be unable to do so yourself.

Yawn

MikeDwight

th