• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science is a Woman

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Many here have indicated that the OP has proven himself to be an arrogant, ignorant, egotistic, rigid, and illogical narcissist.

This needs to stop. The arrogant, the ignorant, the egotistical, the narcissistic should not have their reputations sullied by including the OP among them.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
No, it is not my religion saying. Because my religion says, that we are masters of our life.
It depends on us where we are going: it is Freewill. However, the world has some logical contradictions, like the electron is a particle and a wave. In this world, we have a destiny, but we have Freewill. We are writing our life, but we can not change the thing we write. Even the future records.

Your belief, personally i can choise whether to turn left or right any time i want

I have given my advice, its yours to do with what you will

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
It seems like Science is of a female character. Scientific journals are as illogical and emotional as dates with a woman are. Females in my family are illogical and emotional most of the time. And it makes them good people. I like not the cold-blooded logic but the love.

Not every good candidate gets accepted. Rich and famous lovers with experience have an advantage. And just like a man desires to get inside a good woman, a submitter wants to be published in a good journal. Stephen Hawking, Einstein, and Perelman are favorites, it is forbidden even to criticize them. But I am - an unloved one, I am not even allowed to be published. Although no one can show me my mistakes: "which of you will convict Me of a mistake?" (Jesus Christ).

If some man has convinced me of having a mistake, then I repent and correcting the mistake.
I can not correct a mistake, just because somebody has lied, that I have a mistake there.

So much wow.

firedragon

Veteran Member
It seems like Science is of a female character. Scientific journals are as illogical and emotional as dates with a woman are. Females in my family are illogical and emotional most of the time. And it makes them good people. I like not the cold-blooded logic but the love.

Wow. I never expected that kind of sexism. That came as a surprise really. Maybe I misunderstood you.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Several people on RF have pointed out glaring mistakes, leaps of faith and inconsistencies in your work, you ignore them. I can only imagine what professionals think.

And a sexist rant is nor going to help
Ooh goodie!! I don't have to alert you to this delightful:rolleyes: thread.

Considering the OP's avatar and how often he has been owned in science based threads he should have said "Science is a female dog that has has puppies.". I didn't want to use a word that would have triggered the censorbot.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Not every good candidate gets accepted. Rich and famous lovers with experience have an advantage. And just like a man desires to get inside a good woman, a submitter wants to be published in a good journal. Stephen Hawking, Einstein, and Perelman are favorites, it is forbidden even to criticize them. But I am - an unloved one, I am not even allowed to be published. Although no one can show me my mistakes: "which of you will convict Me of a mistake?" (Jesus Christ).

If some man has convinced me of having a mistake, then I repent and correcting the mistake.
I can not correct a mistake, just because somebody has lied, that I have a mistake there.

Misogyny and ignorance of science in one package. That's quite something.

Bear Wild

So You are an expert in all of these fields.
  • Theoretical Physics
  • Cosmology (Physics)
  • Dark Matter
  • Dark Energy
  • Biology
  • Human Evolution
  • Evolutionary genetics
  • Paleontology
  • Fossils
  • Mathematics
And you have even provided a research paper for us to demonstrate your level of understanding in the field of biology, evolution, paleontology and Fossils. This research was so compelling I just wanted to share with the forum since you provided the link.

Dmitri Martila
Tartu University (2004–2011), Estonia∗ (Dated: March 1, 2021)

Abstract The title was deliberately made arrogant, to catch public attention. However, what is necessary is the reconciliation between Science and Faith, because Science has not the goal to make religious people uncomfortable. Note that the sincere account of Evolution does not provide an alternative to the religious account of creation.
God is called our Father: Christians pray “Our Father,...”; thus, He is our common ancestor, common to every item in our reality: God am the Father of the cats and me, and the Sun (but not through sexual intercourse); and God am the Father of the Son (Jesus). In the modern text-book description of Evolution, there are no transitional forms. It means, monkeys have not produced “semi-monkeys”, who produced the humans. But the common ancestor of all monkeys is called God, and the common ancestor of all humans is called God. God is the name of the “most recent common ancestor” between humans and monkeys. Yes, in modern Evolution there are many common ancestors. But these are seen as the creative actions of one single common ancestor: God.

I am speechless.
Thank you for pointing it out that the creations were not through sexual intercourse. We are all relived.

ChristineM

Premium Member
So You are an expert in all of these fields.
  • Theoretical Physics
  • Cosmology (Physics)
  • Dark Matter
  • Dark Energy
  • Biology
  • Human Evolution
  • Evolutionary genetics
  • Paleontology
  • Fossils
  • Mathematics
And you have even provided a research paper for us to demonstrate your level of understanding in the field of biology, evolution, paleontology and Fossils. This research was so compelling I just wanted to share with the forum since you provided the link.

Dmitri Martila
Tartu University (2004–2011), Estonia∗ (Dated: March 1, 2021)

Abstract The title was deliberately made arrogant, to catch public attention. However, what is necessary is the reconciliation between Science and Faith, because Science has not the goal to make religious people uncomfortable. Note that the sincere account of Evolution does not provide an alternative to the religious account of creation.
God is called our Father: Christians pray “Our Father,...”; thus, He is our common ancestor, common to every item in our reality: God am the Father of the cats and me, and the Sun (but not through sexual intercourse); and God am the Father of the Son (Jesus). In the modern text-book description of Evolution, there are no transitional forms. It means, monkeys have not produced “semi-monkeys”, who produced the humans. But the common ancestor of all monkeys is called God, and the common ancestor of all humans is called God. God is the name of the “most recent common ancestor” between humans and monkeys. Yes, in modern Evolution there are many common ancestors. But these are seen as the creative actions of one single common ancestor: God.

I am speechless.
Thank you for pointing it out that the creations were not through sexual intercourse. We are all relived.

its worse than I thought

Bear Wild

its worse than I thought

I was amazed at the link. I should have known as soon as questfortruth described scientific journals as logical and emotional just like a woman on a date. Oh my. I have the feeling that the research I found was not accepted in any of the journals on paleontology, biology, genetics or even evolution. There is just something about the abstract which suggests why it would be turned down.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I was amazed at the link. I should have known as soon as questfortruth described scientific journals as logical and emotional just like a woman on a date. Oh my. I have the feeling that the research I found was not accepted in any of the journals on paleontology, biology, genetics or even evolution. There is just something about the abstract which suggests why it would be turned down.

Agreed. I just wish he'd listen to criticism and act on it, if this is the standard of his brilliant science he will have a very frustrating and desolate future of disappointment