• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science is a Woman

questfortruth

No, you're just mad
Your advice is harmful. It does not serve my interest. My interest is to get 1 000 000 USD. Your comments do not help to get it. If I surrender to your accusations, I will lose the last chance to get money, because I will consider myself dumb and not talented in Math.

I am not crazy, but this world tries to make me think, that I have lost my mind. But even if I am the single sane person on Earth, I will not believe, that I am crazy.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Look at the type of mistake demonstration I accept:

I wrote in the paper: 2=5+7.

The editor has replied: the 2=5+7 does not hold.

They have sent me the standard rejection letter "your paper is not clearly written", thus, they have not read my paper at all.
They have not read a single line. Only my Name. Why? Because the Name does not match the names in the Professors' list. Journals act as they are a Woman. Evil one. The Babylon Babe from the Bible.
Or, or just maybe, it just might be the case that your paper was not well written and the rejection had nothing at all to do with a list of authors.

Have you considered that you might have really screwed the pooch, as you have done here so many, many times?

questfortruth

Or, or just maybe, it just might be the case that your paper was not well written and the rejection had nothing at all to do with a list of authors.

Have you considered that you might have really screwed the pooch, as you have done here so many, many times?
read my previous comment above, thank you.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Would I get better in my mental health, if I would change my Christianity into Atheism?

You could better your mental health by trying to learn the basics of the topics that you discuss. Then you would not submit papers to journals that are guaranteed to be rejected. A person can be intelligent and uninformed. An intelligent uninformed person will lose a debate against a less intelligent informed one.

questfortruth

It may be relevant that the word 'science' comes from Latin scientia (knowledge, knowhow), which is grammatically feminine, as the final 'a' of the word indicates (and why so many girls' names end in 'a').
More astonishing parallels between sexual intercourse and journals of Science:

1. there is the rule for submitters: a submitter can submit to one journal only: the paper can be considered for publication by one journal only. [it corresponds with the dating culture, dating habits: a girl must know, that she is the only one bride.]

2. A paper can not be published in two or more journals. [it corresponds to the monogamy of marriage.]

3. The open access journals charge authors Article Procession Fee, and other fees. They are called in Russia: "journal-prostitute", and it is no honor to be accepted by such journal because it is believed, that they publish anything for money.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Your advice is harmful. It does not serve my interest. My interest is to get 1 000 000 USD. Your comments do not help to get it. If I surrender to your accusations, I will lose the last chance to get money, because I will consider myself dumb and not talented in Math.

I am not crazy, but this world tries to make me think, that I have lost my mind. But even if I am the single sane person on Earth, I will not believe, that I am crazy.

If you want to take that path, it is your life.
You'll never get published with that attitude or how you write papers and call them academic journal worthy. They aren't, and you'll never get that money.
When you have a bunch of people all telling you why your papers are rejected, and our reasons are the same, you may want to think we might know what we're talking about.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
You love Christ, I love Christ. What's the problem, brother? Do not listen to jealous baseless criticism the enemies express here.
I do not consider the people that have pointed out the obvious flaws in your claims and logic to be enemies to you.

A shared belief does not mean that I will agree with any wild thing a person posts.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
This is not pointing to a mistake, this is the standard rejection letter, which they copy and paste to every non-famous and un-familiar submitter:

Because so many authors have submitted false solutions to the problem addressed in your manuscript, we can only consider such solutions if the exposition is exceptionally clear. If you are convinced that your solution is correct, and wish to continue to pursue publication, then you should have someone else (for instance a mathematically literate friend or colleague, or perhaps a mathematician at a local university) read your manuscript and give you suggestions for improving the readability. You should submit your manuscript again to a journal only if that person is able to understand your manuscript well enough to certify its correctness.

If you are a first-time mathematical author, you might also try reading online advice such as that available at

Henry Cohn's home page

There is no need to reply to this message.
It sounds like good advice. Did you try any of it?

gnostic

The Lost One
It may be relevant that the word 'science' comes from Latin scientia (knowledge, knowhow), which is grammatically feminine, as the final 'a' of the word indicates (and why so many girls' names end in 'a').

Not disagreeing with you.

The original word for science in ancient Greek was epistēmē, which also means “knowledge”.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Not disagreeing with you.

The original word for science in ancient Greek was epistēmē, which also means “knowledge”.
Yes, also grammatically feminine, and very close in meaning to Latin scientia 'knowledge', 'knowhow').

As you no doubt know, in the Roman Empire Greek was spoken in the east, and Latin in Italy and the north and west; so in France the Gauls spoke Latin, which developed into French (la science, ie still feminine) and so entered English after the Conquest.

I'm still uncertain that's why English-speakers might speak of science as feminine. Lady Luck is presumably from the Roman goddess Fortuna, but whether ships are "she" because the Latin for "ship" was navis (feminine) I don't know, though I'm inclined to doubt.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans are humans.

Men as brothers human invented the terms science in a group agreement.

Men by agreement quote together our thoughts better than one man.

Yet they were all just one man.

Science says once DNA was lived as one man. By lots of men.

So multi same DNA owners as thinkers wrong.

Man life changed DNA irradiated became wiser than men together in group by self experience.

Why Stephen Hawking healthy then DNA sacrificed gave you real warnings in science as a man.

Name coded by science human King.

Why Jesus was said to be a King.

Identified man human in science as science warnings to his own man egotism. Group control over self experience of one.

If a female was introduced into first man theism as life giver by sex she would have told you all are wrong. Right when it was needed to be told.

But no female life was included in science want.

So today female life sacrifice by memories advises you are wrong brother.

Took a long time for a human female to learn.

So when you brother compare space to my womb human I learnt you meant to eradicate the ovary. Ova the ovah.

The ancient female medical Jewish identified wisdom. DNA exodus.

Who said. As science irradiated the ground state nature disappeared and the desert opened into it's destruction of ground life.

Eviction of the earth garden by God terms.

As mountain law changed the erections of God stone that heaped piled fusion into dusts at its feet.

So all you had to do was look at the mountains. Ufo ark hit converted. Sinai stone face blackened. Lots of disintegrated Rubble dusts at the feet of mountains.

Law of mountain broken.

Moses before Jesus relevant advice.

They revered goddess mother earth medical genetic advice not the occult.

Not female science.
Not maths defined by a circle.

Life human continuance in medical science o.ovary is not your false maths female thesis about space being a womb.

Any human lives today because of the female ovary allowing life to continue.

Why a female gives you your last human warning.

gnostic

The Lost One
Would I get better in my mental health, if I would change my Christianity into Atheism?
Personally, I will tell you can only make choice for yourself as to what you believe in or what you don’t believe.

And your mental health is your mental health.

I don’t think it will make any differences, because you’re too prideful thinking you deserve to be published in scientific journals, because when they give you reasons why they rejected your papers, there are obvious errors in the ways you think errors that you don’t or don’t want to see, and you are simply not objective enough to learn from your mistakes.

That’s pride and you are not being objective, and not because you are a Christian.

There are many great Christians and Jews who are professional scientists who do get published.

The differences between them and you, is that they don’t mix their religions with their works in science. You are incapable of compartmentalizing with personal belief when you research and work, therefore you’re incapable of being impartial and objective.

Example of you being too prideful, when you believe that are one of the “top thinkers of the world”.

Last edited: