• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science is a Woman

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
If some man has convinced me of having a mistake...
And thus the reason no one in the scientific community takes you seriously.
They care not in the least about "convincing" you of your mistakes.
They merely point it out and move on.
If you refuse to even acknowledge your mistakes, let alone learn from them, there is absolutely no reason to take you seriously.

And it matters not if your IQ is 10 or 300.

Tiberius

Look here, let my results speak for my talents:

Dmitri Martila (academia.edu)
Okay. I had a look at one of your papers. "A Legitimate Disproof of Evolution."

You know, the two page paper, with not even two hundred words, in which you claim that modern science says there are no transitional forms, you admit to being arrogant, you display no understanding of evolution and you assume your conclusion as one of your premises.

Yeah, that really speaks for itself. It's a joke.

Irate State

Äkta människor
It seems like Science is of a female character. Scientific journals are as illogical and emotional as dates with a woman are. Females in my family are illogical and emotional most of the time. And it makes them good people. I like not the cold-blooded logic but the love.

Not every good candidate gets accepted. Rich and famous lovers with experience have an advantage. And just like a man desires to get inside a good woman, a submitter wants to be published in a good journal. Stephen Hawking, Einstein, and Perelman are favorites, it is forbidden even to criticize them. But I am - an unloved one, I am not even allowed to be published. Although no one can show me my mistakes: "which of you will convict Me of a mistake?" (Jesus Christ).

If some man has convinced me of having a mistake, then I repent and correcting the mistake.
I can not correct a mistake, just because somebody has lied, that I have a mistake there.

Somebody told me: "Misogyny and ignorance of science in one package. That's quite something."
I replied: "You defend the honor of science like it is a woman's honor. Hence, science is Babylon Babe from Revelation."

I don't care anymore if my reply is ban worthy.

64419965.jpg

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
It seems like Science is of a female character. Scientific journals are as illogical and emotional as dates with a woman are. Females in my family are illogical and emotional most of the time. And it makes them good people. I like not the cold-blooded logic but the love.

Not every good candidate gets accepted. Rich and famous lovers with experience have an advantage. And just like a man desires to get inside a good woman, a submitter wants to be published in a good journal. Stephen Hawking, Einstein, and Perelman are favorites, it is forbidden even to criticize them. But I am - an unloved one, I am not even allowed to be published. Although no one can show me my mistakes: "which of you will convict Me of a mistake?" (Jesus Christ).

If some man has convinced me of having a mistake, then I repent and correcting the mistake.
I can not correct a mistake, just because somebody has lied, that I have a mistake there.

Somebody told me: "Misogyny and ignorance of science in one package. That's quite something."
I replied: "You defend the honor of science like it is a woman's honor. Hence, science is Babylon Babe from Revelation."

Are your posts intended to be taken seriously?

King Phenomenon

Got a feeling op knows evolution is fact but sees a ‘bigger picture’ so the op just likes to rile people up.

Don’t feed into the nonsense of mysterious talk sprinkled with omitted awakenings.

I could be wrong

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science said science is science.

Who described science a man as men as brotherhood agreement.

Humans did.

Who says in biological science as a baby man a female created my life from O a cell?

A man does.

Who uses his first adult father's memories not born to a baby his life a man man not with a woman sex act?

That same man.

Biologist scientist medical reasoning correct.

Biologist theist wrong. When not medical purposed.

Scientist always wrong he never created.

Fallen Prophet

Science should be neither illogical or emotional.

questfortruth

And thus the reason no one in the scientific community takes you seriously.
They care not in the least about "convincing" you of your mistakes.
They merely point it out and move on.
If you refuse to even acknowledge your mistakes, let alone learn from them, there is absolutely no reason to take you seriously.

And it matters not if your IQ is 10 or 300.

This is not pointing to a mistake, this is the standard rejection letter, which they copy and paste to every non-famous and un-familiar submitter:

Because so many authors have submitted false solutions to the problem addressed in your manuscript, we can only consider such solutions if the exposition is exceptionally clear. If you are convinced that your solution is correct, and wish to continue to pursue publication, then you should have someone else (for instance a mathematically literate friend or colleague, or perhaps a mathematician at a local university) read your manuscript and give you suggestions for improving the readability. You should submit your manuscript again to a journal only if that person is able to understand your manuscript well enough to certify its correctness.

If you are a first-time mathematical author, you might also try reading online advice such as that available at

Henry Cohn's home page

There is no need to reply to this message.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
This is not pointing to a mistake, this is the standard rejection letter, which they copy and paste to every non-famous and un-familiar submitter:

Because so many authors have submitted false solutions to the problem addressed in your manuscript, we can only consider such solutions if the exposition is exceptionally clear. If you are convinced that your solution is correct, and wish to continue to pursue publication, then you should have someone else (for instance a mathematically literate friend or colleague, or perhaps a mathematician at a local university) read your manuscript and give you suggestions for improving the readability. You should submit your manuscript again to a journal only if that person is able to understand your manuscript well enough to certify its correctness.

If you are a first-time mathematical author, you might also try reading online advice such as that available at

Henry Cohn's home page

There is no need to reply to this message.
That is a very clear answer that the scientists who read your paper agree that it is difficult or impossibe to read it, or extract the clear science from it, isnt it?
If this is the standard answer you, get time and time again. do you not think they know what they talking about and you have to change something in your research?

questfortruth

That is a very clear answer that the scientists who read your paper agree that it is difficult or impossibe to read it, or extract the clear science from it, isnt it?
If this is the standard answer you, get time and time again. do you not think they know what they talking about and you have to change something in your research?
Look at the type of mistake demonstration I accept:

I wrote in the paper: 2=5+7.

The editor has replied: the 2=5+7 does not hold.