• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sad news concerning retrorich

Hope

Princesinha
Not to sound redundant, but.....wow. I first saw the memorial thing at the top and wasn't even sure it was meant to be taken seriously. I am so sorry to hear of Retrorich's passing. :( My thoughts and prayers are with his loved ones.

Paladin

I met retrorich on another forum and immediatly liked him. I share the sorrow of the group and may peace be with him.

Mark

W

Withdrawnmist

Paladin said:
I met retrorich on another forum and immediatly liked him. I share the sorrow of the group and may peace be with him.

Mark

Me too !!..I never got to chat with him here...but in the past , we chatted..and I am so glad we did.

Fluffy

A fool
I've been off for a few days so was shocked to sign on and find out such sad news. I only spoke with retrorich a few times but always enjoyed his contributions to RF. His abscence will certainly be noticeable :(.

jacquie4000

My thoughts are with his family and friends and to everyone on RF who will miss him.
The dedication to him on RF is great.

autonomous1one1

Premium Member
I never got to know retrorich and had only one thread in RF in which our paths crossed. However, his humor was immediately apparent with his 'super not-a-mod' and his 'because he is an atheist, all comments he makes about God are hypothetical.' Gave me a chuckle from the start. From all the postings in this thread it is obvious that he had the love and respect of many of you and lives on in all of your hearts. And for this, he lives on in my heart as well, as do Joan and pdoel. My best thoughts and feelings, and love, to all who are feeling the shock and loss.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Rich would probably laugh at me if he knew that twice now, i've spontaneously come to tears over him... i honestly hope his family and friends will find peace.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Mike182 said:
Rich would probably laugh at me if he knew that twice now, i've spontaneously come to tears over him... i honestly hope his family and friends will find peace.

I know how you feel; seeing the memorial everytime I log in really brings it home - I still can't get used to it.:(

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Here's hoping that his contributions and sense of fun will always be remembered, as will the man himself. My love goes with him.

Yerda

Veteran Member
I'm a bit late...

He was such a good old soul. I admired Rich immensely from the day I read a post of his defending the integrity of another member (michel I believe).

Pdoel, my heart goes out to you mate.

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
I'd like to extend my condolences to both Rich's friends and family members in this season of both joy, and rememberance.

turk179

I smell something....
Retrorich's passing has left a hole in RF that can never be filled. My heart goes out to those who new and loved him.

stemann

Time Bandit
It's a great tribute to retrorich at the top of the Rf.com pages. I always respected his common-sense posts and the sense of humour only a super-not-a-mod could have.

pdoel

A little more info on Rich's passing.

He died of a heart attack. They believe he had a very minor one several days before he past, then suffered a massive heart attack the evening of his passing.

His arteries were 90% clogged. They believe it was due to his diabetes, as they said he was in perfect health otherwise.

:(

maggie2

So very sorry to hear of retrorich's passing. He was a bright light here at RF and he will be missed.

My sympathies to pdoel and his companion, Joan.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
pdoel said:
A little more info on Rich's passing.

He died of a heart attack. They believe he had a very minor one several days before he past, then suffered a massive heart attack the evening of his passing.

His arteries were 90% clogged. They believe it was due to his diabetes, as they said he was in perfect health otherwise.

:(

So, to be gone for a while, and then to finally get another computer at home to come to this.............pdoel, I hope you don't mind that you are amongst Rich and Joan in my prayers and blessings.

Rich is definitely in a good place as I write this. I know it. As much as he will be missed here, he's doing all right now. :flower:

Peace,
Mystic