• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sad news concerning retrorich

pdoel

I can't even believe I'm about to type this.

I just got off the phone with Rich's girlfriend. He past away late this afternoon.

They were watching a movie together, and she thought he fell asleep. She tried to wake him, with no luck. He past away on the way to the hospital.

Rich was my best chat buddy. We've been chatting everyday for about 4-5 years now. He planned several New Beetle get togethers each summer. I just can't imagine chat without him. He brought a lot of us New Beetle people over here.

I'm going to miss him tremondously. I'm in complete shock.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Wow...I don't know what to say.

It's a shock, the little that I got to know him, he made me laugh. He had a wonderful sense of humor. Wow. Blessings and comfort be upon his family and his girlfriend.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Oh my gosh! That is absolutely terrible! My heart goes out to you, pdoel, and to all of retrorich's family and other friends. I really don't know what else to say. I'm speechless, too.

ayani

oh, my God... Rich! that's stunning, and horrible. i am so sorry for his family, and for those of us here who knew him. and though he may not have approved of this- prayers for him and for his family. we will miss him...

Circle_One

Oh my Gods.

I.. don't even know what to say to this. I love Rich. This is such terrible news. I thoughts and blessings to all who knew and loved him.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I'm so sorry, Pdoel that you lost a good friend. I feel very sad for you. :hug:

What shocking news. He must have gone fairly peacefully if his girlfriend thought he was sleeping. There is some comfort in that although of course he went too young. If at some point you'd like to share more with us, please feel free.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
This is the same day my G-Maw was laid to rest last year. There's nothing that can explain that feeling of not being able to interact with a particular person ever again. And so I send my best wishes to his family and friends.

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
That's so unexpected... I suppose I will echo Buttercup in saying that least there is some comfort in that it seems he went peacefully and with someone he loved.

Rich will be in my thoughts. I'm reall going to miss him. :(

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
Oh. My. This is such terrible news. I enjoyed Rich's posts so much. I can't believe he's passed. I am so sorry for you, and his family.

Pah

Uber all member
We will all feel the loss of Retrorich but none of us as heavily as Pdoel. We should also remember those others that were close and keep them in our hearts as well.

May there thankfullness in all our hearts for having known him.