• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sad news concerning retrorich

M

Majikthise

Rich, if you know something I don't know now , give a brother a holla.

This sucks.

I'll miss him.

This really sucks.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Majikthise said:
Rich, if you know something I don't know now , give a brother a holla.
He does now. He's in Paradise. And if anybody has a problem with my saying that, I'm sorry. I don't care if he was an atheist. He was a good person and has gone to a much better place. :)

ayani

Katzpur said:
He does now. He's in Paradise. And if anybody has a problem with my saying that, I'm sorry. I don't care if he was an atheist. He has gone to a much better place. :)

Amen. prayers for Rich, and for his loved ones. may he be well, and free from suffering.

robtex

Veteran Member
I didn't really expect this. He never complained about health on here. But on the other hand he had a tendancy to keep to himself. He use to pm me to make sure I was ok when I first became and atheist. He really had a wonderful heart. I loved his pacifist philosophy and how concerned he could be about others. I think this is the first time I have cried this year. I really liked Rich. Maybe over the next few weeks we could make a RF memorial for him and put in, I don't know...article section or something where everybody writes a short note about what they admired about him.

jonny

I can't believe this. It's the second time today that I've been reminded about how suddenly and without warning life could end. My prayers go out to his friends and family.

Does anyone know where the obituary will be published?

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I'm really sad to hear that.....death seems like it's all around me lately. Just like that you're gone. My second reminder as well. Give my condolences to his family. I'll saying prayers for them.

FFH

Veteran Member
I'm sure Rich can read all that we post.

Our hearts go out to you Rich thanks for making us laugh and for adding so much to the forum.

You are a light and a comfort to so many and you will be missed greatly.

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
Oh wow, what a shock... it seems like he just started posting again and now a familiar face gone forever. :(

Sincerest heartfelt condolences to pdoel and Rich's loved ones.

FFH

Veteran Member
robtex said:
I think this is the first time I have cried this year. I really liked Rich.
I didn't expect to be emotional about his passing but something just hit me too and made me tear up.

He will be missed.

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
He will be missed. :(

He does now. He's in Paradise. And if anybody has a problem with my saying that, I'm sorry. I don't care if he was an atheist. He was a good person and has gone to a much better place. :)

Ameen. I know he's been welcomed into Paradise with open arms. He was a wonderful person.

cardero

Citizen Mod
pdoel said:
I can't even believe I'm about to type this.

I just got off the phone with Rich's girlfriend. He past away late this afternoon.

They were watching a movie together, and she thought he fell asleep. She tried to wake him, with no luck. He past away on the way to the hospital.

Rich was my best chat buddy. We've been chatting everyday for about 4-5 years now. He planned several New Beetle get togethers each summer. I just can't imagine chat without him. He brought a lot of us New Beetle people over here.

I'm going to miss him tremondously. I'm in complete shock.

Your friendship with Retrorich was genuinely felt on RF.

retropdol.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/carrdero/retropdol.jpg
I will miss him too.