• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sad news concerning retrorich

may

i am quite sure that he will be in Jehovahs memory, John 5;28-29 and when the time comes for the resurrection to start, he will be resurrected into a paradise earth . in the bible death is likened to sleep, and when he is resurrected it will be like he has just woken up . and then he can have a nice earth to live in , because Gods will is being done on the earth .with no more death or sickness to spoil it .And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away revelation 21;4
(1 Corinthians 15:26) As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing......... it makes no difference that he was an atheist,Jehovah and Jesus christ can read hearts .

The righteous themselves will possess the earth,​

And they will reside forever upon it.psalm 37;29
Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his (JESUS)voice .................... then Retrorich can put himself in line with Gods Purpose for the earth. and he can be among the rightoues ones who will possess the earth.

mostly harmless

Endlessly amused
I haven't been online in a while...what terrible news!
My thoughts and prayers are with everyone who knew him, he will definitely be missed around here.