• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religion means re-union with God.

shivsomashekhar

Meditation.

Thanks. Essentially, this makes you the founder of your religious beliefs.

I can write up a new religion in 30 mins or lesser - which would make me the founder of this new religion. If I have 45 mins, I can write up two.

How should we differentiate between my religion(s) and yours?

A Vestigial Mote

You think I don't have answers to your questions. But, I have.
The problem with you is that now you started asking many question at one same time.

Sorry, as I already told in advance -- that will NOT be entertained, thank you.
Obviously you have nothing.

chinu

chinu
Thanks. Essentially, this makes you the founder of your religious beliefs.

I can write up a new religion in 30 mins or lesser - which would make me the founder of this new religion. If I have 45 mins, I can write up two.

How should we differentiate between my religion(s) and yours?
The first difference is.. I can NEVER think of writing two. Only one.

Second, you write your religion, I’ll tell you the difference.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Interesting that you have your own definition of religion. However as a human being I only sense that I have a definitive starting point to my existence.

What gives you this extra sense?

My definition of religion is that which one relies on for ultimate existential questions.

Indeed I have a religion of my own making. But I do not expect others to understand it, nor see its light, or regard its truth.

My point is that I know that people have to go at this journey often alone. And often there are frontiers that are mostly unknown. It is not wise to have to reinvent the wheel. We all go with what works well for us through trial and error, or handed down input. How would one come to know that you are right, or are you subjectively going with an intuition about a great mystery?

chinu

chinu
Sorry, God appears to have abandoned me. If he wants a reunion, he can call.
Sounds like you are responding like a kid who is enjoying a disney-land (world). Kid NOT interested going back home (merge back to origin) because this amusement park (world) is excitements (desires) for him. But, this cute kid isn't aware that this excitement is going to end soon -- when he will be tired after playing a lot.

Thank you.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In a thesis, a group thinking ideal, creation is discussed as that ideal, of a higher wisdom other than self life human conditions.

How science became a religious purpose also after the sacrifice attack on natural human life. In its highest human order, to be as perfect as DNA human life can be in all detailed self human body assessments.

So if your claim is to be re united with God as a living male thesis, then it involves pre thought ideals in the sciences, actually.

God the One is the body of stone. Humans quote, the closest but lowest physical body to the first God is my living bone body. God the stone I taught was entombed so that you would never ever believe you were uniting with God.

God is a separate body to your own and I quoted in my own spiritual advice, God is separate to you owning entombed dead spirits of the Saints.

So then you would ask why did the Saint title be given to humans actually. Which owns a human history of reasoning. In real life a human Saint is a proven non decomposing organic bio life attack. When cellular blood and living conditions changed to form a phenomena that science quotes involved changes to the mass of stone.

As it is a sporadic and very small human life change...then it is only phenomena causation, but then owns a science explanation. That as blood and cells live in a water mass atmosphere then the microbiomes that own cellular decomposition changed. As medical notification was not a correct condition...so the bodies were kept like the Shroud for evidence in future arguments. For we know that science occult history is to argue against self survival for self purpose.

Therefore when you are taught God the One and stone is the deceased entombed spirits, it owned a self scientific teaching purpose. So you knew you were not God, were separate from the form of God and owned living BONES...the One of your owned life...so that you would not continue to thesis for your destruction.

When we die and decompose, which is the cellular life bio blood and body, we become with God as a body of bones/skeleton. And we never wanted to be life irradiated/sacrificed like Jesus ever again. But have a look at life, still it is being sacrificed, ebola one of those realities.

chinu

chinu
How would one come to know that you are right, or are you subjectively going with an intuition about a great mystery?

But, the Important question before this question is.. why to ask question about the place to which one is NOT going at all ? Of course, one can ask after preparing his/her mind to visit that certain place. And at that time, one will definitely come to know whether, or not asking to the correct person ?

For example: person standing on the railway station falsely claim that he is going to certain hill station. In this case, any true visitor will catch his lie by asking few questions. But, the one who isn't going at all, cannot.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
Rephrasing:

Religion means re-union with from where we all started the journey of life in the beginning. According to this religion we all emerged, and will merge back in God. Our journey began from God and will end back in God.

According to this religion rebirth/reborn/migration is involved.

What religion are you referring to when you state "this religion"?

I'm curious as to why some religion would claim at some point in one's existence they are separated from God.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
Religion / re + legion is a process to merge-back in origin which started right after we emerged. You can give it any name your choice.

Ah, ok... So where did you get this concept that "religion" means this?

It's nothing like anything all the familiar religions claim.

shivsomashekhar

Second, you write your religion, I’ll tell you the difference.

A few points -

1. If I did write it up, my religion and yours both have zero credibility and for the same reasons.

2. Your religion can be a personal thing, but it does not work for other people because you have no epistemological support to convince others. You could be speculating, you could be hallucinating, you could be making it all up and there is *no* way to know.

3. You could still try though...we do have modern age Gurus who have succeeded in the market through a combination of pageantry (turban, robes, long hair) and doubling up as lifestyle Gurus. This appears to work for a lot of people. But as a faceless poster on an internet forum, you are unlikely to succeed.

4. You should look up the Hare Krishna religion. They believe souls were originally one with Krishna and at some point these souls "fell down" and now it is all about these souls returning to Krishna. Sound familiar?

chinu

chinu
A few points -

1. If I did write it up, my religion and yours both have zero credibility and for the same reasons.

2. Your religion can be a personal thing, but it does not work for other people because you have no epistemological support to convince others. You could be speculating, you could be hallucinating, you could be making it all up and there is *no* way to know.

3. You could still try though...we do have modern age Gurus who have succeeded in the market through a combination of pageantry (turban, robes, long hair) and doubling up as lifestyle Gurus. This appears to work for a lot of people. But as a faceless poster on an internet forum, you are unlikely to succeed.

4. You should look up the Hare Krishna religion. They believe souls were originally one with Krishna and at some point these souls "fell down" and now it is all about these souls returning to Krishna. Sound familiar?

Once again, I would like to remind here that you have started posing many different questions at the one same time. With all these 5 points you have posed 5 different questions. I already wrote in advance that doing so, will NOT be entertained.

Doing so, increases the complexity of understandings, and as well as there's also a possibility of second question to get vanish automatically after receiving an answer to first question.

The best example for this is your previous post #28 where you asked.. Q1: please cite the source of this religion ? Q2: along with an explanation of what makes it bonafide in your mind? at the one same time.

And when in response to your first question I answered: Meditation.
Your second question automatically got vanished (If am not wrong)

So, you are welcome to ask your questions, even if you have more than 5, but, please only one at the moment, thank you.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Sounds like you are responding like a kid who is enjoying a disney-land (world). Kid NOT interested going back home (merge back to origin) because this amusement park (world) is excitements (desires) for him. But, this cute kid isn't aware that this excitement is going to end soon -- when he will be tired after playing a lot.

Thank you.
No, you have mis-read completely, because you can't understand that there are people like me who simply do not believe what you believe. Thus, your "returning" metaphor simply makes zero sense to us.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
Meditation.

I think this is going to be one of those conversations that ends up being like quicksand. The more I try thrashing around trying to make sense of what you are saying, the deeper I get sucked into ever more confusion.

Now you stated:

"Religion / re + legion is a process to merge-back in origin which started right after we emerged. You can give it any name your choice."

And you claim that definition of religion came from "meditation".

So why the conflict with claiming that one removes oneself away from God, then eventually "merge-back", yet your profile title states:

"All creatures belong to him,
He resides within all."

Did you get both from "meditation"?

And do you see the confusion in your statements?

If "All creatures belong to him,
He resides within all."

Then HOW can one remove oneself from God?

chinu

chinu
I think this is going to be one of those conversations that ends up being like quicksand. The more I try thrashing around trying to make sense of what you are saying, the deeper I get sucked into ever more confusion.

Now you stated:

"Religion / re + legion is a process to merge-back in origin which started right after we emerged. You can give it any name your choice."

And you claim that definition of religion came from "meditation".

So why the conflict with claiming that one removes oneself away from God, then eventually "merge-back", yet your profile title states:

"All creatures belong to him,
He resides within all."

Did you get both from "meditation"?

And do you see the confusion in your statements?

If "All creatures belong to him,
He resides within all."

Then HOW can one remove oneself from God?

Sea is water
Vapor is water
Clouds is water
Rain is water
Snow is water
Rivers is water

Water evaporate from sea -- fall on mountains -- flow back into sea through rivers.

All forms belong to water, he resides within all.

Water emerge from sea and merge back in sea

Hope you will understand, thank you.