Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Access to private conversations with other members.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!
- Last Activity:
- Jan 16, 2021 at 11:11 AM
- Jan 12, 2015
- Featured Threads:
- Total Rating:
Active Member, Male, 49, from Dallas TX
None Jan 12, 2015
- shivsomashekhar was last seen:
- Viewing Home, Jan 16, 2021 at 11:11 AM
SignatureBrahman cannot logically be a goal to be attained; For one cannot reach where one already is - Shankara, BSB 4.3.14
The Self always is the Self and there is no such thing as realizing it. Who is to realize what, and how, when all that exists is the Self and nothing but the Self? – Ramana