• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Padded Bras are Devil’s Cushions” says Council

nevaya

Fascination with the female genitalia is a primal reproductive quality intended to intice sexual arousal therefor reproducing, and the circle of life continues.I say push those ladies up, the boys love it and it's great for a job interview.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Fascination with the female genitalia is a primal reproductive quality intended to intice sexual arousal therefor reproducing, and the circle of life continues.I say push those ladies up, the boys love it and it's great for a job interview.

I don't think Muslims have population/reproduction issues ;)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
The website quoted in the OP is taking an article form this site: Fox News Publishes “Padded Bra” Article, Perceiving It To Be True | The Pakistani Spectator completely (and apparently intentionally) out of context.

From the source:

The padded bra article that was first published on the Roznama Jawani website can be found on a dozen Pakistani forums and websites, and all of them have perceived it to be true. If that was not enough, the article was made international by Fox News.
The Roznama website publishes satire, but that is only realizable if a person visits their website. For the majority of readers, simply reading that article on another forum or website does not make the satire obvious on the outset.
The disgust filled comments on Fox News and Pakistani websites all show that the majority of people think that the article is real.
The article has also been tweeted by a number of people, who are cracking jokes about mullahs and Pakistan.

Comicaze247

See the previous line
[URL="http://www.islam-watch.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=682" said:
Padded Bras are Devil[/URL] ]"In fact they should be ashamed of their breasts, both of them."
I like how they had to even say "both of them."

Protester: "YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEM!"
Woman: "Which one?"
Protester: "Just that one, the other is fine."

[URL="http://www.islam-watch.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=682" said:
Padded Bras are Devil[/URL] ]“I will not wear these sinful, men-attracting padded bras that make my jugs look juicy."
I was rolling when I read that.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
I like how they had to even say "both of them."

Protester: "YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEM!"
Woman: "Which one?"
Protester: "Just that one, the other is fine."

I was rolling when I read that.

Haha, yeh those were the funniest lines.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I figured that was the case once I got to the "jugs" line, lol

Problem is that it's a spoof and it's being treated as actual news in most places where it's been reprinted.

FOX picked it up and presented it as legitimate too.