• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Padded Bras are Devil’s Cushions” says Council

Levite

Higher and Higher
Friends.

Like you all to read the link below and write what comes to mind after reading it.
Padded Bras are Devil

Love & rgds

Reminds me of nutballs amongst the Haredi (ultra-Orthodox) communities. Nobody should be ashamed of their bodies: we were all made by God, and are His works of art. Besides, IMO, if I'm ever in doubt as to whether there's a God, all I need to do is spend a bit of time checking out the hot chicks, and I am convinced entirely that He's there, and He does great work....

Nisou Kitsune

Resident Anime Freak
So says a male. I think there are plenty of men who are eye candy. Take Eric Northman for example.

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but women have curves, and are softer to touch. ^___^ And I say this even though I like men. I mean yes, there's nothing like a man with rock-hard abs, but there's something about a woman's figure as the epitome of aesthetic beauty! ;)

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friends,
Thank you all for your responses.
expected those from similar cultural backgrounds t0 respond to get a balanced view as am personally not convinced that such an issue can come up anywhere about things which are totally *PERSONAL* and not *SOCIETAL*
If the article is true maybe they should order girl child from labs where they can be produced with no breasts or very negligible ones.
Like existence itself, foolishness of human minds knows no limits.
Love & rgds

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Edit: Saw this at the bottom of the page:

Please note that this article was posted as a joke and was picked up by the anti-islam internet / media as valid news