• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Padded Bras are Devil’s Cushions” says Council

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
“Only devil women show off private parts. Muslim women should be as humble about them as they can. In fact they should be ashamed of their breasts, both of them.” - Article

o_o

The third employee of the store who was on a break before the protest began, joined the protesters and was cheered up on by the crowd after she announced, “I will not wear these sinful, men-attracting padded bras that make my jugs look juicy.” - Article

Oh man. I laughed so hard at that part.

What a weird, weird article. The world is a mad place.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
“Only devil women show off private parts. Muslim women should be as humble about them as they can. In fact they should be ashamed of their breasts, both of them.” - Article
The third employee of the store who was on a break before the protest began, joined the protesters and was cheered up on by the crowd after she announced, “I will not wear these sinful, men-attracting padded bras that make my jugs look juicy.” - Article
Oh man. I laughed so hard at that part.
What a weird, weird article. The world is a mad place.
It really makes me wonder about the accuracy of translation, & subsequent reporting.

"Padded bras are Devil’s cushions and he likes to rest of them. The Council of Islamic Ideology is recommending that Pakistani Muslim researchers should try to invent a bra that makes the female chest area unnoticeable." -- article

Well, if I was the Devil, why not? LOL

And why would a woman want a non-fitting bra? Might as well get her to wear bandage wrappings over her boobs and make her look like a boy... o__o;

I don't think this article is serious.

I know... I even checked out the Pakistani Spectator, of where it was quoting from, and well... it seems more like a satire website than anything else. Or at least some interesting commentary in a blog form...

Careful not to make yourself pervy, Falcon.

Oh, wait... :D

I'm all for women's rights and freedom, m'am! :D

Go to Youtube and see the Raelians and their Go Topless Day (at your own discretion)...

These faithful and strong-faithed Raelians are expressing their feminine spiritual selves... :)

:cigar:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nisou Kitsune

Resident Anime Freak
I like this. As a pagan, I believe we should be natural. If I was a little thinner, I would join a nudists colony. ;)

Edit to add: Like she said, men go crazy like they have never seen boobs before. /looks at Morpheus and Odion/

I think that we can all agree that women should have their rights to express themselves, right fellahs? :D

And I'm as gay as a fruit salad, so no worries there... :)