• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Moderators

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Hey all I hope you will all join me in congratulating (our commiserating) our 5 new members of staff.

Alex_G
Badran
Penumbra
croak
ssainhu
:clap

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hey all I hope you will all join me in congratulating (our commiserating) our 5 new members of staff.
Alex_G
Badran
Penumbra
croak
ssainhu
:clap
Just great....you would have to hire some of the ones I get into the most vicious name-calling hair-pulling
flame wars with.....Badran the Bad, Croak the Joke, & Penumbra the....the.....uh....Wicked.

Last edited:

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Just great....you would have to hire some of the ones I get into the most vicious name-calling hair-pulling
flame wars with.....Badran the Bad, Croak the Joke, & Penumbra the....the.....uh....Wicked.

Perhaps it was done by design? :p:p

Worry not, I'm sure the flame wars will continue. :D

Oh, and thank you for the welcome. :)

Alex_G

Enlightner of the Senses

Don't fear, i will protect you! Well, until we start having 'yo mama' competition. :p

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thanks everyone.

Thats right, you can't touch me now :D

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
You guys are awesome!!!
Welcome to the Family...well, not the Family, just our family :D

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Madhuri ji, does this means that others (Non-staff) are out of family,,,,, :sad4:

_/\_
Chinu

Everyone else is extended family and dear friends.
You're dearly loved, but you don't necessarily get the obligatory birthday presents :p

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
Congratulations, sweethearts! Some of my favorite RF people. Hugs and kisses.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's a conspiracy.

Penumbra the Wicked, I like it. :fork: