• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mueller says Congress still has the ability to find the President

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Why not vote republican like most libertarians?

Correctomundo

You have to first understand what propaganda is before telling others what it is.

Quick quiz!!

Propaganda is all about lying? YES/NO?

I for one am glad that reality does not fit neatly within the parametres of your perverse imaginations.

Last edited:

ecco

Veteran Member
You are still going on about that?
Well, since you never addressed the question, yeah.

Would it have been easier to believe if I said two White supremacists set the fires?
I still would have asked you to provide evidence for your assertion. You don't want to accept the fact that, by now, I am well aware that you, and some others, post stuff that has no basis in fact. When you do, and if it is a subject I am concerned about, I will ask you to support it with evidence. That's the kind of thing that keeps forum contents and forum posters reasonably honest.

That is a question you should ask yourself which was the point of that easily dismissed claim.

It doesn't matter which side. It's about somewhat factual vs complete BS.

Everyone is entitled to post their opinion. Posting "Two black guys" /or/ "Two white supremacists" set the fires is not posting an opinion. Asserting that membership in the three burnt churches was 51% white is not posting an opinion.

BTW, I'm not the only one who noticed.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Well, since you never addressed the question, yeah
I still would have asked you to provide evidence for your assertion. You don't want to accept the fact that, by now, I am well aware that you, and some others, post stuff that has no basis in fact. When you do, and if it is a subject I am concerned about, I will ask you to support it with evidence. That's the kind of thing that keeps forum contents and forum posters reasonably honest.

It doesn't matter which side. It's about somewhat factual vs complete BS.

Everyone is entitled to post their opinion. Posting "Two black guys" /or/ "Two white supremacists" set the fires is not posting an opinion. Asserting that membership in the three burnt churches was 51% white is not posting an opinion.

BTW, I'm not the only one who noticed.

Did you know that pygmies mate with elephants on the bottom of the sea?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
As a parent and grandparent, my wife and I taught our children and grandchildren that using name-calling is both childish and morally reprehensible, such as what we were also taught by our own parents. Apparently we're just "old school", I guess.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
As a parent and grandparent, my wife and I taught our children and grandchildren that using name-calling is both childish and morally reprehensible, such as what we were also taught by our own parents. Apparently we're just "old school", I guess.

Being childish and morally reprehensible are some of my finer points.

esmith

Veteran Member
I take great pride in being rude, crude, and socially unacceptable to those that I find reprehensible.

Shad

Veteran Member
Has anyone read the actual report or is everyone arguing using media talking points?

Shad

Veteran Member
Yes, I have read the actual report. (Except the redactions of course)

Thanks.

I haven't read it myself so have little to comment. Just with such a large report I expect few to read it. Fact is media on both sides have been quote-mining the crap out of it

wellwisher

Mueller says Congress still has the ability to find the President guilty of obstruction. They can also impeach. But I doubt they will do anything but they can if they want.

Mueller: Congress still has ability to find the President obstructed justice

How can you obstruct justice, if you were found innocent of the crime that you were accused of?

If justice is connected to making the innocent man whole, or the guilty man pay for his crimes, then any attempts by the future exonerated man, to undermine being railroaded, is not objection of justice. The actions of the innocent man should be called obstruction of injustice. Trump may have obstructed the injustice that was being perpetrated by the Democrats. Those crooks, like Schiff, who lied about having proof, and now pushes to retry a man, already found innocent, is obstructing justice, Justice is about making the innocent man whole, not allowing the criminals to succeed.

Justice is not about government procedure and protocol, superseding truth and fairness. Obstruction of justice is not about the requirement of an innocent man, grab his ankles, and allow a corrupt system; swamp, to railroad him, without any complaining. This may be the Democrat definition of Justice. To the DNC, if you don't quietly take being railroaded, this is called obstruction of justice?

The bottom line is the Democrats engaged in a Watergate style plot to spy on an opposition candidate in 2016. This was way worse that anything Nixon did. Nixon had been used as the benchmark for corruption. This has been superseded by the DNC under Obama. The DNC has set the new bench mark of corruption. The big difference was, unlike Nixon, who used campaign aids to spy on the DNC headquarters, the Obama administration, on behalf of Hillary and the DNC, used the FBI, Justice Department, FISA courts, and CIA; power of government, to do the same shady things. This is the front end of the collusion narrative, that Barr is going to investigate.

The reason so many people were fooled by the collusion delusion scam, can be understood with an analogy. Picture reading a mystery novel. However, instead of starting the novel from the beginning, we start reading the chapters in the middle of the book. Since we miss the character and plot development, in the first half, starting in the middle can lead to us drawing the wrong conclusions. If you go back and read the first half of the book, and see how the story begins, the middle chapters can mean something different.

As an example, say the main character of the mystery novel is a retired Spy. In the first chapter, his is with his wife, at their beach house, They are both very happy. Suddenly, they are ambushed by an old adversary and his wife is killed. The story continues, through the first half ,with the hero looking for the killer. Say you start, the book in the middle. You do not know the main character, yet. He is breaking into a mansion and steals a briefcase. One may not conclude that the hero has found evidence. Rather it looks like a random thief has just stolen expensive property from an innocent man. This is how the scam was set up; lack of proper context.

The obstruction of justice charge, is a final ditch effort by the DNC, to escape the justice that is due; jail time. The goal of the swamp is to maintain enough political and fake news doubt, with the hope of hurting Trump in the polls, so the Democrats can win in 2020. If the Democrats could win, the crooks can once again use the power of government, this time, to bury evidence and undermine any investigations, that tries to achieve final justice. If Trump wins, they are toast. The swamp knows this. This is their final stand.

Trump made two campaign promises; drain the swamp and lock Hillary up. These two promises will be satisfied, once the Barr investigations begin. Barr has already hinted about looking into the spying that occurred, which is the tip of the iceberg; first half of the novel. The Democrats now need to discredit Barr, tie him up ,so the first chapters are not written. This way the cove up can continue.

As far a Mueller, when he assumed his position, as lead investigator into the collusion, he asked for the file on Trump. He wanted to see the proof of his alleged crimes he was investigating. There was no proof. No proof is not how a special investigation is supposed to work. You cannot legally start an investigation, based only on accusations and gut feelings from biased individuals.

If there had been proof, Mueller could have indicted Trump within weeks. The two years was a fishing expedition, used to cast a shadow on Trump. Even though it caught no fish, it did impact the mid term elections. Mueller knew this. Mueller is vulnerable when the swamp is drained, since he broke protocol.

Mueller helped the DNC win Congress, but the swamp fell short of winning the Senate. The counter offense cannot be blocked with the DNC having only Congress. The draft of the first half of the novel is already done, thanks to people like Nunes, and investigative journalists like John Solomon and Andrew McCarthy. Barr has the draft and is organizing these chapters for release to the public. Remember how the Republicans had a massive retirement before the midterms. The DNC will do the same thing as part of a plea deal. Pelosi said she will last one more year, which is about due at the of 2019.