• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Messages and Teachings of Mary, Revealed to Six Vissionaries in Medjugorje, Bosnia, 1981 - Present

Beaudreaux

Quote:
Why should I believe this message is Divine?
Because it can be a source of encouragement to you in your search for true happiness that only Our Father in Heaven can give.
OK, let's put aside for the moment the fact that this is NOT a source of encouragement for me in my search for happiness. Are you saying that all messages that meet this test are from supernatural visions? That if a message is "a source of encouragement to you in your search for true happiness" you can know it came from a supernatural vision?

FFH

Veteran Member
OK, let's put aside for the moment the fact that this is NOT a source of encouragement for me in my search for happiness. Are you saying that all messages that meet this test are from supernatural visions? That if a message is "a source of encouragement to you in your search for true happiness" you can know it came from a supernatural vision?
If the basic message is salvation through the atonement of Jesus Christ, then it is of a divine source and is true.

These messages are centered around repentance and salvation through the atonement of Jesus Christ.

They are from our Heavenly Father.

Just as the angel Gabriel (Noah) appeared to Mary, so does Mary appear to men and women on earth in these last days.

Gabriel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Latter-Day Saint view
In Latter-day Saint theology, Gabriel lived in this mortal life as the patriarch Noah. Gabriel and Noah are regarded as the same individual; Noah being his mortal name and Gabriel being his heavenly name.[5] See also: Noah, Michael (archangel) ~ Adam

Last edited:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
It may not change, but it could use a little spice.

I mean why show up so often just to say the same thing... isn't that just a bit boring?

wa:do

FFH

Veteran Member
It may not change, but it could use a little spice.

I mean why show up so often just to say the same thing... isn't that just a bit boring?

There's nothing boring about salvation.

This life is boring, that's why I want to be saved in the highest kingdom of Heaven (Celestial Kingdom). I don't want to have to experience this, or worse, for the rest of my life and throughout eternity.

I want something better than what this life has to offer.

LDS.org - Search (Celestial Kingdom)

Last edited:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
look if you feel you need to be told to behave constantly that's fine...
I just think sounding like skipping record is a bit silly... why bother?

It starts to sound like an unimaginative hoax.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
No but they are embarrasingly alike.
How many ways can you say the same one or two line message.

Dear kids,
Behave... remember god loves you.

FFH

Veteran Member
May 25, 1998

"Dear children!

Today I call you, through prayer and sacrifice, to prepare yourselves for the coming of the Holy Spirit. Little children, this is a time of grace and so, again, I call you to decide for God the Creator. Allow Him to transform and change you. May your heart be prepared to listen to, and live, everything which the Holy Spirit has in His plan for each of you. Little children, allow the Holy Spirit to lead you on the way of truth and salvation towards eternal life.

Thank you for having responded to my call."

Last edited:

Beaudreaux

If the basic message is salvation through the atonement of Jesus Christ, then it is of a divine source and is true.
That's not exactly what I asked you. A couple of posts ago, I asked if there was any evidence that the virgin Mary was actually appearing to the Medjugorie girls. You offered as evidence that their message was encouraging in one's search for the truth. What I am asking you is whether or not other such messages that encourage in the same way are evidence that the speaker had a valid divine visit from Mary or Jesus or whomever.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
I do not for one moment believe in these "revelations" especially from the so-called "Mother Mary."

Satan's powers are hard at work trying to confuse people and leade people astray. He will tell you what you want to hear, and tell you thousands of truths, just so that he can throw a lie in there and make you stumble.

Then one of you LDS Shepherds may need to tend to FFH because that sheep has seem to strayed from the herd.

FFH

Veteran Member
Medjugorje statue of Mary weeping

Medjugorje weeping statue! estatua de la Virgen llora

Mary2200.jpg

weeping361.jpg

Our-Lady-of-Medjugorje-aka-Mother-M.jpg

91_GospaOregor.jpg

ourlady.gif

ol5.gif
Mary_photo-303x440.jpg

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Then one of you LDS Shepherds may need to tend to FFH because that sheep has seem to strayed from the herd.
I assure you it's not me who's in error concerning this issue.

Those who seek to bring forth the message of salvation through Jesus Christ are from God not Satan.

Satan will not preach salvation through Jesus Christ. He should know that if he's read the Bible (Joseph Smith inspired version) and the Book of Mormon from cover to cover, which I've done.

I've been through the Book of Mormon about ten to twenty times, I didn't keep track after the fourth time.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Mirjana Soldo (blonde girl) is the one who is currently receiving messages from Mary that I've been posting.
children-pic2%20copy.jpg

Picture of the six visionaries in the 80's

Mirjana Soldo (blonde girl)
100vidioci.jpg

Picture from the 80's

Mirjana Soldo (blonde girl)
yyseisseis.jpg

Pictures from the 80's

Mirjana Soldo today
mirjana1.jpg

Mirjana Soldo today
mirjana.jpg

Last edited:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
The messages are for all the world to read.

Because it can be a source of encouragement to you in your search for true happiness which our Father in Heaven offers us.

It can be a link which can help you in your search for true happiness, in this life, and in the life to come. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, through His sacrifice, on our behalf, is the one who reconciles us with the Father, which is the only way to the Father, whereby one can experience a fullness of joy in the next life.

OK, but why not revel this to all the world then, why this girl? If God really wants to get this message out, why have we all not heard the message? You say since it encourages salvation, it is divine. So anyone with a message of salvation has divine inspiration? Even Thomas needed proof from Jesus himself, why should I believe you?

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Maybe she is weeping because the people around her have broken a commandment?

"You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments."

Hmmm?