• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Messages and Teachings of Mary, Revealed to Six Vissionaries in Medjugorje, Bosnia, 1981 - Present

FFH

Veteran Member
Mary Magdalene? I assumed we were speaking about Mary, the mother of Jesus.
And your feelings and visions are not proof, only hear-say.
I haven't seen Mary, but I have seen Mary Magdalene. I was using her as a reference as to whether these visionaries have seen Mary or not.

I'm not just going on faith or feelings, I've seen into the spirit world myself.

Mary Magdalene was very close to Mary on earth. She appeared wearing similar clothes that these visionaries describe Mary wearing.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
I have a friend who tested me as to whether I had seen into the spirit realm.

I have seen a demon and so had he, but he wanted to test me if I had really seen a demon.

I told him he appeared in grey scale, no color (there is no color in hell, very little light and all appears in grey scale, there is absolutely no color). The demon did have a perfect face (very beautiful), which was intriguing and could be used to intice people on earth, but the feelings I felt from him were of despair, torment, lonliness, etc. I didn't want any of that in my life so I rejected the demon and he disappeared.

I have seen into the spirit realm, both the good and the bad that is offereed to us all.

My friend had also seen into this spirit realm as he described a demon in grey scale possessing a spirit body, but no physical body.

I could see through the demon which appeared in grey scale (no color).

I could not see through Mary Magdalene. She had a physical body which appeared in full brilliant color.

SHROOMS Tis all......:beach:

FFH

Veteran Member
This statue of Mary was constructed according to how the visionaries describe Mary appearing.

weeping361.jpg

Our-Lady-of-Medjugorje-aka-Mother-Mary.jpg

obj129geo73pg12p24.png

Mary Magdalene's face is more beatiful than this face, which is depicted on this statue, and her clothes are more brilliant (illuminated and very rich in color) than this statue, of course.

Robes with shawls made with gold trim, pearl white, deep blues and purples.

Last edited:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
I haven't seen Mary, but I have seen Mary Magdalene. I was using her as a reference as to whether these visionaries have seen Mary or not.

I'm not just going on faith or feelings, I've seen into the spirit world myself.

Mary Magdalene was very close to Mary on earth. She appeared wearing similar clothes that these visionaries describe Mary wearing.

Again, your visions are hear-say. And the fact that the two Marys wore similar clothing, that matches what a statue wears, that the statue is obviously not a true representation of a poor Jewish woman in Herods era.

These visions are influenced by what you perceive to be true.

FFH

Veteran Member
SHROOMS Tis all......:beach:
Never touched alcohol, cigarettes, illegal drugs, coffee, or even caffeinated teas, etc. in my life. I don't even drink any soda now. I'm very health conscious and haven't been to a doctor or dentist in over 20 years.

I'm Mormon and have been all my life. I was born into an LDS home, went on an LDS mission to Tokyo, Japan, went to church all my life, except recently (past few years) I have stopped attending church. I still pay tithes and offerings to my local LDS church and my wife (whom I am sealed to in an LDS temple) goes to church each week and attends the temple (LDS temple) about once or twice a week.

I am grounded in my faith. I don't attend any other churches or subscribe to any other religions, only LDS.

I am also directly related to Hyrums Smith (Joseph Smith's brother who died with him in Carthage, Illinois when they were martyred/murdered for their faith).

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Again, your visions are hear-say. And the fact that the two Marys wore similar clothing, that matches what a statue wears, that the statue is obviously not a true representation of a poor Jewish woman in Herods era.

These visions are influenced by what you perceive to be true.
There's a point in which faith becomes pure knowledge.

My faith is not a blind hope, it's a pure knowledge. I can bodly say that my faith is no longer faith, but pure knowledge of things to come.

I know that these visionaries are true visionaries.

There are many others.

Bernadette Soubirous of Lourdes, France
Bernadette Soubirous - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

True History of Lourdes & St Bernadette Excerpt 3.

the movie - song of bernadette - jennifer jones - 1940 -4

Jacinto, Francisco and Lucia of Fatima, Portugal
Jacinta and Francisco Marto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Miracle of Our Lady Fatima - complete movie part -2

The Miracle of Our Lady of Fatima - Part 01 of 10 /Complete movie ...

Juan Diego of Guadalupe, Mexico
Juan Diego - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our Lady of Guadalupe part 1/3

Myrna Nazzour

The Miracle of Damascus: Part One

Last edited:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Pure knowledge comes from knowable facts. You believe in what you say, that does not make it a fact, again I say hear-say.

FFH

Veteran Member
Pure knowledge comes from knowable facts. You believe in what you say, that does not make it a fact, again I say hear-say.
In the near future (I believe either this year or next year), a visible sign will be seen in the sky and then placed in Mejugorje, Bosnia as a sign that these visionaries are speaking to Mary, although currently it's just Mirjana Soldo who is communicating with Mary.

I believe the sign will be an illuminated cross, which will appear in the sky, for several days or possibly longer, and will be seen by all the world.

First it will be seen in the sky (according to Mirjana Soldo's testimony concerning this), by the whole world, then it will be placed in Mejugorje, Bosnia for all the world to examine.

This is what the visionaries have promised will happen. Ten days before this happens, though, it will be announced by one of the visionaries, most likely Mirjana, since she is the only one of the six vissionaries now receiving messages from Mary.

Will keep you posted as to when this future event will happen, which will be announced by one of the visionaries and posted on the many websites concerning these visions and messages from Mary. :D

Last edited:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Keep wishing.

Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Deu 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die

You have at the most, two years for your prophesy to come true. Good luck.

FFH

Veteran Member
Keep wishing.
My faith is not rooted in these visions, my faith is rooted in the visions and revelations of Joseph Smith, LDS scripture and the Joseph Smith inspired version of the Bible.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Mormon.org - Home
www.LDS.org/scriptures

Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
There were also prophetess' in the Bible. Hadassah (Esther) was one of them, Ruth was another.

Deu 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die
This prophetess (Mirjana Soldo) is not speaking in the name of "other gods" she's plainly speaking for Mary, who is speaking for Jesus Christ (God the Son), who is speaking for our Heavenly Father (God the Father).

You have at the most, two years for your prophesy to come true. Good luck.
I believe it will happen before then, if not, soon after.

I don't see things dragging on as they are for years and years.

Last edited:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
As Mary is venerated by you and others, so surely she must be considered a God.

Exodus 20:4, "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"

FFH

Veteran Member
As Mary is venerated by you and others, so surely she must be considered a God.
According to revelations I've read concerning Mary, she is referred to as the "Queen of Heaven" in Heaven, with Jesus Chrsit being the King of Heaven of course and our Father in Heaven Lord over them both of course. There is an "order" of things in Heaven, just as we see "some" order of things on earth.

I pray to our Heavenly Father (God the Father) in the name of Jesus Christ (God the Son) and receive inspiration (answers to prayer) by/through the Holy Ghost (which I believe is Jesus Christ's and our Eternal Father's Spirit).

Mary is a messenger, just as Gabriel (Noah) was a messenger to Mary, announcing the miraculous conception of Jesus Christ in her womb, by the overshadowing of the Holy Ghost (Jesus Christ's and our Eternal Father's Spirit).

Exodus 20:4, "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"
We should not make an image and worship that image.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Inside each LDS temple are 12 oxen supporting a baptismal font, but we don't worship oxen.
baptismal-font.GIF

There are images of things on earth in LDS temples and other LDS edifices, but we don't worship the image itself. It's just an image.

At the LDS visitors center in Salt Lake City, Utah there is a statue of Jesus Christ, whom we do worship.
christus_statue_temple_square_salt_lake_city.jpg

Having a statue of Mary is no different.
weeping361.jpg

We know by whom our salvation comes, that being Jesus Christ alone, which Mary has repeatedly affirmed in her messages.

We should recognize and thank Mary for her role in bringing us salvation by bearing, raising and offering her Son as a ransom/sacrafice for our sins, our Lord Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
"The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger." Jeremiah 7:18

FFH

Veteran Member
"The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger." Jeremiah 7:18
There's a difference between whom they they worshipped and whom I worship.

I'm talking about "the Queen of Heaven" and "the God of Heaven".

There is a HUGE unmistakable difference between who I'm talking about and who they are talking about.

That scripture is not refering to Mary or God, but rather a goddess and gods of their choosing. They had their own version of whom the real Queen of Heaven should be, notice in that scripture "queen of heaven" is not capitolized, just as god(s) is never capitalized.

Their hearts were far from the one true God and from Mary (the Queen of Heaven) whereby Jesus Christ was born to earth.

I'm talking about the real God of Heaven and the real Queen of Heaven, not some counterfeit god and goddess ("queen of heaven") manufactured by men.

Satan loves to imitate the things of God, by creating false gods and goddesses.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
No one is offering food and drink offerings to the "queen of heaven" (a false goddess) in the OLD TESTAMENT book of Jeremiah.

We are recognizing and thanking Mary for her role she played in bringing salvation to the world, by bearing, raising and offering her Son, Jesus Christ, as a sacrifice for our sins.

Salvation comes through Jesus Christ. Mary played an important role in this, we should thank and recognize her for this, for her sacrifice as well, in offering her Son, as did our Heavenly Father.

Those who accept Jesus Christ, as their Redeemer, become the son's and daughter's of God (Jesus Christ and Our Eternal Father) and Mary (Queen of Heaven).

Satan is jealous of this and tries to imitate God, by created false gods and goddess', so that men will stumble and fall straight into hell with him.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
There is a definite order in Heaven.

christus_statue_temple_square_salt_lake_city.jpg

Having a statue of Mary displayed is no different than having a statue of Christ displayed. Both honor the person and their respective sacrifices.
weeping361.jpg

We will all know our respective roles and positions in that order in Heaven.

Last edited: