• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Messages and Teachings of Mary, Revealed to Six Vissionaries in Medjugorje, Bosnia, 1981 - Present

UnityNow101

It's up to us to decide whether we want to stop evil.

God allows us to choose our circumstances in this life.

I choose to pray and demand that Satan be gone from from my life and this earth.

Mary is reminding us all to PRAY that Satan will not have his will with this world and our own personal lives.

According to Mary we are ALL drifiting farther away from God. She has asked us to PRAY AND FAST so that Satan will not have his way in OUR LIVES and in the WORLD.

Should we just lay down and let Satan have his way ????

Look what he's done to our economy, we can change what is happening if we PRAY and FAST for things to change in this WORLD.

The whole world is in an economic collapse and in danger of totally falling apart and we just stand by and let it happen as if powerless to do anything.

We are such foolish sorry people I'm sure God is very disappointed in our actions thus far.

We have the power to change things through PRAYER AND FASTING, which draws upon the power of God to change things in our favor.

Yeah, it is all of our fault that "satan" is roaming the earth and creating chaos upon the peoples of the world, right? That is really silly for me to try to understand. We have an all-loving, all-powerful, all-encompassing "god", that, for some reason or another, is not willing or able to stop the force which is creating so much havoc, brutality, and sadness upon all of us. But we must pray to this "god", the one that created this force, to take it away from our presence? That is nothing short of incompetance on the part of this "god", as far as I am concerned. Could you imagine if a world leader, who has control over the use of his nuclear weapons, unleashed a barrage of them on the world, only to tell the people that he could not control them any longer, and just to wish that they would stop dropping upon the earth? Would he not be an incompetant leader?

Perhaps the Bible is just a propaganda campaign against this force which you call "satan"? We really should get to hear both sides before we make a conclusion. I certainly wouldn't blame "satan" anymore then I would blame this "god." "Satan" was just part of the plan, whereas "god" was the developer of this plan and knew of the ramifications that it would have upon the earth. If "satan" was and is only acting according to planned, shouldn't we be blaming the creator of the script?

...Just think about it.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
...Just think about it.
I have...

...and the reason we see evil in the world is because men are heeding to the one who is evil.

Satan is responsible for it all, but he is only allowed to destroy this world and our lives if we allow him to, by the sins we commit.

Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit which changed their lives. They went from living in a paradise free from sickness, disease and death, to living in a world full of all these things.

Our actions, good or bad, determine our lives, and shape the world we live in.

God will step in and intervened when we are OBEDIENT to his commandments and his will for our lives.

UnityNow101

I have...

...and the reason we see evil in the world is because men are heeding to the one who is evil.

Satan is responsible for it all, but he is only allowed to destroy this world and our lives if we allow him to, by the sins we commit.

Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit which changed their lives. They went from living in a paradise free from sickness, disease and death, to living in a world full of all these things.

Our actions, good or bad, determine our lives, and shape the world we live in.

God will step in and intervened when we are OBEDIENT to his commandments and his will for our lives.

Did not God create Satan, which in turn created the evil which we are all to avoid? I don't understand why you have to put all of the blame on mankind, when it is clear that God has the power to overturn his word and obliterate this Satan character from existence if he was as bad as you are making him out to be. If God knows that Satan is evil, why must we pray to him to take away this evil entity which he created in the first place? That, in my opinion, is just a waste of time. God is going to do what he wants to do anyways, correct? People have been praying for the elimination of evil for centuries, much to NO avail. Was it a waste of their time to busy themselves with wishing for something which is only to occur when God feels that it is necessary?

Reactions: FFH

FFH

Veteran Member
Did not God create Satan, which in turn created the evil which we are all to avoid? I don't understand why you have to put all of the blame on mankind, when it is clear that God has the power to overturn his word and obliterate this Satan character from existence if he was as bad as you are making him out to be. If God knows that Satan is evil, why must we pray to him to take away this evil entity which he created in the first place? That, in my opinion, is just a waste of time. God is going to do what he wants to do anyways, correct? People have been praying for the elimination of evil for centuries, much to NO avail. Was it a waste of their time to busy themselves with wishing for something which is only to occur when God feels that it is necessary?
This is a great post, great questions !!!

God in his infinite wisdom created Satan for our benefit and for our growth.

If there is no opposition there is NO growth.

If there was no gravity our bodies would wither away and die.

Opposing forces help aid in our growth towards becoming the best we can be in this life and in the next.

God doesn't want weak individuals, he wants to facilitate our growth, and that can only happen when there is an opposition in ALL things.

2 Ne. 2: 11, 15
11 For it must needs be, that there is an opposition in all things. If not so, my first-born in the wilderness, righteousness could not be brought to pass, neither wickedness, neither holiness nor misery, neither good nor bad. Wherefore, all things must needs be a compound in one; wherefore, if it should be one body it must needs remain as dead, having no life neither death, nor corruption nor incorruption, happiness nor misery, neither sense nor insensibility.

• • •
15 And to bring about his eternal purposes in the end of man, after he had created our first parents, and the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and in fine, all things which are created, it must needs be that there was an opposition; even the forbidden fruit in opposition to the tree of life; the one being sweet and the other bitter.

Last edited:

UnityNow101

This is a great post, great questions !!!

God in his infinite wisdom created Satan for our benefit and for our growth.

If there is no opposition there is NO growth.

If there was no gravity our bodies would wither away and die.

Opposing forces help aid in our growth towards become the best we can be in this life and in the next.

God doesn't want weak individuals, he wants to facilitate our growth, and that can only happen when there is an opposition in ALL things.

2 Ne. 2: 11, 15
11 For it must needs be, that there is an opposition in all things. If not so, my first-born in the wilderness, righteousness could not be brought to pass, neither wickedness, neither holiness nor misery, neither good nor bad. Wherefore, all things must needs be a compound in one; wherefore, if it should be one body it must needs remain as dead, having no life neither death, nor corruption nor incorruption, happiness nor misery, neither sense nor insensibility.

• • •
15 And to bring about his eternal purposes in the end of man, after he had created our first parents, and the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and in fine, all things which are created, it must needs be that there was an opposition; even the forbidden fruit in opposition to the tree of life; the one being sweet and the other bitter.

In this post, you have really impressed me with your reasoning. This kind of argument makes MUCH more sense then your previous argument of saying that Satan wants the worst for us and we must pray for his demise in our lives. You have just shown that you can have Satan, and yet not compromise your belief in an all-knowing God. This is a wonderful post, by the way!

Is that scripture quote from the LDS Book of Mormon? I really like that quote about opposition and it's necessities for life...

FFH

Veteran Member
In this post, you have really impressed me with your reasoning. This kind of argument makes MUCH more sense then your previous argument of saying that Satan wants the worst for us and we must pray for his demise in our lives. You have just shown that you can have Satan, and yet not compromise your belief in an all-knowing God. This is a wonderful post, by the way!

Is that scripture quote from the LDS Book of Mormon? I really like that quote about opposition and it's necessities for life...
Yes, it's from the Book of Mormon.

FFH

Veteran Member
The scriptures state that God created evil, so does that include Satan ???

Satan made the choice to choose evil rather than good, so technically did God create Satan ??

I may not be correct in saying God created Satan, because Lucifer CHOSE EVIL and THUS BECAME Satan.

We know that God has created evil, or evil choices, so that we may have a choice between GOOD OR evil.

It's up to us what we will choose in this life and in the next, but our choices will determine our blessings or cursings in this life AND in the next.

We are not free to choose the consequences of our actions, those are predetermined.

Isa. 45: 7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Message of November 25, 2008

“Dear children!

Also today I call you, in this time of grace, to pray for little Jesus to be born in your heart. May He, who is peace itself, give peace to the entire world through you. Therefore, little children, pray without ceasing for this turbulent world without hope, so that you may become witnesses of peace for all. May hope begin to flow through your hearts as a river of grace.

Thank you for having responded to my call.”

Medjugorje

FFH

Veteran Member
Message of December 25, 2008

“Dear children!

You are running, working, gathering – but without blessing. You are not praying! Today I call you to stop in front of the manger and to meditate on Jesus, Whom I give to you today also, to bless you and to help you to comprehend that, without Him, you have no future. Therefore, little children, surrender your lives into the hands of Jesus, for Him to lead you and protect you from every evil.

Medjugorje

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Message of January 25, 2009

“Dear children!

Also today I call you to prayer. May prayer be for you like the seed that you will put in my heart, which I will give over to my Son Jesus for you, for the salvation of your souls. I desire, little children, for each of you to fall in love with eternal life which is your future, and for all worldly things to be a help for you to draw you closer to God the Creator. I am with you for this long because you are on the wrong path. Only with my help, little children, you will open your eyes. There are many of those who, by living my messages, comprehend that they are on the way of holiness towards eternity.

spacer.gif

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Mary's message for Feburary 25, 2009

"Dear children!

In this time of renunciation, prayer and penance, I call you anew: go and confess your sins so that grace may open your hearts, and permit it to change you. Convert little children, open yourselves to God and to His plan for each of you.

Medjugorje

FFH

Veteran Member
Our Lady of Medjugorje Messages Page
Medjugorje Messages and Apparitions - Our Lady of Medjugorje website - Virgin Mary of Medjugorje
Medjugorje- The Message from Our Lady

Mary's Message for March 2, 2009

"Dear children!

I am here among you. I am looking into your wounded and restless hearts. You have become lost, my children. Your wounds from sin are becoming greater and greater and are distancing you all the more from the real truth. You are seeking hope and consolation in the wrong places, while I am offering to you sincere devotion which is nurtured by love, sacrifice and truth. I am giving you my Son."

Medjugorje USA - Comprehensive Medjugorje Virgin Mary Website

Video of Mirjana's apparition on March 2, 2009
YouTube - Mirjana Medjugorje Apparizione del 2 Marzo 2009

Medjugorje Apparition to Mirjana March 2, 2009

Medjugorje Mirjana - March 2, 2009

gospahome29.jpg

Videos of past March 2nd messages Medjugorje Apparition Videos

Medjugorje Message to Mirjana 2/4/2008

Medjugorje Message To Mirjana 2/5/2008

Vicka confirms that one seer will have daily apparitions

Medjugorje Message to Mirjana 18/3/2008

Flashing Sun

Special Sun in Medjugorje

Last edited:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Why is "Reveled Revelation" only reveled to the few, or just one? Who is this message for? Christians? Catholics? The unsaved? Everyone? Why should I believe this message is Divine?

Beaudreaux

Nothing at the moment, just posted it here in case someone wanted to challenge these visionaries as to their authenticity...

Looks like, from Scott's post, that these Medjugorje pilgrimages are not forbidden by the Vatican and niether have they proven the visionaries to be false or discredited them in any way, but would rather accomodate the followers of these visionaries, the best they can..
Is there anything, other than the words of these children, that points toward a supernatural event?

Beaudreaux

I do not for one moment believe in these "revelations" especially from the so-called "Mother Mary."

Satan's powers are hard at work trying to confuse people and leade people astray. He will tell you what you want to hear, and tell you thousands of truths, just so that he can throw a lie in there and make you stumble.

This post really threw me. The first sentence leads you to believe that someone with common sense is going to say that these kids are making things up. THEN you hear that this is really SATAN trying to fool the faithful.

Let's analyze the possibilities that this could be a real supernatural event, one way or the other. If this is really Mary, how did she get Godlike powers? Is she a god? An angel? Did she reverse inherit some mojo from her son Jesus? And, if God wants to get a message out to the world, why on earth would he decide that these few children are the way to do it? Why is the message a secret that only they can have? Why not tell us all? God is clearly in need of an advertising firm or publicist. Heck, I'm very nearly a nobody, but I can get my message to more people than THAT with a decent Internet posting....

But maybe the Devil, in all his cunning guile, is using these children as MadHatter85 suggests. What a plan! By telling these children subversive directives like for people to live like the saints and pray to God always....exactly what evil does he expect to accomplish?

What about the thought that these young children benefit from pretending to see Mary?

FFH

Veteran Member
Why is "Reveled Revelation" only reveled to the few, or just one? Who is this message for? Christians? Catholics? The unsaved? Everyone?
The messages are for all the world to read.

Why should I believe this message is Divine?
Because it can be a source of encouragement to you in your search for true happiness which our Father in Heaven offers us.

It can be a link which can help you in your search for true happiness, in this life, and in the life to come. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, through His sacrifice, on our behalf, is the one who reconciles us with the Father, which is the only way to the Father, whereby one can experience a fullness of joy in the next life.

Last edited: