• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Messages and Teachings of Mary, Revealed to Six Vissionaries in Medjugorje, Bosnia, 1981 - Present

Beaudreaux

Mirjana Soldo today
mirjana.jpg
When a person sees recurring apparitions that are not physically there (Hallucinations) and believes that they are messengers of the divine (delusions of grandeur), we have a pretty accurate way of understanding their condition....

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
I assure you it's not me who's in error concerning this issue.

Sure you are. You have no way of truly knowing she's receiving anything from anywhere or from anyone. This sounds like the same BS Paul said in your bible.

Those who seek to bring forth the message of salvation through Jesus Christ are from God not Satan.

How would you know. Your bible seems to suggest that it is easy for "satan" deceive even the most elect by using people.

Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false messiahs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Satan will not preach salvation through Jesus Christ. He should know that if he's read the Bible (Joseph Smith inspired version) and the Book of Mormon from cover to cover, which I've done.

Again...How would you know. Your bible (verse above) leaves room that he most certainly could and would do that. There are plenty of distorted christian teachings around the world. All professing the biblical Yeshua and all having a different doctrine and none of them in sync. So this "satan", by biblical descriptions, can certainly use what you believe against you. This isn't coming from me. This is your scripture. Side Note: If other bibles were inspired by your god then why would there be a need for a different "inspired version"?...and inspired by who??, your god or satan (Refer to Matthew 24:24 above)...

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Naturally she's gotten quite famous for her 'visions'.

hmm... Maybe Mary is just bored in heaven and needs to pop down and appear on toast and such to liven things up?

wa:do

FFH

Veteran Member
For those who want proof...

Her (Mirjana Soldo's) pupils don't react to light while she's having her visions.

Her eye is shaded, then exposed to direct sunlight.

Mirjana in Medjugorje, Bosnia - Proof of Authenticity

She also cannot hear or see anyone during her visions. She is completely unaware of her surroundings during her visions and conversations with Mary, which occur in public in specifically designated places like churches or in her home.

Last edited:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
For those who want proof...

Her (Mirjana Soldo's) pupils don't react to light while she's having her visions.

Her eye is shaded, then exposed to direct sunlight.

Mirjana in Medjugorje, Bosnia - Proof of Authenticity

She also cannot hear or see anyone during her visions. She is completely unaware of her surroundings during her visions and conversations with Mary, which occur in public in specifically designated places like churches or in her home.

So, anyone in a trance like state is having a true vision of God? This is your proof that an idol worshiping woman is channeling the spirit of the mother of Jesus? :no:

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
So, anyone in a trance like state is having a true vision of God? This is your proof that an idol worshiping woman is channeling the spirit of the mother of Jesus? :no:
The messages she recieves are consistent with what is written in scripture, that being salvation through Jesus Christ.

She's a link to heaven.

We don't have much time left.

We're all guilty.

Alma 13: 21
21 And now it came to pass that when Alma had said these words unto them, he stretched forth his hand unto them and cried with a mighty voice, saying: Now is the time to repent, for the day of salvation draweth nigh;

Alma 34: 31
Yea, I would that ye would come forth and harden not your hearts any longer; for behold, now is the time and the day of your salvation; and therefore, if ye will repent and harden not your hearts, immediately shall the great plan of redemption be brought about unto you.

Helaman 13: 38
But behold, your days of probation are past; ye have procrastinated the day of your salvation until it is everlastingly too late, and your destruction is made sure; yea, for ye have sought all the days of your lives for that which ye could not obtain; and ye have sought for happiness in doing iniquity, which thing is contrary to the nature of that righteousness which is in our great and Eternal Head.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
People used the same criteria to declare someone possessed by a demon.

wa:do
Then it comes down to the message of the individual.

The messages she receives are of salvation through Jesus Christ.

Satan will never promote Jesus Christ, as the way for men to be saved from death and hell and this world.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Show me one (or any) instance in the Bible (or any LDS scripture), where Satan promoted Jesus Christ as the way to salvation for men on earth from this world, death, hell and the grave.

Mary's message is simple, she's offering her Son as a ransom for our sins, which makes it possible for all men on earth to be saved from this world, death, hell and the grave.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Mary's message for Feburary 25, 2009

"Dear children!

In this time of renunciation, prayer and penance, I call you anew: go and confess your sins so that grace may open your hearts, and permit it to change you. Convert little children, open yourselves to God and to His plan for each of you.

Thank you for having responded to my call.”

Medjugorje

Mary's Message for March 2, 2009

"Dear children!

I am here among you. I am looking into your wounded and restless hearts. You have become lost, my children. Your wounds from sin are becoming greater and greater and are distancing you all the more from the real truth. You are seeking hope and consolation in the wrong places, while I am offering to you sincere devotion which is nurtured by love, sacrifice and truth. I am giving you my Son."

Show me one (or any) instance where Satan, or any Satanic person, called for people to repent (confess their sins) and be saved from their sins by the atonement of Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
So merely the fact that her utterances comply with Biblical scripture confirms that it is divine? So if I want attention from the mostly Evangelical community I live in, I can go into a trance like state, utter prophesy that complies with the Bible, and I am instantly a divine vessel?

FFH

Veteran Member
So merely the fact that her utterances comply with Biblical scripture confirms that it is divine? So if I want attention from the mostly Evangelical community I live in, I can go into a trance like state, utter prophesy that complies with the Bible, and I am instantly a divine vessel?
I've seen Mary Magdalene and know what is associated with seeing an individual in the spirit.

All that these visionaries describe, is consistant with what I've also seen in the spirit.

This is how I know that these individuals are seeing and speaking with Mary.

Mary is wearing (according to their descriptions) the same type of clothing that I saw Mary Magdalene wearing, which the statue I've posted shows.

They also describe physical beauty beyond this world (which I have also seen), clothing beyond the beauty of this world (which I have also seen), feelings way beyond the joys we feel in this world (which I have also felt).

I've seen and felt the same, but just for a short time, not as extensive as these visionaries.

I've seen and felt the same, but only for a short flash of a second.

I saw Mary Magdalene, for a flash of a second, and felt the feelings she was feeling, while it appeared she was worshipping Christ. The view of her and the feelings she was feeling shot through me.

I am a witness of these things. I have seen and heard beyond this world, but just for a fraction of a second. It was enough time though. Things of the spirit don't take long to experience. Things of the spirit (heaven) are accelerated hundreds of times greater than this life.

I've heard singing beyond this world, which lasted for several seconds. Music not of this world.

Last edited:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Mary Magdalene? I assumed we were speaking about Mary, the mother of Jesus.
And your feelings and visions are not proof, only hear-say.

FFH

Veteran Member
I have a friend who tested me as to whether I had seen into the spirit realm.

I have seen a demon and so had he, but he wanted to test me if I had really seen a demon.

I told him he appeared in grey scale, no color (there is no color in hell, very little light and all appears in grey scale, there is absolutely no color). The demon did have a perfect face (very beautiful), which was intriguing and could be used to intice people on earth, but the feelings I felt from him were of despair, torment, lonliness, etc. I didn't want any of that in my life so I rejected the demon and he disappeared.

I have seen into the spirit realm, both the good and the bad that is offereed to us all.

My friend had also seen into this spirit realm as he described a demon in grey scale possessing a spirit body, but no physical body.

I could see through the demon which appeared in grey scale (no color).

I could not see through Mary Magdalene. She had a physical body which appeared in full brilliant color.

Last edited:

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Show me one (or any) instance in the Bible (or any LDS scripture), where Satan promoted Jesus Christ as the way to salvation for men on earth from this world, death, hell and the grave.

I don't have to. You were the one that said he doesn't. I said.."how would you know" considering there are many christian denominations and none are in sync teaching the same doctrine. Some teaching he was God. Some teaching he wasn't, and some teaching he was an angel in heaven. Your very own scripture says that Satan can fool even the most elect.

Mary's message is simple, she's offering her Son as a ransom for our sins, which makes it possible for all men on earth to be saved from this world, death, hell and the grave.

I thought your god already did this. Why would Mary do something her god already did?

Why does this god need a puppet? Couldn't he had just made everything good sense he already al knowing and all seeing? Why the theatrics? Seems futile for a god to have created us the way he has and then place requirements on us he knows we won't fulfill. Not a very knowledgeable or logical god at all.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
I have a friend who tested me as to whether I had seen into the spirit realm.

I have seen a demon and so had he, but he wanted to test me if I had really seen a demon.

I told him he appeared in grey scale, no color (there is no color in hell, very little light and all appears in grey scale, there is absolutely no color). The demon did have a perfect face (very beautiful), which was intriguing and could be used to intice people on earth, but the feelings I felt from him were of despair, torment, lonliness, etc. I didn't want any of that in my life so I rejected the demon and he disappeared.

I have seen into the spirit realm, both the good and the bad that is offereed to us all.

My friend had also seen into this spirit realm as he described a demon in grey scale with a body like you and I.

Hear-say