• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Imagine that Native American come to your home to kick you out

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
I THINK You.LIVE IN OTHER WORLD.CALLED ONLY israel is right
I think you live in a world where deflecting and lack of evidence proves you're right.
As you are currently unable to leave that world, I'll be leaving this thread.
Goodbye.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Far as I know, the Jews have a 19th century deed to the land. The land was rented to those Arabs, but they stopped paying rent at some point. The Jews have every right to kick them off.
Where I live a resident who has not been challenged for rent for 50 years owns the land.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I think you live in a world where deflecting and lack of evidence proves you're right.
Goodbye.
Wait you want some proves.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Goodbye.

Goodbye Mr give evidence

Godobeyer

Premium Member
That's evidence?

Seriously, do you know what the word "evidence" means?
I KNOW HOW IT'S. MEAN EVIDENCE TO YOU. "ts Depends RACE AND RELIGION."

If she was a jew, it will evidence for sure to you.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Look, you started this thread. You're the one talking about the houses in Sheikh Jarakh. That's the subject of the thread. And the case of Sheikh Jarakh is a case of land bought by Jews during the Ottoman control of Jerusalem, which is now being disputed by the families that were put there by the Jordanians between 1949 and 1967.

Are you able to prove that the Jews never bought the land? Then stop wasting time in making threads and head to court. If you are unable to do so, then it's still a waste of time making threads.
I'm reading (edit: from news reports and editorials) that:

- most of the Jews who lost their land in Sheikh Jarrah were compensated for it (and that nobody's suggesting they give back the compensation).

- many families in Sheikh Jarrah who are now being evicted were themselves forced off their land in parts of Israel, but they have no legal mechanism to enforce their property rights and force the current occupants off their land.

What's your take on this?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's hero act. voice of truth come out from racism community.
It's all about humanity sense vs racism common.In.Jewish community which control Israel.That's will solve all.Problems or make it worst.
Religion fused with militarism is a very bad combination, tending
to create closed minds & obsession. In many discussions with
Zionists, I sense a ubiquitous lack of empathy for Arabs, Palestinians,
& Muslims. When I address the need for solutions, their responses
show only extremes like....
"Should we just let them kill us?"
"Those people want only Israel's destruction!"

It's not for me to see the solution. Israel must become open to the
other side's humanity, needs, & injustices they've suffered. The
parties involved must craft their own solution. As the Big Power
in the region, Israel has responsibility to enable this.

Last edited:

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Look, you started this thread. You're the one talking about the houses in Sheikh Jarakh. That's the subject of the thread. And the case of Sheikh Jarakh is a case of land bought by Jews during the Ottoman control of Jerusalem, which is now being disputed by the families that were put there by the Jordanians between 1949 and 1967.

Are you able to prove that the Jews never bought the land? Then stop wasting time in making threads and head to court. If you are unable to do so, then it's still a waste of time making threads.
I believe when you don't pay property taxes for 70 years the land no longer belongs to you, so the Jewish claim is rubbish.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Typical US law......thinks it applies to the world.
You misunderstand both US application of law, &
how adverse possession works.

1) We hold other countries to very different standards,
I see this as a problem, eg, allowing theft of land,
allowing mass killings, allowing collective punishment,
allowing theocracy, allowing religious discrimination.

2) Adverse possession would apply to Palestinians,
who occupied the land openly for many hundreds of
years without any challenge.
It wouldn't work for Zionists because Palestinians
have continually maintained right of ownership.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Religion fused with militarism is a bad combination.
In my discussion with Zionists, I sense a ubiquitous
lack of empathy for Arabs, Palestinians, & Muslims.
When I speak of solutions, their responses show
only extremes of this ilk....

It's not for me to see the solution. They must become
open to the other side's humanity, needs, & injustices
they've suffered. As the Big Power in the region, Israel
has responsibility to do this.

It's not just that. The Arabic-speaking Muslim nations are quite numerous and large, covering a much greater expanse of territory (from Morocco to Oman) than the tiny little sliver of beachhead which is Israel. Pima County, AZ is larger in area than Israel (and we're not even the largest county in AZ). There's plenty of Arabic-controlled land.

Likewise, there have been plenty of Arabs who have immigrated to Europe or the United States, so that option has also existed.

At least with some Israelis I've talked to on this subject, I think they do have a point in that the Arabs have had other options, whereas the Jews really haven't. Their problem in the past is they had no place to go, such as during the Nazi era when they were desperate to get out, yet no country would take them. Even the U.S. turned them away.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
At least with some Israelis I've talked to on this subject, I think they do have a point in that the Arabs have had other options, whereas the Jews really haven't. Their problem in the past is they had no place to go, such as during the Nazi era when they were desperate to get out, yet no country would take them. Even the U.S. turned them away.
I've long rejected the argument that Israel can take land from
Palestinians & Arabs because Muslims have so much land
elsewhere. God's Chosen People endured Nazis...it's a tired
& failed excuse to take land & brutalize all who resist theft.

This obsession with being victims reminds me of a song
from "My Crazy Ex Girlfriend". Always invoke Hitler....

Israel isn't going to disappear, not with nuclear weapons
& the full force of fervent Christian & Jewish allies of
Israel running Ameristan.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I've long rejected the argument that Israel can take land from
Palestinians & Arabs because Muslims have so much land
elsewhere. God's Chosen People endured Nazis...it's a tired
& failed excuse to take land & brutalize all who resist theft.

It depends upon the circumstances of how the land was taken. The Arab countries surrounding Israel gambled and lost in a war that lasted only 6 days. The Germans and Japanese lost land as a consequence of their failed military adventurism. Did Poland take land from the Germans after WW2? Did France unjustly take the Alsace-Lorraine territory? There are different ways of looking at the same situation.

It wasn't a "tired and failed excuse," albeit it may not be as relevant in today's world anymore.

I guess if we wanted to get stuck on technicalities, then we could say the Arabic population of the occupied territories are the responsibility of whichever Arabic-speaking country formerly held that territory (namely Syria, Jordan, and Egypt). Just as Germany was obligated to take responsibility for their own people who were being repatriated from the eastern regions they had lost.

If the Arab governments refused to help their own people, that's as much on them as it is on the Israelis.

Israel isn't going to disappear, not with nuclear weapons
& the full force of fervent Christian & Jewish allies of
Israel running Ameristan.

I don't think they're going to disappear, but they're going to have find some way out of this present chaos within their territory.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It depends upon the circumstances of how the land was taken. The Arab countries surrounding Israel gambled and lost in a war that lasted only 6 days.
By reason that war justifies land taking,
then if Israel is conquered, the victor
gets the country....it's all ethical, eh.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If the Arab governments refused to help their own people, that's as much on them as it is on the Israelis.
Does this mean that Palestinians & Israeli Arabs must just
accept losing land & rights....because Arab countries aren't
helping them? Such conflation of groups to justify oppression
would be absurd.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
By reason that war justifies land taking,
then if Israel is conquered, the victor
gets the country....it's all ethical, eh.

I didn't say it was ethical, just that it's a fact of life. A predatory, winner-take-all world is just how the capitalists, nationalists, and imperialists wanted it. Now you're complaining about it?

Besides, we both agree that Israel will never be conquered because they have the "Samson Option." Nukes are the great equalizers in geopolitics.

Does this mean that Palestinians & Israeli Arabs must just
accept losing land & rights....because Arab countries aren't
helping them? Such conflation of groups to justify oppression
would be absurd.

I'm just saying that both sides have some responsibility here. I also never said that they must just accept losing land and rights. But the milk has already been spilled, and giving back the land is no longer an option. But those who lost their land can be compensated, which is my main point. If they can't have that land back, maybe they can be given land somewhere else of comparable value. We can't turn back the clock and undo what's already been done, but maybe there's still a way to salvage the situation.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Religion fused with militarism is a very bad combination, tending
to create closed minds & obsession. In many discussions with
Zionists, I sense a ubiquitous lack of empathy for Arabs, Palestinians,
& Muslims. When I address the need for solutions, their responses
show only extremes like....

It's not for me to see the solution. Israel must become open to the
other side's humanity, needs, & injustices they've suffered. The
parties involved must craft their own solution. As the Big Power
in the region, Israel has responsibility to enable this.
All.Countries their.Citizens had same rights.except Israel.
I think.ISRAEL had more responsible than.Palestinians.
By changing.Laws.Pro.Jews.Which claim.Land.Or home.Of other.Race.
Also.All.Are.Equal.Under.Laws.Who.Did.Crrim pay.The consequences whatever his.Race.Or.Religion.
At this.Time.Israel.Will be.Accepted by Arabs.And.MUSLIMS.
IF.ISRAEL.CONTINUE.AS RACISM.REGIME.PALESTINIAN AND arabs had right to fight it.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
What options does the population of Gaza have at this point? They're trapped in a semi-legal territory that consists of a besieged city surrounded by a country that considers them illegal aliens at best and dangerous terrorists at worst, and the international community doesn't recognize their government as anything other than a terrorist organization.

None of the Arab states are taking on Palestinian refugees, and none of them have a vested interest in seeing the lives of Palestinian Arabs improve, because so far they have been more useful as an object of political propaganda to whip up mass support than as recipients of actual material support.

Citizens of Israel, meanwhile, can freely move about the Western world, and live in a country that, while surrounded by hostile regimes, also enjoys substantial economic and political support from the world's largest economic and military powers, to the point where they can afford a post-industrial first world lifestyle in a region surrounded by developing countries.