• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Imagine that Native American come to your home to kick you out

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Wow. What an incredibly sad deflection. Now, let's get back on topic and bring evidence that Israel treats its Arab citizens differently from its Jewish citizens.

All world believe the fact I told you.why try hide bad reality?
ASSAULT OF civilian Jews under protection of police.In arabs neighborhood

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
So which Jews have "a 19th century deed to the land", then? And which "land", specifically?
There are two organizations that bought land in Sheikh Jarakh in the late 19th and early 20th centuries: "The Council of the Sephardic Community In Jerusalem" and "Knesset Yisrael". You'll have to ask them about the specifics of the plots they bought. You're probably aiming to prove them wrong, so I suggest you calculate the locations and bring all of the info to court.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
There are two organizations that bought land in Sheikh Jarakh in the late 19th and early 20th centuries: "The Council of the Sephardic Community In Jerusalem" and "Knesset Yisrael". You'll have to ask them about the specifics of the plots they bought. You're probably aiming to prove them wrong, so I suggest you calculate the locations and bring all of the info to court.
So when you said "the Jews have the deed to the land" or "the Jews have every right" to kick Palestinians off their land, you were referring solely to members in these two specific organizations, and solely to the specific plots of land they bought?

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
So when you are talking about "the Jews", you are referring solely to members in these two specific organizations?
On this thread, yes, because that's the subject here, the disputed houses in Sheikh Jarakh.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Court of israel is Jewish. It is unjustice and racism. Are you living in other world ?
Steal land by law. If you Jew had right.to claim land and home.
Israel is racism and criminal county.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Court of israel is Jewish. It is unjustice and racism.
First of all, there's currently one non-Jew on the Supreme Court:
George Karra - Wikipedia

and there were and are other non-Jewish judges in Israel:
Category:Israeli judges - Wikipedia

Second of all, what I'm getting from you is that anything Jewish is racist. That sounds like racism to me, but hey, what do I know? I'm Jewish after all. Must mean I'm equally racist.
Steal land by law. If you Jew had right.to claim land and home.
The land was bought fairly and squarely during the regime of the Ottoman Empire. Are the Ottomans also racist?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
First of all, there's currently one non-Jew on the Supreme Court:
George Karra - Wikipedia

and there were and are other non-Jewish judges in Israel:
Category:Israeli judges - Wikipedia

Second of all, what I'm getting from you is that anything Jewish is racist. That sounds like racism to me, but hey, what do I know? I'm Jewish after all. Must mean I'm equally racist.

The land was bought fairly and squarely during the regime of the Ottoman Empire. Are the Ottomans also racist?
No not all Jews are racist.
Jews were lived with Arabs before ottoman Empire.Arabs host them at WW2.
There are many stories where israel court was unfair. Pro Jews.
Mean Palestines are suffering by.Injustice in jewish court in israel.
There are lands bought.There other taken by force.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Israel as country steal lands in West Bank.land dealed that belong to Palestinians

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
No not all Jews are racist.
Jews were lived with Arabs before ottoman Empire.Arabs host them at WW2.
There are many stories where israel court was unfair. Pro Jews.
Mean Palestines are suffering by.Injustice in jewish court in israel
You didn't answer me. Is the fact that the land was bought during the time of Ottoman control means the Ottomans were racist for allowing the Jews to buy the land?
Furthermore, you raise another question: According to you, every time an Israeli court votes in favor of Israelis and against non-Israeli Arabs, is that unfair? Is that injustice? Because otherwise, it seems to me you don't want justice. You want anti-Israeli biased "courts".

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You didn't answer me. Is the fact that the land was bought during the time of Ottoman control means the Ottomans were racist for allowing the Jews to buy the land?
Furthermore, you raise another question: According to you, every time an Israeli court votes in favor of Israelis and against non-Israeli Arabs, is that unfair? Is that injustice? Because otherwise, it seems to me you don't want justice. You want anti-Israeli biased "courts".
Me against any racism act even done by Muslims.

Ex-Israeli pilot: ‘Our army is a terrorist organisation run by war criminals’ – Middle East Monitor

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Nice deflection. How about answering my questions?
I ALREADY ANSWERED.
SOME JEWS BOUGHT LANDS. THEY WERE LIVING NORMAL. EQUAL TO ARABS.
WE TALKING ABOUT LANDS TAKEN BY FORCE.
GIVE ME ONE EXAMPLE WHERE Jews COURT GIVE LAND TO AN ARAB. I Will SALUTE IT.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
I ALREADY ANSWERED.
SOME JEWS BOUGHT LANDS. THEY WERE LIVING NORMAL. EQUAL TO ARABS.
WE TALKING ABOUT LANDS TAKEN BY FORCE.
GIVE ME ONE EXAMPLE WHERE Jews COURT GIVE LAND TO AN ARAB. I Will SALUTE IT.
You have yet to prove that the contested lands were never owned by the Jews. Are you able to prove this? If so, stop typing in caps lock, hop on a plane to Israel, and come to court with your evidence.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You have yet to prove that the contested lands were never owned by the Jews. Are you able to prove this? If so, stop typing in caps lock, hop on a plane to Israel, and come to court with your evidence.
Evidence about Israel take land from Arabs residents and give to Jews?
WALAHI i can't even believe you dont know that.
All world know this racism act except you?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It must be very difficult for a soldier in Israel to decry
such orders, & to openly foment resistance to them.
I wonder what sanctions he endured for this?
It's hero act. voice of truth come out from racism community.
It's all about humanity sense vs racism common.In.Jewish community which control Israel.That's will solve all.Problems or make it worst.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Mean Israel must change its behavior toward Arabs and Muslims so automatically no more violence

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Evidence about Israel take land from Arabs residents and give to Jews?
Look, you started this thread. You're the one talking about the houses in Sheikh Jarakh. That's the subject of the thread. And the case of Sheikh Jarakh is a case of land bought by Jews during the Ottoman control of Jerusalem, which is now being disputed by the families that were put there by the Jordanians between 1949 and 1967.

Are you able to prove that the Jews never bought the land? Then stop wasting time in making threads and head to court. If you are unable to do so, then it's still a waste of time making threads.