• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
I want to give my children a Satanic Baptism when they're born but I saw a thread here once on if giving children a Christian Baptism is moral and that's it should be up to the child. The satanic Baptism is here: Satanic Baptism

It says, "The Satanic baptism is the beginning of protection and guidance from Satan and his Demons who will also direct the child to make the most of his/her special gifts and abilities."

I won't force my kids into Satanism and I don't care what their religion is, even if they're Christian.
But wouldn't it basically be the same for satanic Baptism that it's WRONG to do it without their permission or something?? I don't know I just wanted to hear others thoughts on this

In my opinion, it is wrong for parents of any religion to baptize their children into THEIR religions.

Quite frankly it makes no sense until the child is old enough to understand and choose the religion for himself.

Your beliefs will influence your children anyway, without dedicating them to a specific religion.

In my case I was baptized Christian. I am NOT a Christian. And as such it ticks me off that I'm on a list which the church uses to claim bloated numbers.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
I want to give my children a Satanic Baptism when they're born but I saw a thread here once on if giving children a Christian Baptism is moral and that's it should be up to the child. The satanic Baptism is here: Satanic Baptism

It says, "The Satanic baptism is the beginning of protection and guidance from Satan and his Demons who will also direct the child to make the most of his/her special gifts and abilities."

I won't force my kids into Satanism and I don't care what their religion is, even if they're Christian.
But wouldn't it basically be the same for satanic Baptism that it's WRONG to do it without their permission or something?? I don't know I just wanted to hear others thoughts on this
Stay away from the Joy of Satan Ministries . . . they are goofy and corrupt
The Western Left Hand Path whether theistic or non-theistic, does NOT condone religious indoctrination on any level in any way shape or form. To do so is in direct opposition to the very foundation of our Beliefs and Practices.

Kapalika

Premium Member
Stay away from the Joy of Satan Ministries . . . they are goofy and corrupt
The Western Left Hand Path whether theistic or non-theistic, does NOT condone religious indoctrination on any level in any way shape or form. To do so is in direct opposition to the very foundation of our Beliefs and Practices.

Sure they do. Look at the Church of Satan, the original ganster of self-identified western LHP. They straight up claim they believe in dogma. They just indoctrinate themselves, and not kids.

In my own experience so many LHP people convince themselves that their view is right so intensely (often with little more than a logical consequence of their philosophical axioms) they might of well have been indoctrinated in it.

Underhill

I say go for it. Who is to say your brand of nonsense is any crazier than anyone elses?

RESOLUTION

I am driven as a parent to want the best for my child. Baptism of water is something a Christian can do for their child as an infant because God includes their children in his plans for them.
The main Christian baptism is the Holy Spirit and each person must receive and ask for that themselves.
We know that Christianity is a teaching based in love, goodness and righteousness leading to life after death,

The same cannot be said of 'satanic baptism' and as Satan has only deceived and harmed man, would any person knowingly baptise their child on the promises of a liar?
What parent would put their child in harms way? I personally cannot understand how any loving parent could contemplate dedicating their child to Satan and the forces of darkness.

Having said that, there is no such thing as baptism in Satanism, satanic or otherwise. Only God has the power over life and death of throwing body and soul into hell.

Satan and his demons cannot protect a human being they have no powers over a small child. Neither do they protect but they can use willing people to do evil.
We see how Christ cast out demons and how they harmed every human whom they possessed.

I believe you just wanted people to know what Satanic Baptism was. I also believe that no person who loved their child would involve them in anything so young.
What happens if you child is later possessed by demons and kills you then you end up in hell?

Lose, lose as far as I could tell.

@RESOLUTION @omega2xx

I do not believe in the Christian concept of Satan. I do not believe in any abrahamic concepts and Abrahamic characters. Only the Serpent Lord Enki-Satan. In my faith Satan and His Demons are the Original Pagan Gods. These beings pre-date Jesus, the Bible and the Abrahamic religions by thousands to thousands of years. Satan is the grand god, the Eternal Truth and the benevolent Creator of Humanity in my faith.

Akivah

It's your right to raise your children as you see fit, as long as you don't bring permanent physical damage upon them.

Lawl Joy of Satan lol. I can't take anything they do seriously considering the nature of the 'organization' if you can even call it that.

That aside, I kind of like the idea of a Satanic Baptism, but not for kids. Hm... I'm gonna steal that idea and plan my own Satanic baptism...
Same! I was at a private pool yesterday and I decided to do a Satanic Baptism on myself.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member

That seems quite harmless. After all, Christian baptisms are quite harmless, too. Only my husband was so silly to insist to be unbaptized. And if your children are like my children, then accompanying music from Black Sabbath might more appreciated that any other mellifluous alternative.

But in your case, I would avoid to call your child "Christian".

The sentence "we welcome you Christian in the family of Satan", might cause some confusion in the audience.

Ciao

- viole

Last edited:

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Sure they do. Look at the Church of Satan, the original ganster of self-identified western LHP. They straight up claim they believe in dogma. They just indoctrinate themselves, and not kids.

In my own experience so many LHP people convince themselves that their view is right so intensely (often with little more than a logical consequence of their philosophical axioms) they might of well have been indoctrinated in it.
I'm referring to the OP, indoctrinating children, I should have made that clear

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
That seems quite harmless. After all, Christian baptisms are quite harmless, too. Only my husband was so silly to insist to be unbaptized. And if your children are like my children, then accompanying music from Black Sabbath might more appreciated that any other mellifluous alternative.

But in your case, I would avoid to call your child "Christian".

The sentence "we welcome you Christian in the family of Satan", might cause some confusion in the audience.

Ciao

- viole
I disagree. As a child, one's mind is a clean slate, to impose a belief system on that mind can do, at times, irreversible damage if the child attempts, as an adult, to follow another belief system. Children have enough on their plate, they should be allowed / enabled to be children and play out their fantasies and psychologically mature without the complexes introduced by religion.

omega2xx

@RESOLUTION @omega2xx

I do not believe in the Christian concept of Satan. I do not believe in any abrahamic concepts and Abrahamic characters. Only the Serpent Lord Enki-Satan. In my faith Satan and His Demons are the Original Pagan Gods. These beings pre-date Jesus, the Bible and the Abrahamic religions by thousands to thousands of years. Satan is the grand god, the Eternal Truth and the benevolent Creator of Humanity in my faith.

That's fine with me. Your problem is you have no evidence to support what you believe.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
I am driven as a parent to want the best for my child. Baptism of water is something a Christian can do for their child as an infant because God includes their children in his plans for them.

The church taught that any infant that wasn't baptized, and died, would end in hell, some thought purgatory.

This is a ridiculous thing to think about babies, - and a supposedly loving God.

The main Christian baptism is the Holy Spirit and each person must receive and ask for that themselves.

So then why baptize babies without their consent, or belief, - into YOUR religion?

We know that Christianity is a teaching based in love, goodness and righteousness leading to life after death,

A matter of opinion over time. I'm guessing a whole lot of indigenous peoples found them to be pure evil.

The same cannot be said of 'satanic baptism' and as Satan has only deceived and harmed man, would any person knowingly baptise their child on the promises of a liar?
What parent would put their child in harms way? I personally cannot understand how any loving parent could contemplate dedicating their child to Satan and the forces of darkness.

Again, matter of opinion. Tanakh has NO evil Satan. Christians picked up that idea from other religions.

Having said that, there is no such thing as baptism in Satanism, satanic or otherwise.

Obviously there is.

Only God has the power over life and death of throwing body and soul into hell.
Satan and his demons cannot protect a human being they have no powers over a small child. Neither do they protect but they can use willing people to do evil.
We see how Christ cast out demons and how they harmed every human whom they possessed.

What demons? Christians added that to the Satan story.

I believe you just wanted people to know what Satanic Baptism was. I also believe that no person who loved their child would involve them in anything so young.

What happens if you child is later possessed by demons and kills you then you end up in hell?

Lose, lose as far as I could tell.

Why in the world would you say something that ridiculous?

RESOLUTION

@RESOLUTION @omega2xx

RUBBISH... I honestly don't know where you get the information from. But it is all lies. Satan the Father of all lies... Which is worse the fact he exists and is a liar or the fact people are still responding as Eve did and believing them.?
Not sure we can have a serious conversation about something so wrong.???