• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Putin Might Have Trump in His Pocket via the Russian Mafia

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Let me know when they are serving human body parts at White House dinners.

On a more serious note: Is this what passes for investigative journalism nowadays?

Last edited:

tytlyf

Not Religious
One question.
Where was all of this concern during the Obama administration?
Blame Obama, Blame Clinton, Blame Democrats.

Too much conservative entertainment for you! I'm not surprised millions of Americans don't realize what the GOP does to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
One question.
Where was all of this concern during the Obama administration?

It was all drowned out by baseless concerns that Obama was a Kenyan-born Muslim, thus was ineligible to be President. Funny how the Republicans never batted an eyelid about Ted Cruz trying for the ticket though... If I remember correctly, Trump was one of the key figures who started the Birther movement.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I tend to agree that the OP is the most likely scenario here since we now know that Trump and Kushner were having trouble securing loans and appear to have gone through banks tied to Putin. Since Putin would obviously know why they wanted these loans, plus how embarrassing it would be if he publicly disclosed that and why, he has both by the short-hairs.

Then he may have baited them even more by holding the e-mail "carrot" on Hillary out in front of them, so they bought into it.

Even though I obviously am not sure of the above, when I take a look at various responses from Trump & Co, the dots connect quite well, including why Trump wouldn't turn over his taxes returns that could show these connections and his mistakes.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Let's not jump the gun.
Before crediting him with sparing us the horrors of Hillary,
we should allow the investigations to find evidence.
Horrors of Hillary? Sounds like CE to me. Got an example?
I mean, you have CE's saying "why isn't there an investigation into Hillary emails?"

It's only a matter of time before Americans start standing up against the people dragging this country down. A lot of people are recognizing a sizable portion of Americans are really dangerous to this country. Not because of anything outside ignorance.

Last edited by a moderator: