• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"How Long Your Toilet Paper Will Last" Calculator

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm good for 8 more days. It's not "days of our lives" but "days of our toilet paper"

Dogknox20

For woman... maybe use a damp wash cloth use the cloth for the whole day before replacement with a new clean wash cloth! This idea alone would cut the use of TP in half!

RedDragon94

Love everyone, meditate often
Wow, didn't know that everybody on here took a dump 5 times a day. I guess if you read my posts they just make you want to crap yourself. Nah, I'm never on here anyway. :)

Trailblazer

Veteran Member

CLICK ON THE EMPTY ROLL

Speaking of toilet paper...

Forgive me if I am naïve, but I do not understand why people need MORE toilet paper than they usually use? Are they eating and drinking more because they are at home more because of the coronavirus restrictions? What are they DOING with all this toilet paper that they do not ordinarily do with it? Or are they stockpiling it “just in case?” o_O

This whole thing with toilet paper is completely out of control. :eek: I heard on the news that there is now a black market for toilet paper. :rolleyes:

I heard some strange things on the radio the other morning. They said that restaurants that have been shut down have stockpiles of toilet paper so they are telling people they can drive by and they will throw a few rolls in their car. I also heard that when policemen are pulling people over and giving them warnings for a traffic violation, as they leave that are handing out toilet paper.

Finally, I heard the pastor on the radio say that if people were going after Jesus the way they are going after toilet paper, the world would be a better place. I had to agree with that! :)

upload_2020-3-23_11-31-51.png

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
This does not account for ummm load and load type.
As I just asked a poster on another forum, haven't you ever heard of leaves?
Americans are so spoiled.

I have much more serious problems than toilet paper but I won't reiterate those here.
I reserve those stories for the forum where I can say anything. ;)

Shad

Veteran Member
As I just asked a poster on another forum, haven't you ever heard of leaves?
Americans are so spoiled.

Leaves are not in season in all places yet. Up here in my part of Canada all we have is evergreens with foliage. Not exactly leaves you want to wipe with

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Leaves are not in season in all places yet. Up here in my part of Canada all we have is evergreens with foliage. Not exactly leaves you want to wipe with
Are Canadians as spoiled as Americans? o_O
What is we had a REAL crisis and we could not even get food?

Then there is always junk mail or pages out of the telephone book, you know those books we don't use anymore....
We don't always get what we want, I surely don't. :(

If crabs are not in season we eat another kind of fish.:oops::rolleyes: