• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"How Long Your Toilet Paper Will Last" Calculator

Skwim

Veteran Member
I don't need the calculator to know that I will soon be pretty much screwed if the shelves are not restocked.
Don't forget the produce section of your local grocery store.

Corn-Cob-Toilet-Paper.jpg

Shad

Veteran Member
Are Canadians as spoiled as Americans? o_O

It is more of a 1st world thing especially in NA. Call it the 1st world bubble in which a lot of world problems do not exist. Even the various wars waged over the decades is always "over there" and not our backyards.

What is we had a REAL crisis and we could not even get food?

Starvation.

Then there is always junk mail or pages out of the telephone book, you know those books we don't use anymore....

Cloth even.

Shad

Veteran Member
Well, if you scroll down a bit there are "Advanced Options" that may let you fine-tune your "load type." :shrug:

Ah thanks. My addons filtered that out. I have to allow various functions for a website to load various parts.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
It is more of a 1st world thing especially in NA. Call it the 1st world bubble in which a lot of world problems do not exist. Even the various wars waged over the decades is always "over there" and not our backyards.
You said it, a bubble.
Starvation.
Unless you know how to hunt, fish and gather.
I live up from a lake.
Cloth even.
Great idea if you still have laundry facilities, I don't.

Shad

Veteran Member
They can learn or go hungry. :rolleyes:

Not all bodies of water have the fish required to feed local populations long term. The prairies up here have limited wild life to consume as a lot of it was consumed during expansion and settlement.

There are laundromats but those are probably closed down.

Maybe. Some places are consider essential. Laundromats could be open as it is part of some of the hygiene government wants people to practice.

I wash clothes in buckets if need be. I do have a dryer.

Get a washboard then

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Not all bodies of water have the fish required to feed local populations long term. The prairies up here have limited wild life to consume as a lot of it was consumed during expansion and settlement.
Gas prices have dropped so take a drive. ;)
Maybe. Some places are consider essential. Laundromats could be open as it is part of some of the hygiene government wants people to practice.
Maybe, but that is okay, I will get by... I am far from safe hygiene practices with 10 cats running around. :rolleyes:
Except for the cats and my husband I would not mind dying about now, for reasons undisclosed.
Get a washboard then
What are those used for? o_O