• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you feel about Bill Gates, do you trust him?

Choose which option(s) agree best with you

• 01) I trust Bill Gates with my computer data

• 02) I trust Bill Gates with my body, getting the Corona vaccination

• 03 I don't trust Bill Gates with my computer data

• 04) I don't trust Bill Gates with my body, getting the Corona vaccination

• 05) I will take the Corona vaccination

• 06) I don't want to take the Corona vaccination

• 07) I will take the Corona vaccination if it is imposed on us

• 08) I believe the corona vaccination should be imposed on all

• 09) I don't trust the US government with my computer data

• 10) I trust the US government with my body, getting the Corona vaccination

Results are only viewable after voting.

HonestJoe

Hence I placed (him) in brackets
That's just sophistry, either suggesting you don't have courage in your convictions or as an attempt to avoid having to defend your thinly veiled attack.

The fact remains that you referred to trust in Bill Gates in direct relation to COVID vaccines, with all sorts of negative references tossed in for good measure. Brackets or not, that is an assertion you should defend or retract.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
But I guess you trust your husband with your data?

I trust my husband in everything

Probably they have plenty of loopholes to violate this trust; e.g. terrorism

I have only ever had problems once when i was swamped by over 100 spam e-mails a day. Luckily if whatever i sign up for is not official i always use a throw away email address.

Corona vaccination I will not take,

Following 2 major operations in the last year i have been told by my own doctor and the consultant that if i catch coronavirus will probably kill me. Same with hubby who's immune system is still wreak following his radiotherapy. We have no choice about taking the vaccine when it's available.

Besides protecting ourselves the benefits of reducing the spread if the disease is the humane thing to do

ChristineM

Premium Member
Yes, they also work for earning money.

And? I would trust a scientist in the field of medical research way way more than a religionists with a prayer

A researchers job depends on the success of their work

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
That is transparently untrue. What has Epstein to do with coronavirus or vaccination? Zero.
No, your logic is wrong here, you think too much, it's much more simple:
1) I need to trust myself
2) I need to trust the other (e.g. Bill Gates)
3) When both apply then I might trust their activities

I would never trust Epstein, would you? You seem to trust Epstein more than I
If I see a picture of Bill Gates standing even next to Epstein, all red alarm lights go off
And when I read in the article that he contacted Epstein even after conviction; many times
Even more alarm bells start to ring. And still you question me doubting him

All this is enough, to have serious doubts about Bill Gates, so I got already stuck at point 2).
Logically I doubt Bill Gates his activities; any. That simple. Your logic does not apply here; is faulty

stvdv

Do you think you have any other solution ?

Let me tell you a story I heard once :)

A powerful wizard, who wanted to destroy an entire kingdom, placed a magic potion in the well from which all the inhabitants drank. Whoever drank that water would go mad.

The following morning, the whole population drank from the well and they all went mad, apart from the king and his family, who had a well set aside for them alone, which the magician had not managed to poison.

The king was worried and tried to control the population by issuing a series of edicts governing security and public health. The policemen and inspectors, however, had also drunk the poisoned water, and they thought the king’s decisions were absurd and resolved to take no notice of them.

When the inhabitants of the kingdom heard these decrees, they became convinced that the king had gone mad and was now giving nonsensical orders. They marched on the castle and called for his abdication.

In despair the king prepared to step down from the throne, but the queen stopped him, saying:
‘Let us go and drink from the communal well. Then we will be the same as them.’

The king and the queen drank the water of madness and immediately began talking nonsense.
Their subjects repented at once; now that the king was displaying such wisdom, why not allow him to continue ruling the country?
Thank you for sharing this great story. I never heard it before. Classic. The best :D:D:D

And very much to the point:D perect in this thread. Again thank you very much

I am really curious who will try to dismantle this high truth:D

stvdv

Let's put it this way - I trust him more than Elon Musk. :oops:
Just out of curiosity, and not needing to start a thread on him

Interesting to hear/see that you trust Elon Musk
How much do you trust Elon Musk?

Just to get a clearer picture of how much you trust Bill Gates

ChristineM

Premium Member
And I also trust Bill Gates to earn at least double the amount he invested in it;)
No judgment there (to curb replies), a man has got to do, what he has got to do

He is something of a philanthropist but if there is profit in it then thats what drives medical research

stvdv

Yes, they also work for earning money.
Vaccines work perfect for earning money IF you instill first fear in humanity AND disallow negative publicity AND ban inconvenient truth/facts

Fact checking: they did well on these (my guess, not many on RF will like this comment; usually my gut feeling is right:D, try proving me wrong:D)

Last edited:

chinu

chinu
Why not? Its true
Once a group of religious people in the village decided to pray for rain. All gathered on the prayer day. Only one little boy came with an umbrella.

People, or that little boy. Who do you think has the real faith in God ?

stvdv

Not an anti vaxxer, but in this instance I will be refusing any vaccine for at least two years.
You are an optimist, you really think you have a choice ... or don't you live in US?

Unless it has been tested by exposing at least 1000 vaccinated subjects to live virus, I will assume it is a shot in the dark.
So, no ambition to volunteer to be tested, so that others can safely use it later?

Merely causing the production of antibodies don’t mean beans.
I love that expression "don’t mean beans"

stvdv

Not an anti vaxxer, but in this instance I will be refusing any vaccine for at least two years.
I would even volunteer to test the vaccine, if it would be useful to help save lives

But in my case that won't work, because Sai Baba told me "You can only die if I want it"
So, the tests with me can't be trusted, and are not scientific anymore, because Divine interferes

Being a scientist, and really wanting to know if I can trust Sai Baba being Divine, I took these words of His as my opportunity to get 100% absolute proof of His Divinity, and I did of course test this extensively; taking even poisonous stuff on quite a few occasions, poison that should have killed me, until he came in my dream and said "if you take something that is harmful, I MUST take it out of you".

And then I was reminded of Ramana Maharshi declaring "Your Guru will take your karma, until you are strong enough to take it yourself". Oops, I thought, now Sai Baba has to digest all the poison I swallow, that is a bit of a nasty thing to do. And I stopped my research. I was happy, though, that He let me test HIM for so many years, before He stopped this Leela of His.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Do you think you have any other solution ?

Let me tell you a story I heard once :)

A powerful wizard, who wanted to destroy an entire kingdom, placed a magic potion in the well from which all the inhabitants drank. Whoever drank that water would go mad.

The following morning, the whole population drank from the well and they all went mad, apart from the king and his family, who had a well set aside for them alone, which the magician had not managed to poison.

The king was worried and tried to control the population by issuing a series of edicts governing security and public health. The policemen and inspectors, however, had also drunk the poisoned water, and they thought the king’s decisions were absurd and resolved to take no notice of them.

When the inhabitants of the kingdom heard these decrees, they became convinced that the king had gone mad and was now giving nonsensical orders. They marched on the castle and called for his abdication.

In despair the king prepared to step down from the throne, but the queen stopped him, saying:
‘Let us go and drink from the communal well. Then we will be the same as them.’

The king and the queen drank the water of madness and immediately began talking nonsense.
Their subjects repented at once; now that the king was displaying such wisdom, why not allow him to continue ruling the country?

That’s one of my favourite Sufi stories.
I think I first heard it via Idries Shah.
Have you read Idries Shah ?