• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you feel about Bill Gates, do you trust him?

Choose which option(s) agree best with you

• 01) I trust Bill Gates with my computer data

• 02) I trust Bill Gates with my body, getting the Corona vaccination

• 03 I don't trust Bill Gates with my computer data

• 04) I don't trust Bill Gates with my body, getting the Corona vaccination

• 05) I will take the Corona vaccination

• 06) I don't want to take the Corona vaccination

• 07) I will take the Corona vaccination if it is imposed on us

• 08) I believe the corona vaccination should be imposed on all

• 09) I don't trust the US government with my computer data

• 10) I trust the US government with my body, getting the Corona vaccination

Results are only viewable after voting.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You must have missed that option: That is "do not select anything":D
Can be used also for other desired options "missing";)
I thought irrelevance to be an important enuf category to stand separately.
I'm big on irrelevance.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I thought irrelevance to be an important enuf category to stand separately.
I'm big on irrelevance.
Okay, I must have misunderstood it's importance
I thought "irrelevant" was "irrelevant" to be mentioned separately

I might take it in consideration if I create another poll
No promise though, as I always have my 10 choices filled before I know:D

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I like that reply; short and precise.

I just started thinking about Bill Gates, after seeing the picture in the OP with Epstein. Not a smart (read stupid) move of Bill Gates. But the concern he showed for the poor children in Africa and India seemed honest and very nice in the short video. I have seen many pictures of him. Pictures tell a lot. In the old pictures he looks autistic. I can be totally wrong of course, but autistic people I know are honest. And they can be very smart

So for now, he still has the advantage of the doubt in my eyes. I think he might got lured in by Epstein.

Why don't you trust him?
No doubt he is very rich. That is no problem for me, though. If it makes him happy, good for him. I am very poor compared to that, but happy too.
What do you think is his own agenda?
He has been quite clear in videos about his agenda; those felt okay to me. Is there an agenda, you heard of, that does not feel okay?
I despise rich people on principle as such hording of wealth is already unethical, especially in such an economically unjust society as America, where there's no excuse for poverty to exist at all.

All elitists who are part of groups like the Bilderbergs have their agendas, and it involves more exploitation and further enslavement of the people by the ultra rich predator class.

stvdv

Thank you for sharing,
I don't know much about these things (or about the details), but it makes sense to me, that such things as "elite ruling the world", are a reality

I despise rich people on principle as such hording of wealth is already unethical, especially in such an economically unjust society as America, where there's no excuse for poverty to exist at all.
I saw your new avatar with "Corpses make the grass grow".
This applies on what you say here too, in a kind of sinister way

I do not trust people easily. Bill Gates earns too much to pick up a 100 $ bill, because he makes more money than the time needed to pick up that bill
That is really incredible/amazing. The Government controls a lot, still they are the ones that allow this to happen. There could be made Laws to prohibit such imbalance from happening. Hence I do not judge just Bill Gates on this. It is the elite, the very rich in the world distributing all the wealth, 90+% for themselves. I don't know who are part of the elite, maybe Bill Gates is, or the Pope, or the rich oil sheiks in the Middle East.

When thinking about fair distribution. Do you think it would be best to share all the World riches among all the people? Considering the fact that we are born naked and own nothing. All is a gift, I mean the earth, even our IQ, we did not do anything ourselves to get these things (unless you believe in reincarnation). We only abuse the riches of the earth, even taking more from the earth than is good for the earth and in time it will harm us too.

All elitists who are part of groups like the Bilderbergs have their agendas, and it involves more exploitation and further enslavement of the people by the ultra rich predator class.
I once read a quote from a Rothchild saying "God, you take care of the Universe, but leave the world to us, we can handle that". Such people rule the world. I do not believe in a separate Devil outside of us. Certain people represent quite well the description I read in several Scriptures.

I do believe in Karma. So, one day the "Evil" acts need to be dealt with.

Last edited:

stvdv

Gates did a lot of very shady stuff to become very rich. This does not speak well of his character. On the other hand, since he became so rich he has tried to do some good in the world with all that wealth. Although I applaud his new-found empathy and concern, in my eyes that does not redeem him. So I would still not trust him.
I don't know Bill Gates did some shady stuff

I do know that criminals were turned into Saints by God in Hindu Scriptures.
E.g.: Sage Valmiki, author of the great epic Ramayana was initially a thief. He used to steal valuables and money from travelers

So, it might be that his change is part of God's Plan:D
IF a bad guy turns around, then it is even a bigger accomplishment than that a good guy turns around, don't you think?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
How do you feel about Bill Gates, do you trust him?

A) It's important to trust the person, whom we hand over all of our virtual data.

B) But soon it's important to trust (him) also with our body, as Corona vaccination (for starters) might be imposed on all
(nowadays/soon, with advancing technology, many things can be added to a vaccination)

Below video link (2 min), he seems a harmless nice guy, only thinking about the welfare of the poor people in Africa/India
Video in short: He explains how health+education can solve tripling population growth; it solves the 7 children per family need

Below picture, shows a man who seems to be unable to do any harm whatsoever
View attachment 42752

Below picture, shows a man whom I don't trust by his association, but who might be lured in by the Devil
I get disturbing thoughs, seeing this picture, like "what else did he do with these kids in Africa and India?"
View attachment 42751

So, How do you feel about Bill Gates, do you trust him?
Only if I was a fellow 1 percenter.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
A really strange poll, in my view.

I looked at some of what Gates was saying in the posted videos, and I have listened to him many times before, on multiple topics. I find him to be an intelligent man, with really valuable thoughts on making the world a better place. I've seen that he has been one of the world's greatest philanthropists, and I'm glad he made enough money to be able to give so much away.

If he gives money to help develop a vaccine, great. But if he chooses to invest his own money in that same effort, and thus earns a profit from it -- also good for him!

But what has any of that to do with trusting him with my data? I don't give him my data -- and he hasn't run Microsoft for a long time now. And what does it have to do with trusting my body to him? He's not the scientist developing a vaccine, nor does he even pretend to be. On that score, I will trust the science, and as much as I'm able, I'll review what that science says for myself -- knowing that I'll never understand it all.

stvdv

A really strange poll, in my view.
I know the feeling, has happened to me also

I looked at some of what Gates was saying in the posted videos, and I have listened to him many times before, on multiple topics. I find him to be an intelligent man, with really valuable thoughts on making the world a better place. I've seen that he has been one of the world's greatest philanthropists, and I'm glad he made enough money to be able to give so much away.
I agree

If he gives money to help develop a vaccine, great. But if he chooses to invest his own money in that same effort, and thus earns a profit from it -- also good for him!
I agree

But what has any of that to do with trusting him with my data?
Beats me

I don't give him my data -- and he hasn't run Microsoft for a long time now. And what does it have to do with trusting my body to him?
Beats me

He's not the scientist developing a vaccine, nor does he even pretend to be
Informative

On that score, I will trust the science, and as much as I'm able, I'll review what that science says for myself -- knowing that I'll never understand it all.
Informative. #MeToo

Last edited:

stvdv

I do know that criminals were turned into Saints by God in Hindu Scriptures.
E.g.: Sage Valmiki, author of the great epic Ramayana was initially a thief. He used to steal valuables and money from travelers

So, it might be that his change is part of God's Plan:D
IF a bad guy turns around, then it is even a bigger accomplishment than that a good guy turns around, don't you think?

The bad guy still did what he did. The question is one of trust, not accomplishment.

Your question

The OP's question. :)
Yes, that is true, I started the OP "all about trust":)
Thanks a lot for pointing that out:handok:, quite a few people missed that part:shrug:
Or have "trust issues", hence reply to all difficult connections between Data+Corona+Gates+etc

You replied not to OP #1
You replied to my later Post #110
Which was about accomplishment, not trust:)

stvdv

I despise rich people on principle as such hording of wealth is already unethical
IMO:
This is unethical too. And 1 reason for me to "not trust" these extremely rich people

But an interesting question would be "how should riches be divided?", what do you think?
They seem to be willing to share Corona (+vaccine) with the whole world
So, they maybe should share Earth riches equally too

You need a fairy + "Gold dust" for this to happen, I think
Although, probably they confiscate the "Gold dust" + kill the fairy

Trump already made a suggestion that America deserves some Middle East oil, because American soldiers died when fighting there
BUT Trump never suggested that America should share their riches; then it would make a little more sense
But I never heard him say that he wants to share, except maybe US waste products
With Trump it's always "give it to me"..."I am the best, and deserving"
To change Trump, a fairy+cat + lots of "Gold Dust" is needed

What would you need, that they would do, so that your feeling of "despise" would disappear?
Do you think all riches should be shared equally on earth, or just equally in countries?

Should the Middle East oil countries share their oil with the West (and v.v.)?