• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you feel about Bill Gates, do you trust him?

Choose which option(s) agree best with you

• 01) I trust Bill Gates with my computer data

• 02) I trust Bill Gates with my body, getting the Corona vaccination

• 03 I don't trust Bill Gates with my computer data

• 04) I don't trust Bill Gates with my body, getting the Corona vaccination

• 05) I will take the Corona vaccination

• 06) I don't want to take the Corona vaccination

• 07) I will take the Corona vaccination if it is imposed on us

• 08) I believe the corona vaccination should be imposed on all

• 09) I don't trust the US government with my computer data

• 10) I trust the US government with my body, getting the Corona vaccination

Results are only viewable after voting.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV

A) It's important to trust the person, whom we hand over all of our virtual data.

B) But soon it's important to trust (him) also with our body, as Corona vaccination (for starters) might be imposed on all
(nowadays/soon, with advancing technology, many things can be added to a vaccination)

Below video link (2 min), he seems a harmless nice guy, only thinking about the welfare of the poor people in Africa/India
Video in short: He explains how health+education can solve tripling population growth; it solves the 7 children per family need

Below picture, shows a man who seems to be unable to do any harm whatsoever
upload_2020-9-11_9-30-0.png

Below picture, shows a man whom I don't trust by his association, but who might be lured in by the Devil
I get disturbing thoughs, seeing this picture, like "what else did he do with these kids in Africa and India?"
upload_2020-9-11_9-28-54.png

So, How do you feel about Bill Gates, do you trust him?

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I don't trust anyone with any of my data, unfortunately to live my data is needed, particularly online for some reason, it was never needed in the early days of the internet.

I do ensure that i give only the minimum and that "do not share my data" is a must. If the option is not available or personal data is asked for i back out.

Some government agencies, tax, health, vehicle licencing do require personal data, unfortunate but a must

I have no problem with a tested, approved vaccine.

chinu

chinu
Do you think you have any other solution ?

Let me tell you a story I heard once :)

A powerful wizard, who wanted to destroy an entire kingdom, placed a magic potion in the well from which all the inhabitants drank. Whoever drank that water would go mad.

The following morning, the whole population drank from the well and they all went mad, apart from the king and his family, who had a well set aside for them alone, which the magician had not managed to poison.

The king was worried and tried to control the population by issuing a series of edicts governing security and public health. The policemen and inspectors, however, had also drunk the poisoned water, and they thought the king’s decisions were absurd and resolved to take no notice of them.

When the inhabitants of the kingdom heard these decrees, they became convinced that the king had gone mad and was now giving nonsensical orders. They marched on the castle and called for his abdication.

In despair the king prepared to step down from the throne, but the queen stopped him, saying:
‘Let us go and drink from the communal well. Then we will be the same as them.’

The king and the queen drank the water of madness and immediately began talking nonsense.
Their subjects repented at once; now that the king was displaying such wisdom, why not allow him to continue ruling the country?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Do you think you have any other solution ?

Let me tell you a story I heard once :)

A powerful wizard, who wanted to destroy an entire kingdom, placed a magic potion in the well from which all the inhabitants drank. Whoever drank that water would go mad.

The following morning, the whole population drank from the well and they all went mad, apart from the king and his family, who had a well set aside for them alone, which the magician had not managed to poison.

The king was worried and tried to control the population by issuing a series of edicts governing security and public health. The policemen and inspectors, however, had also drunk the poisoned water, and they thought the king’s decisions were absurd and resolved to take no notice of them.

When the inhabitants of the kingdom heard these decrees, they became convinced that the king had gone mad and was now giving nonsensical orders. They marched on the castle and called for his abdication.

In despair the king prepared to step down from the throne, but the queen stopped him, saying:
‘Let us go and drink from the communal well. Then we will be the same as them.’

The king and the queen drank the water of madness and immediately began talking nonsense.
Their subjects repented at once; now that the king was displaying such wisdom, why not allow him to continue ruling the country?

Was the water of madness tested and approved as safe and reliable?

Vaccines work, wizard magic doesn't

danieldemol

Premium Member

A) It's important to trust the person, whom we hand over all of our virtual data.

B) But soon it's important to trust (him) also with our body, as Corona vaccination (for starters) might be imposed on all
(nowadays/soon, with advancing technology, many things can be added to a vaccination)

Below video link (2 min), he seems a harmless nice guy, only thinking about the welfare of the poor people in Africa/India
Video in short: He explains how health+education can solve tripling population growth; it solves the 7 children per family need

View attachment 42752

Below picture, shows a man whom I don't trust by his association, but who might be lured in by the Devil
I get disturbing thoughs, seeing this picture, like "what else did he do with these kids in Africa and India?"
View attachment 42751

I wouldn't trust Bill G with unnecessary data, but i would trust him to develop a vaccine.

chinu

chinu
Was the water of madness tested and approved as safe and reliable?
Who approve, the one who further approves someone to approve, and so on.. ?

Answer: People/Voters/Public/Majority.

Therefore, anything accepted by the majority of people is always considered approved, and reliable.

NO matter if it's really NOT-reliable.

Last edited:

ChristineM

Premium Member
Who approve, the one who further approves someone to approve, or so on.. ?

Answer: People/Voters/Public/Majority.

Therefore, anything accepted by the majority of people is always considered approved, and reliable. NO matter if it is NOT.

Expert's following myriad test.

Vaccines work

7ba166f8483d1c6eb2b5bea98a2cf4b3a72aa71a.jpeg

HonestJoe

As much/little as I trust any other stranger I know little or nothing about.

Bill Gates has none of my data. Microsoft has some (like loads of other organisations, many I know much less about).

Bill Gates will have zero direct involvement in that. Management of a future vaccine will be handled by pharmaceutical companies and government health departments. I gather Gates invested in some of the research and development work for COVID vaccines (though he certainly isn't alone in that) but that doesn't mean he is directly involved in the technical details.

exchemist

Veteran Member

View attachment 42752

View attachment 42751

This questionnaire is, in effect, trying to suggest to readers that Bill Gates is somehow behind a plot to impose mandatory vaccination for coronavirus.

What evidence do you have for this?

What next? George Soros? Jewish bankers? :rolleyes:

stvdv

I don't trust anyone with any of my data
Aha, healthy trust issues, I see. #MeToo. Most of the data I trust others with, but some data I rather not give them an opportunity to abuse

But I guess you trust your husband with your data?

unfortunately to live my data is needed, particularly online for some reason, it was never needed in the early days of the internet.
The good old days; finally I can also say that

I do ensure that i give only the minimum and that "do not share my data" is a must. If the option is not available or personal data is asked for i back out.
I was happy to see that line, but I don't trust them to "not share my data". Probably they have plenty of loopholes to violate this trust; e.g. terrorism

Some government agencies, tax, health, vehicle licencing do require personal data, unfortunate but a must
Very unfortunate indeed. And security is still bad. In recent years most Yahoo data of billions of people was hacked for example

So far, I never had ill-effects of vaccinations I could feel. Without hep-A vaccination, I always got it, like 3 times. After vaccination never again.
Corona vaccination I will not take, unless it is imposed with severe repercussions when I refuse.

stvdv

This questionnaire is, in effect, trying to suggest to readers that Bill Gates is somehow behind a plot to impose mandatory vaccination for coronavirus.
No. That is your imagination.

I use common sense. Seeing him standing next to Epstein, reading that article, does cause me some concern, that is all so far. Just common sense.

Note: I always thought Bill Gates is great, creating Windows; really a good solid and stable operating system. And seeing him explaining about needed health in India/Africa seems very friendly. Just associating with Epstein feels bad.

Last edited:

exchemist

Veteran Member
No. That is your imagination.

I use common sense. Seeing him standing next to Epstein, reading that article, does cause me some concern, that is all so far. Just common sense.
That is transparently untrue. What has Epstein to do with coronavirus or vaccination? Zero.

No, you have got, from somewhere, the notion of a link between Gates, data and coronavirus vaccination. I am asking you to tell us what your source is for that.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Not an anti vaxxer, but in this instance I will be refusing any vaccine for at least two years.
Unless it has been tested by exposing at least 1000 vaccinated subjects to live virus, I will assume it is a shot in the dark.

Merely causing the production of antibodies don’t mean beans.

chinu

chinu
That is transparently untrue. What has Epstein to do with coronavirus or vaccination? Zero.

No, you have got, from somewhere, the notion of a link between Gates, data and coronavirus vaccination. I am asking you to tell us what your source is for that.
Doubt is source here, I think.