• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello! New member AppieB

AppieB

Hello!

My name is AppieB and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm an civil engineer and my hobbies are playing basketball, chess and watching movies. I also enjoy bbq, beers, wine and whiskey.

I call myself an atheist, which means to me that I don't believe a god (or gods) exists. I haven't found sufficient reason to believe, but I'm open for evidence and/or good reasons for the existence of a god (or gods).

I'm looking forward to have conversations, discussions and debates about the existence of god, religions, atheism, philosophy, humanism, morality, science etc.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Hello!

My name is AppieB and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm an civil engineer and my hobbies are playing basketball, chess and watching movies. I also enjoy bbq, beers, wine and whiskey.

I call myself an atheist, which means to me that I don't believe a god (or gods) exists. I haven't found sufficient reason to believe, but I'm open for evidence and/or good reasons for the existence of a god (or gods).

I'm looking forward to have conversations, discussions and debates about the existence of god, religions, atheism, philosophy, humanism, morality, science etc.
Well, you've come to the right place...
Welcome.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Hello!

Philosophy I can do, since I am a strong skeptic. From that angle I can then give some views on god, religions, atheism, philosophy, humanism, morality, science etc.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Hello!

Welcome to Religious Forums. You’ll see me around a lot of the topics you mentioned, feel free to say hello.

AppieB

Welcome to Religious Forums. You’ll see me around a lot of the topics you mentioned, feel free to say hello.
Yeah, I already read a few posts of you about science, morality and the problem of evil. Very interesting and very well put.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Hello!

Welcome. What's your position on cake?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hello!

Good to meet you, welcome. Sit back, relax and enjoy the cake.

3291372281_d72ef5e24f_b.jpg

I'm sure some sort of food fight will be started later by our friendly resident mock Scot @Revoltingest

MikeF

Premium Member
Hello!

Welcome and enjoy!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join us for breakfast in the staff cafeteria,
where we have lively discussions about
religion, politics, & economics.
giphy.gif

PureX

Veteran Member
Hello!

It would be nonsensical to discuss what you "don't believe". So when you figure out what you do believe, I look forward to the discussion. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It would be nonsensical to discuss what you "don't believe".
Only to people who argue that we should believe everything.
For the rest of us, disbelieving in this or that is sensical.

Weird....the spell checker has no problem with "sensical".

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Only to people who argue that we should believe everything.
For the rest of us, disbelieving in this or that is sensical.

Weird....the spell checker has no problem with "sensical".

Weirdly enough, it's actually a word. That makes sense; showing internal logic; sensible. Go figure, huh