• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello! New member AppieB

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Only to people who argue that we should believe everything.
For the rest of us, disbelieving in this or that is sensical.

Weird....the spell checker has no problem with "sensical".
Not only that - shoving it into my favourite dictionary (Collins) it translates as common sense without an error. :shrug:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
My name is AppieB and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm an civil engineer and my hobbies are playing basketball, chess and watching movies. I also enjoy bbq, beers, wine and whiskey.

I call myself an atheist, which means to me that I don't believe a god (or gods) exists. I haven't found sufficient reason to believe, but I'm open for evidence and/or good reasons for the existence of a god (or gods).

I'm looking forward to have conversations, discussions and debates about the existence of god, religions, atheism, philosophy, humanism, morality, science etc.
Welcome to the forum, from a strong atheist. Good that you enjoy thing of life.
Can God exist or it is a complete impossibility?
Sure, you would have many conversations, discussions and debates.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello!

My name is AppieB and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm an civil engineer and my hobbies are playing basketball, chess and watching movies. I also enjoy bbq, beers, wine and whiskey.

I call myself an atheist, which means to me that I don't believe a god (or gods) exists. I haven't found sufficient reason to believe, but I'm open for evidence and/or good reasons for the existence of a god (or gods).

I'm looking forward to have conversations, discussions and debates about the existence of god, religions, atheism, philosophy, humanism, morality, science etc.
Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy it here.

I especially enjoy the science discussions and debates here.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Generally speaking I think cake is overrated. I'm more of a savory person. But I'm willing to change my mind based upon good evidence (read: cake) or good recipes.
If one looks broadly at what is cake, then it can be
pretty good, eg, tiramisu. But conventional cake
is no competition for pie, which is one of the greatest
of the food groups, eg, blackberry pie, chicken pot pie.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
If one looks broadly at what is cake, then it can be
pretty good, eg, tiramisu. But conventional cake
is no competition for pie, which is one of the greatest
of the food groups, eg, blackberry pie, chicken pot pie.
Food in either the cake or pie conformation is the ultimate bestest food there is.

I am particular interested in a trifle composed of different layers of lady fingers, jam, custard, raspberries, more lady fingers, beef, sautéed with peas and onions, more custard and finally bananas and whipped cream.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Food in either the cake or pie conformation is the ultimate bestest food there is.

I am particular interested in a trifle composed of different layers of lady fingers, jam, custard, raspberries, more lady fingers, beef, sautéed with peas and onions, more custard and finally bananas and whipped cream.
I'm a big fan of trifle, which is neither pie nor cake.

AppieB

Welcome to the forum, from a strong atheist. Good that you enjoy thing of life.
Can God exist or it is a complete impossibility?
Sure, you would have many conversations, discussions and debates.
Thank you!
I don't know if God can exist or not. But I don't exclude the existence of a god or gods

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Welcome! It's good to have you here. Some tips:

1. If a forum Kodiak bear comes and asks you for the routine pickanick basket inspection, the solution is to drop whatever it is and run. Don't worry, the pickanick basket inspection will be completed, once the food is gone.

2. Some members use spoiler tags you have to click to see the message, but the messages behind the spoiler tags are often PG or PG13 or NSFW and that's why they use spoiler tags. Or in the case of @Revoltingest - just about R rated. :p