• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frubals all round!

+Xausted

Panda - for the gorgeous pic

(*Damn it will you stop moving around behind your curtains, my binoclurs cant see through walls)

+Xausted

All right......the danger in this kind of thread is that it obviously feeds some people's frubal addiction. :help:

(No need to frubal me, btw----just pointing this out. :p)
And the problem with this is...?

(but I am going to frubal you anyway for just being practical old Hope:eek:)

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
There is just something poetic and right about Fruballing Hope.

To me Frubals are a personal blessing (which is why they belong on your head!) much like Mazel Tov! In fact, the song from "The fiddler on the Roof" entitled "Tevye's Dream":
Grandma Tzietl:
A blessing on your head
(Mazel Tov, Mazel Tov)
To see a daughter wed
(Mazel Tov, Mazel Tov)
And such a son-in-law
Like no-one ever saw
The tailor Motel Camzoil​

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
You know if people want to give other people frubals for no other reason then to just give them who cares really. No need to post in here and complain about it then say don't frubal me. Well guess what Hope and Jeremy? I gave you frubals.

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
I'm sensing some frubal envy in this thread. Just relax and enjoy staring at their enormous frubals. It's all good.

As for you Poisonshady313, I honestly don't know you yet, so take some frubals as a hospitality gift.

blackout

Violet.
I'm sensing some frubal envy in this thread. Just relax and enjoy staring at their enormous frubals. It's all good.

As for you Poisonshady313, I honestly don't know you yet, so take some frubals as a hospitality gift.

For helping spread the message of free frubal love!
It's all good indeed. :flirt: :D

Now give me some love baby! erm... I mean frubals!

Last edited: