• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frubals all round!

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Ok guys, here's a thread to help spread our love.

The idea is to give the last poster a gift in the form of frubal love, and publicly stating in this thread the reason they deserve this gift. Go forth and lather each other in gifts of frubally frubals from frubal land!!!

:hugehug:

Ringer

Jar of Clay
I will frubal Phasmid because he gave me a reason to pick up a new video game. With any luck, it will provide hours of enjoyment from my quest to achieve intergalactic domination and unwarranted destruction.

Poisonshady313

Because I think he said something in a thread somewhere that I agree with...
Edit to Add: It was what he said in the beer thread. Good times.

Last edited:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Because I think he said something in a thread somewhere that I agree with...
Edit to Add: It was what he said in the beer thread. Good times.

Because I feel guilty I cant remember anything you have said even though I know you have said good things I just don't remember..And you are talking about beer now.:)

Love

Dallas

Hope

Princesinha
To Panda for simply being a Scot. And for looking fine in a kilt! ;)

Scotland will always be like a second home to me, and all Scots, with their bonny accents, great sense of humor, and affinity for kilts and bagpipes, have a special place in my heart. :D

Last edited: