• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evidence of NOAH's FLOOD

SavedByTheLord

An aerial view of the North Fork of the Toutle River looks nothing like the Grand Canyon. Please note the stream in the now flat bottom. No meanders, It is a braided stream valley, that is quite the opposite:

View attachment 83393
Layers are from the flood.
and the carving out is from runoff after the flood when the sediments were still soft.
Thanks for more evidence against evolution and billions of years.

Monty

They have been proven to be thousands of years old.

There is a toy scientific device. It consists of a clear tube with water and different types of sediment in it.
Shake it up as much as you like and it will always settle into the same layers,
This is just the physics of this.
Behold the evidence of the worldwide flood in the rock layers.
Simple analysis shows that they are only thousands of years old.
But what did Noah feed the 14 Tyrannosaurus rexes and the 14 Brachiosaurus and the 14 Seismosaurus and the 14 mammoths and the 14 Andrewsarchus and the millions of other animals on his boat? And was his boat a floating tardis?

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Layers are from the flood.
and the carving out is from runoff after the flood when the sediments were still soft.
Thanks for more evidence against evolution and billions of years.
Prove it? You cannot show that with that silly little tube. You need a stream table.

You really need to quit listening to liars for Jesus. In fact it should worry you that they have to lie to support their beliefs.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You should be wondering why they only show low angle shots of the North Fork of the Toutle River. Why don't they ever show aerial shots that are so much more revealing?

1696920127070.png

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Would not matter as the rock layers, the carved out canyon, and the inaccurate isochron demolish evolution forever.
What are you nattering about now? Are you talking about the time that Steve Austin openly lied and you creationists bought it? Oh my oh my.

And there is no "canyon". They lied to you. The found a place where the river got very close to the original valley walls. The various overhead shots that I have posted show it..

Here is is again:

1696921111625.png

SavedByTheLord

What are you nattering about now? Are you talking about the time that Steve Austin openly lied and you creationists bought it? Oh my oh my.

And there is no "canyon". They lied to you. The found a place where the river got very close to the original valley walls. The various overhead shots that I have posted show it..

Here is is again:

View attachment 83398
Looks just like a canyon.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Looks just like a canyon.

Then you are willfully blind. It doesn't look like the Grand Canyon at all. That was your claim. Where are the meanders?

SavedByTheLord

Yeah they did. So have several others in the past. Many times.
You disappear when things get tough, then re-appear later claiming nobody has ever addressed your claim.
Lather, rinse, repeat.
I have already proved that the God created all things in 6 days about 6000 years ago without evolution.
I did with MI and the using the LNC. End Proof. QED 2x
So RIP evolution, billions of years, and the Big Bang.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have already proved that the God created all things in 6 days about 6000 years ago without evolution.
Then where is your Templeton Prize? Where is your Nobel Prize? Clearly your fellow theists are not taking your seriously at all. That would be the Templeton Prize. And of course anyone that understands any science at all is just laughing at you.

I could declare that I am the Emperor of Mexico (someone else is already Emperor of Canada) even if I had a bunch of crazies that believe me (and the Emperor of Canada does have that) I would still be in big trouble if I tried to kick President Obrador out of Los Pinos I would be in big trouble.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Yeah they did. So have several others in the past. Many times.
You disappear when things get tough, then re-appear later claiming nobody has ever addressed your claim.
Lather, rinse, repeat.
:rolleyes:No they haven’t! Not on that particular piece of evidence! Very simple way to prove me wrong: do a search on RF & post them. No one’s ever provided me with a solid & reasoned explanation of how those innumerable animals were encased within the Permafrost! Even from scientific sources I’ve never read a logical explanation. They don’t know.

And I just don’t “disappear”, lol!
I don’t know about you, but I’ve got responsibilities to care for; my life does not revolve around RF.

Prove me wrong. (I know you would love to!) Otherwise, you’ve just lied.

I’ll be waiting.

Monty

Only in your dreams, only in your dreams.

So what happened to all the dinosaurs and mammoths etc after they left Noah's tardis-boat less than 4000 years ago? And why aren't kangaroos and sloths and bandicoots etc also native to the middle east after they left Noah's tardis-boat along with the millions of other animals.
And how did Noah replant the world with the plants which all died in your imaginary flood after being submerged in salt water for months after the ocean level rose at the rate of nine metres per hour for 40 days? And what happened to the extra 4.5 billion cubic kilometres of water which magically appeared and covered Mt Everest by 15 cubits? But why are there six distinct biogeographical regions with their own unique ranges of flora and fauna?

Or is your hypothesis just an imaginary fantasy?

Last edited:

SavedByTheLord

Only in your dreams, only in your dreams.

So what happened to all the dinosaurs and mammoths etc after they left Noah's tardis-boat less than 4000 years ago? And why aren't kangaroos and sloths and bandicoots etc also native to the middle east after they left Noah's tardis-boat along with the millions of other animals.
And how did Noah replant the world with the plants which all died in your imaginary flood after being submerged in salt water for months after the ocean level rose at the rate of nine metres per hour for 40 days? And what happened to the extra 4.5 billion cubic kilometres of water which magically appeared and covered Mt Everest by 15 cubits? But why are there six distinct biogeographical regions with their own unique ranges of flora and fauna?

Or is your hypothesis just an imaginary fantasy?
The water is easy to explain. Before the flood, the mountains were much lower. So, then it would not have taken as much water to cover the highest mountains at that time. Not sure if Everest was the highest mountain at that time. After the end f the flood, God raised the mountains and lowered the ocean depths so that the water level returned to today's levels.

Why is there shells at the top of Mount Everest and on top of most mountains?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
:rolleyes:No they haven’t! Not on that particular piece of evidence! Very simple way to prove me wrong: do a search on RF & post them. No one’s ever provided me with a solid & reasoned explanation of how those innumerable animals were encased within the Permafrost! Even from scientific sources I’ve never read a logical explanation. They don’t know.

And I just don’t “disappear”, lol!
I don’t know about you, but I’ve got responsibilities to care for; my life does not revolve around RF.

Prove me wrong. (I know you would love to!) Otherwise, you’ve just lied.

I’ll be waiting.
Any rational explanation beats a claim of magic. You may not like the explanations given to you, but that does not mean that no one gave you explanations. And your claim of "innumerable" needs to be supported.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The water is easy to explain. Before the flood, the mountains were much lower. So, then it would not have taken as much water to cover the highest mountains at that time. Not sure if Everest was the highest mountain at that time. After the end f the flood, God raised the mountains and lowered the ocean depths so that the water level returned to today's levels.

Plate tectonics.

Astrophile

The shells are not on the top of Mount Everest and other mountains; they are inside the rocks that form the mountains. The fossil shells were not deposited on top of pre-existing mountains during a great flood; the mountains were formed by tectonic compression and uplift of fossil-bearing sedimentary rocks that were originally deposited on the floor of the sea.