Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Access to private conversations with other members.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!
- Oct 28, 2015
- Featured Threads:
- Total Rating:
Well-Known Member, Male
Bible lover and demophile. Feb 20, 2018
- DIR Forum Access:
- Abrahamic Religion DIR
- New Religious Movements DIR
- Non-Theistic/Non-Religious Beliefs DIR
- Other Religious Movements and Practices DIR
Signature"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them."
-- Galileo Galilei
I believe this includes the Bible, too. That all the many diverse interpretations of it make it seem like a convoluted mess; but really, what it teaches -- its themes -- are very simple and easy to understand: God's sovereignty was challenged (Genesis 3, et.al.), it will be vindicated (Daniel 7:13-14, et.al.), and through Christ's sacrifice, mankind on this Earth will be restored to perfection. (Revelation 21:3-4). JW.org